Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 459 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6884
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #974

    Good non-Asian sensual provider?

    From reading the forum, it sounds like Philly is damn near overflowing with Asian providers who provide much, much more than massages. But can anyone recommend a sensual non-Asian provider whose primary calling card is the quality of her massage skills? I'm not interested in FS or even a BJ. I simply want a good professional-level sensual deep tissue massage from an attractive non-Asian woman. Will be in town next week. Would greatly appreciate a few recommendations.

  2. #973
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    New Callowhill on Ridge

    Sat night 12am. Nice mamasan. Got Christina. Late 20s. 5'4, about 120 lbs with nice full B cups. Decent shower but no TS. Good if brief massage. She took direction great, DATY with very good CBJ then Doggie, Mish and finally CG. Damage was 1. 6

  3. #972

    Saturday night run

    Visited Pink and New World last night with two buddies. Both had only two girls working and all were solid 8's in my opinion. We did not do anything at Pink because the plan was to check out the talent at New World then one of us would go back to Pink. My buddies did work and I ended up talking with the MM for the time. My review is based on their sessions.

    Total time: 50 minutes.

    Looks= 8.

    Body= 7.

    TS= 8 (short but good they both said)

    Massage= 9 (both were very pleased with good massage)

    Extras= 7 then 8 (only because they initially felt rushed but then more relaxed session)

    Usual damage for here in Philly.

    Both would repeat as would I because I enjoyed talking with MM and would want to give her business.

  4. #971

    ATF too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcatt69  [View Original Post]
    Well, all things come to an end in this floating world, my ATF from FC is gone. So glad I am I that I had a chance to be back in Philly for her last two weeks before moving on. Yes, J with her rocking body, great personality, and momentary massages is no longer in the line up. Sometimes, rarely really, one can meet a quality woman in this environment, so I wish her the best. I loved her TS, and then the mutual fun we had. Was able to see her twice early this month, and each time we covered the universe, always going over time, with no hassles from the wonderful MS. FC is the best, and I look forward to more visits, perhaps a new ATF will emerge.
    I hear ya, J was a superstar, sorry that she is gone. Very close to a real GFE. Hope she comes back someday.

  5. #970

    J =?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcatt69  [View Original Post]
    Well, all things come to an end in this floating world, my ATF from FC is gone. So glad I am I that I had a chance to be back in Philly for her last two weeks before moving on. Yes, J with her rocking body, great personality, and momentary massages is no longer in the line up. Sometimes, rarely really, one can meet a quality woman in this environment, so I wish her the best. I loved her TS, and then the mutual fun we had. Was able to see her twice early this month, and each time we covered the universe, always going over time, with no hassles from the wonderful MS. FC is the best, and I look forward to more visits, perhaps a new ATF will emerge.
    Is J "Jina"?

  6. #969

    FC-goodbye to my ATF

    Well, all things come to an end in this floating world, my ATF from FC is gone. So glad I am I that I had a chance to be back in Philly for her last two weeks before moving on. Yes, J with her rocking body, great personality, and momentary massages is no longer in the line up. Sometimes, rarely really, one can meet a quality woman in this environment, so I wish her the best. I loved her TS, and then the mutual fun we had. Was able to see her twice early this month, and each time we covered the universe, always going over time, with no hassles from the wonderful MS. FC is the best, and I look forward to more visits, perhaps a new ATF will emerge.

  7. #968

    Fun City Maggie

    Finally made it to Fun City and saw Maggie. Great TS. Got back to the room and she climbed right into bed with me like we were old friends. Great BJ. Lots of ball sucking and licking. Great cow girl then doggie. Maggie has great tits. They are so nice I couldn't tell if they were fake or not. It is true that the massage sucked, but that is not what I was there for. I had a great time. Can't wait to go back. Any suggestions on who to try next?

  8. #967
    Yeah, Philly is not Beirut, but as I said in response, I've been to Beirut and felt safer there than in many US cities. I was in Philadelphia during the roving mob (I refuse to call it a "flash mob" like you see in the press) not far from where they were beating a female journalist in the street.

    http://www.avclub.com/philadelphia/a...ount-of.58379/

    The attack occurred three blocks from Fun City. As it happens, I ended up at Blue Moon that weekend rather than Fun City, but later that week I ended up walking two blocks through that neighborhood to catch a bus. I was nervous the whole way and don't think I'd want to do it again.

    In response to the claims that it was some kind of race war, with blacks beating up whites, she writes
    Yes, all of the kids I saw come after us were black. But so were the girls in the group who were clearly not into the way the night was going and who screamed to warn us. And so were the girls from Jersey who actually stopped their car and got out to help me while I was on the ground all busted up. Will I probably be twitchy around large groups of young black men for a while? Yes. Does that substantiate the creepy racist bullshit that this incident seems to have attracted? No.
    Blue Moon was great. I saw Jennifer and was very pleased. I was her first customer and she took care of me front and back. $160 got covered full service. She wasn't as pretty as the girls on the FC Web site but she provided the top notch tongue bath that I'd heard about, including shoving her tongue up my ass numerous times.

    http://www.bluemoonphilly.webs.com/

  9. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Back to Fun City and this time I drew Maggie. She is about 5"3-5"4 and more shapely than Sara. The TS was great with lots of teasing. I was in the TS for 20 minutes. Back to the room. Bikini off and right at it. FS with lots of kissing (not on lips) and licking including ball licking. Now the difference from this time and last time was when I was done she cleaned me up and told me to get dressed. No massage at all. It's not a huge deal but I felt as if I was being rushed even though I did not noticed anyone else there. Aslo right after we finish she asked me how much I paid last time. I told her 1. 6 nad she said ok. She also did not help me dress, just watched.

    I am headed back to Boston tomorrow so thanks to everyone who helped me on the fourm & via pm. You guys have a great city and I hope to return soon. Since I could not get the nerve to pick up any SW on the K, I might have to return and try again.

    Total time 43 minutes.

    Looks = 9.

    Body = 9.

    TS = 8.

    Massage = 0.

    Extras = 8.

    Damage 1. 6 (still a bargin comparied to Boiston / RI at 2. 0 for the same service.

    http://funcityasians.com/maggie.html
    Mamma (Lilly or Sue) usually ask when you are done how your experience was. Make sure you tell them if it was good, or not. They actually want to know. If the girl shorted you on time and massage, let them know, and they will talk to the girl about it. If the girl just is not good, they will get rid of her and get new girls. They want their customers to be happy.

    Sometimes when they are busy, or if the girls are tired, performance is not as good. I've found calling first, and going at off hours usually gets you better service. Fresh girls who do not have anybody waiting = fun city.

  10. #965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    I love Philly

    Back to Fun City and this time I drew Maggie. She is about 5"3-5"4 and more shapely than Sara. The TS was great with lots of teasing. I was in the TS for 20 minutes. Back to the room. Bikini off and right at it. FS with lots of kissing (not on lips) and licking including ball licking. Now the difference from this time and last time was when I was done she cleaned me up and told me to get dressed. No massage at all. It's not a huge deal but I felt as if I was being rushed even though I did not noticed anyone else there. Aslo right after we finish she asked me how much I paid last time. I told her 1. 6 nad she said ok. She also did not help me dress, just watched.

    I am headed back to Boston tomorrow so thanks to everyone who helped me on the fourm & via pm. You guys have a great city and I hope to return soon. Since I could not get the nerve to pick up any SW on the K, I might have to return and try again.

    Total time 43 minutes.

    Looks = 9.

    Body = 9.

    TS = 8.

    Massage = 0.

    Extras = 8.

    Damage 1. 6 (still a bargin comparied to Boiston / RI at 2. 0 for the same service.

    http://funcityasians.com/maggie.html

  11. #964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball  [View Original Post]
    160 when you are done is the correct payment. They usually don't even look at it when you give it to them.
    I will head there later today and give another report soon.

  12. #963

    Hey Rito

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I do want to go back to Fun City tomorrow. I just want to make sure the 1. 6 is the correct total price. If I cheated her before I would just rather go to a different place. PM me in you like.
    160 when you are done is the correct payment. They usually don't even look at it when you give it to them.

  13. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am a little dense. Maybe you could help me out a little. Which minority race goes by the code name, “Young People,” “Men,” and “Youths?”
    I've no idea if you're dense in general, but in this case you're being not so much dense as coy. As far as calling a spade a spade, well, it's up to me what to call what (and where) , and since this forum is not about spades, I didn't (and still don't) think it's particularly on topic here. What is relevant is, once again, a warning to people planning to pay a visit to be careful and know The reality on the ground. Do not assume Philly is a safe place just cause someone online says "it's not Beyrut". Last weekend 33 people got shot in this wonderfully non-Beyrut location. So Dear Reader, be aware, be safe, and make sure now and then to check the crime blotter at.

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/

    PS. This posting software seems to have a mind of its own, so I apologize ahead of time if this comment surfaces twice and / or strangely edited: this is not my fault. Hopefully it's still understandable.

  14. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am a little dense. Maybe you could help me out a little. Which minority race goes by the code name, “Young People,” “Men,” and “Youths?”
    I've no idea if you're dense in general, but at least in this case you're being not so much dense as coy. As far as calling a spade a spade, well, it's up to me what to call what (and where) , and since this forum is not about spades, I didn't (and still don't) think it's particularly on topic here. What is relevant is, once again, a warning to people planning to pay a visit to be careful and know The reality on the ground. Do not assume Philly is a safe place just cause someone online says "it's not Beyrut". Last weekend 33 people got shot in this wonderfully non-Beyrut location. So Dear Reader, be sure now and then to check the crime blotter at.

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/

    PS. This posting software seems to have a mind of its own, so I have to apologize ahead of time if this comment surfaces duplicated and / or strangely edited: this is not my fault. Hopefully it's still readable.

  15. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am a little dense. Maybe you could help me out a little. Which minority race goes by the code name, “Young People,” “Men,” and “Youths?”
    Well, you may or may not be dense, I've no idea, but in this case you're being not so much dense as coy. As far as calling a spade a spade, well, it's up to me what to call what (and where) , and since this forum is not about spades I didn't (and still don't) think it's particularly on topic here. What is relevant is, once again, a warning to people planning to pay a visit to be careful and know The reality on the ground. Do not assume Philly is a safe place just cause someone online says "it's not Beyrut". Last weekend 33 people got shot in this wonderfully non-Beyrut location. So Dear Reader, be sure now and then to check the crime blotter at.

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape