Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 876 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte  [View Original Post]
    Davey's advice: Toss the tip hustlers. Milo's advice: Give them tips.

    Davey's post count: 1089. Milo: 1.

    Whose level of experience shall we trust here? Hmmmmmm. Tough call.

    . Forth Ryte
    thanks Forth. Been awhile since I've been active here. Have to start getting back in the swing of things now that the weather is nice and I've been seeing alot of new talent. Also I have a new "Kat" to find.

    Word to Kat. If I do find you though you don't get a tip.

  2. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by Blndbomb  [View Original Post]
    That wasnt me, I'm platinum blonde and don't go to either of those locations nor did I call you the only thing I have in common with this is the tattoos but I promise you it wasn't me.
    I believe you are correct. I think he was talking about the other Kat / Katie. Now I'm wondering who Bldbomb is, although I think I know. I'll have to head out and see if I'm correct. If you are the girl I'm thinking of, I screwed up not dating you last time I talked to you.

  3. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill.
    Haha. Too funny

  4. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. First post and already helping her hustle for tips. Paying the girls for the service they promised and not ripping them off, makes most girls happy and consider you then a good date if all else goes well. But for the girls hustling tips, I put them out of my car before they can even start.
    He isn't talking about me, just thought I should let yous know I'm not a tip hustler nor have I ever dated this guy hes got the wrong girl.

  5. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    Kat rocks. Dirty blonde with may tats. One of the sweetest girls ever, Blonde girl you know me, you called me today. I was at Lowes. Met at. DD.

    Everyone. Treat her good, she knows the deal, does her job and just wants a good tip.
    That wasnt me, I'm platinum blonde and don't go to either of those locations nor did I call you the only thing I have in common with this is the tattoos but I promise you it wasn't me.

  6. #3881

    Tip's

    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte  [View Original Post]
    Davey's advice: Toss the tip hustlers. Milo's advice: Give them tips.

    Davey's post count: 1089. Milo: 1.

    Whose level of experience shall we trust here? Hmmmmmm. Tough call.

    Forth Ryte
    Ok.let me retract my comment. Just treat her good and for clarification she did not ask for a tip.

    My dad taught me to tip everyone that goes above and beyond. (waiters, bartenders, taxi drivers, ho's) That is just how I was raised.

    Re Kat No upselling and I'm not a spokesman I'm just giving her the thumbs up!

    Another subject. Anyone spot Niki (purple hair) lately?

  7. #3880

    1089 to 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. First post and already helping her hustle for tips. Paying the girls for the service they promised and not ripping them off, makes most girls happy and consider you then a good date if all else goes well. But for the girls hustling tips, I put them out of my car before they can even start.
    Davey's advice: Toss the tip hustlers. Milo's advice: Give them tips.

    Davey's post count: 1089. Milo: 1.

    Whose level of experience shall we trust here? Hmmmmmm. Tough call.

    . Forth Ryte

  8. #3879
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    Everyone.Treat her good, she knows the deal, does her job and just wants a good tip.
    I smell a shill. First post and already helping her hustle for tips. Paying the girls for the service they promised and not ripping them off, makes most girls happy and consider you then a good date if all else goes well. But for the girls hustling tips, I put them out of my car before they can even start.

  9. #3878
    Running low on gas and looking for a gas station near by? Which way to the freeway?. That's just a couple of ideas if I get asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjl2424  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical situation from a newbie. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

    Say someone is trying to pick up a SW by pulling into a sidestreet. As the girl approaches and they begin to talk, a parked cop car up ahead that he has failed to notice flashes them for at least 10 seconds. Getting spooked, he brings the conversation to a close and starts to drive away. However, he soon realizes that the cop car is following him. He turns onto a street and the cop doesn't follow. He has never been associated with any type of mongering before. Should he be worried?

  10. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjl2424  [View Original Post]
    Hey Blndbomb. I'd love to meet up with you. How can I get in touch with you?
    I would advise sending her a private mail on this system, but apparently she hasn't found that feature, is swamped with mails, is busy and hasn't re-logged on, or isn't responding.

    I'll guess it is the second, and that she'll get around to responding to the flood of emails.

  11. #3876
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blndbomb  [View Original Post]
    Well thank you.
    Hey Blndbomb. I'd love to meet up with you. How can I get in touch with you?

  12. #3875

    Kat

    Kat rocks. Dirty blonde with may tats. One of the sweetest girls ever, Blonde girl you know me, you called me today.I was at Lowes. Met at. DD.

    Everyone.Treat her good, she knows the deal, does her job and just wants a good tip.

  13. #3874
    Quote Originally Posted by Blndbomb  [View Original Post]
    Well thank you.
    Blndbomb,

    Post some pictures of yourself.

  14. #3873

    A while back

    A while back ago there was a chick I saw name Trin, but I haven't been down there in a long while. Gave me good services bare all and creampied her. She was like 5'11 tall amazon white. Good ole days.

  15. #3872
    I would like to say that I appreciate the good "review" you wrote on me, but need to comment in on the part where you said I have "track marks". I totally disagree with you because I snort dope and remember cleary telling you that. No needle needed for that, and never did need one, so having not used a needle means no track marks :]

    But still overall good post about me, thank you

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape