Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 875 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3898

    Ode to Katie

    A few items to report on:

    Bookstore
    The famous adult bookstore, between Hart and Cambria on the K, is now open, as many realize. I asked the attendant if the back room was open for dates, as it was in the old days for $25. He said no. They are still getting their act together with the authorities. But he said check back in a month or two.

    Liberty Motel
    This place, located in a wretched neighborhood at Germantown and Allegheny, has never been a favorite on these boards. Reason: curt South Asian desk clerks, requirement to show ID, hustlers outside, and a high $40 rate. Its redeeming grace was that every room has a private bath and it's not that far from the K. I dropped by today to get an update. The desk clerks smiled and were friendly. Two guys across the street were too drunk to bother anybody. But the rates have gone up: $50 for up to 4 hours on weekend nights, and $70 for overnight. So it's still a bad choice.

    Katie
    I am in love. I saw platinum blonde Katie again and had an even better time than in my previous report. She's so pleasant and even-keeled and delicious to look at. I found myself forgetting I was opening the hotel room door as I got lost in her pretty brown eyes. And this was after she had drained me of my manly fluids.

    As the preceding discussion has made clear, she is NOT Kat, nor is she dirty-blonde, nor does she have track marks, nor does she ask for tips. Today she wore her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair down. The cute freckles and the white teeth and the slender figure and the soft breasts and the bewitching smile turned up on one side were all still there. A closer look at her tatoos showed a very nice one on the right shoulder in tribute to loved ones, and a couple on the wrists. She's so easy to talk to, alert, observant, and smart. When you get a pretty package like that without an attitude you want to keep it. Which I plan to. So you guys forget it, she's mine. Heh heh, just kidding.

    As for the sex, it was very very good. She willingly played into my desire for a slow deliberate sexy warmup. I'm no kisser, nor should any of us be in these circumstances, but the urge came to me and she made me feel like I was seducing the beauty pageant queen. The main act on the bed was left up to me completely for pacing and caresses and movements. The girl made my weekend, if not my month in that room.

    Afterwards a trip to Dunkin Donuts was in order to satisfy our other appetite. And she then planned to satisfy yet another of her appetites after I dropped her off a few blocks short of her usual corner. As before, no photos, no phone.

    This is the last time I will be writing about Katie. What more can I say. Besides, I plan on marrying her, running away to Tahiti, and living happily ever after.

  2. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    This is the Katrina that I am refering to

    This girl rocks. Just treat her good.
    Wait, I saw a Katrina off of backpage about 3ish years ago (and downloaded the pics in the ad as souvenirs which I attached). She was working a couple of blocks from the old Patio. LOOKS like the same girl, but she has apparently gotten more tattoo work done since then. If memory serves, the tattoo on her ribs was a treble cleft.

    Can anyone confirm if this is the same girl, because I wanted to repeat, but she stopped posting ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H2eV8ncV57L5eL5ynF21TSVdax0L.jpg‎   Vx8V6pBt9wQz7xD2fSKjXzJg4coO.jpg‎  

  3. #3896

    Re: Kate

    I never asked if anyone believes me because I really would not care. Just asked if anyone knows if Kate was till out and about. Either give some info or don't, everything thing else is just BS.

  4. #3895

    Re:kate

    I see Gina about once a month when I am in town. I just travel to much

  5. #3894

    DD. Kate

    What ever happen to Kate who used to hang out at Dunkin Donuts. Gina says Kate still comes out but I have not seen her. Does anyone have any details.

  6. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    This is the Katrina that I am refering to

    This girl rocks. Just treat her good.
    Yes that's Kat from the Ukraine. Def dif from bldbmb. Met Kat a few years ago and sad to see her still out here working.

  7. #3892

    Kat

    I can't believe I passed her up once. Her and those sun dresses she wears. Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    This is the Katrina that I am refering to

    This girl rocks. Just treat her good.

  8. #3891

    Holly

    Dated her a few weeks ago. Seen her at her usual spot every day this week. Her hair, as of today, is red.

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxysss  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Holly recently.

  9. #3890
    Hey all,

    I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Holly recently.

  10. #3889

    Kat

    This is the Katrina that I am refering to

    This girl rocks. Just treat her good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0825.jpg‎  

  11. #3888
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    thanks Forth. Been awhile since I've been active here. Have to start getting back in the swing of things now that the weather is nice and I've been seeing alot of new talent. Also I have a new "Kat" to find.

    Word to Kat. If I do find you though you don't get a tip.
    Lmao, thats fine what we discuss and what you pay me is perfectly ok with me, even though I'm like the besttt ever I still don't ask for tips haha.

    I'm just kidding,

    But my name is katie to all who keep calling me kat (cat)

    I just wanted to clear that up too cause I really really realllly don't want to be confused or mistaken for the girl I'm thinking of :]

  12. #3887
    Wait. Wait. Now I'm confused. Are we talking about blonde ukranian Katherina? She has tats too you know.

    LOVE her! She was hella AWESOME!

  13. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte  [View Original Post]
    Davey's advice: Toss the tip hustlers. Milo's advice: Give them tips.

    Davey's post count: 1089. Milo: 1.

    Whose level of experience shall we trust here? Hmmmmmm. Tough call.

    . Forth Ryte
    thanks Forth. Been awhile since I've been active here. Have to start getting back in the swing of things now that the weather is nice and I've been seeing alot of new talent. Also I have a new "Kat" to find.

    Word to Kat. If I do find you though you don't get a tip.

  14. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by Blndbomb  [View Original Post]
    That wasnt me, I'm platinum blonde and don't go to either of those locations nor did I call you the only thing I have in common with this is the tattoos but I promise you it wasn't me.
    I believe you are correct. I think he was talking about the other Kat / Katie. Now I'm wondering who Bldbomb is, although I think I know. I'll have to head out and see if I'm correct. If you are the girl I'm thinking of, I screwed up not dating you last time I talked to you.

  15. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill.
    Haha. Too funny

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape