Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,636 to 34,650 of 43548
-
06-14-11 17:05 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 147She rubs my hand full of oil so I can jack off myself. No, she's wasn't playing herself while I watch. Massage was okay, but I end up having minor back pain. No roaming, too. Tipped 30.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-11 16:53 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 278Lai Lai, Highland, Somerville
Called # ending in 2008, good CL reviews, mid-pm. Said come right away. $60. Got youngest of 3 ladies there, Lilly or LeeLee, very good looking, skinny, trendy clothes, nice young haircut w / bangs, mid-20s but could be 19 for all I know, works there 7 days a week, been here 3 years, does not switch out every 2 weeks. Asked for strong massage, got medium. No teasing of any kind before the flip, although she does a great grab of the inside upper thighs as part of the massage, a welcome area that most MT stay way away from! After flip, some light massage fingertips up and down from knees to nipples, then an oily finish that went way too quickly. I was too late to ask her to go slower!
40. May return.
-
06-14-11 14:12 #8911Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks BA. Will do.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-11 13:07 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 723Give some, get some
Holistic in Revere is a reliable choice. Next time give a little before asking.
Originally Posted by DawgieDawg
[View Original Post]
Good Luck
-
06-14-11 12:49 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 279Welcome
Dawgie,
Originally Posted by DawgieDawg
[View Original Post]
Best way to obtain information and a response to your questions is to pick a spot and write a review or two or three. That builds credibility. Short of that, you will likely find that your plaintive cry for help will yield little in the way of useable information.
Best,
BA
-
06-14-11 10:41 #8908Regular Member

Posts: 13Newbie Here
I'm up on the North Shore and after doing a little research on the site here, which by the way is awesome, it seems like Choi's is a no go. Is that still the case? The latest report I saw on them was over a year ago? Can anyone suggest anywhere else on the North Shore?
Thanks!
-
06-14-11 01:05 #8907

Posts: 729A little negative reenforcement for a lousy first post
See below. What would have been helpful : name, description of provider, do you mean she suggested DIY and didn't allow roaming, did she do herself while you watched and didn't help you out ? how was the massage? tip expected ? tip given ? That type of thing. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Beepers
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-11 20:45 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 147Deanna's
I went there and came out with a back pain and full of cum. Why? She want to jack off and wouldn't let me feel her. I might as well go home and do that.
-
06-13-11 16:53 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 70A little positive reinforcement for a great 1st report
Newbies: THIS is how you make an entrance.
CF, excellent first report, and you set an example of how to be a good forum member.
Originally Posted by Cucky Farts
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the forum, and we look forward to your future reports.
Cheers,
Mr Boston
-
06-12-11 15:54 #8904Senior Member

Posts: 657Bare Feet In Watertown Good value for $35
Was in WT area. The person who cuts my hair was off today so I thought I the drop in to this place on rt 16 just a couple blocks past WT square.
The man at counter tells ms the chairs are occupied in a some what thick but understood Chinese accent.
He asks me if I would want the treatment in a room instead.
I had no problem and paid the 35$ for the hour.
I sat with my feet soaking in a warm foot bath on the edge of the table then a nice lady Mary gave me a fantastic massage of my neck / back / shoulders / arms / hands.
I dressed.
It was fantastic.
After the foot soak I lied down on the table and got a fantastic massage of both my feet then my legs.
Mary certainly was very attentive and I was pleased with the whole experience.
She was surprised when I even tipped her and was happy.
Sorry guys this was purely a therapeutic experience but I was quite pleased for 35 bucks well spent.
Figured it was worth mentioning to the forum because sometimes you just need to get your achy bones and feet worked on. And thought this was worth the heads up.
-
06-12-11 12:08 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 349Deanna' and Royal in Weymouth
I went over to Deanna's for some recon and I left after I met the staff. Very Nice but over 40 with not the best teeth plus 8 at the door, not for me. I then drove to Royal that was a lot better. 7 at the door and there was someone there from jolin's in Braintree from years ago. It was a girl late 20's nice body not the best face. She remembered me. Great legit massage. Limited roaming, I said that has changed. She said she is older and wiser.
The ending was excellent slow, nice teasing. Come down and blow some air on it here and there as well. Left. 4 for the tip, no complaints. I am not a 60 tip guy for a standard. Thise who do I feel are killing the market. LOL Overall I will go back. Two late 20's girls in the waiting room playing cards or something, they didn't look too bad.
Originally Posted by Momo Epez
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-11 11:50 #8902Senior Member

Posts: 55I have also been to Shrine Spa and have seen the other two AMP's
Unfortunately, it was the same thing, not so much rushed, but certainly short changed on the time; sometimes just
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
30 minutes. Too bad as I enjoyed Coco
-
06-12-11 11:26 #8901Senior Member

Posts: 386Reviews Deanna's Thai Weymouth
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2434139112.html
Tried this place the other day. I called ahead for a same day appointment arrived and was weclomed and taken to the massage room by Annie. 5 3 shoulder length hair early 30s English wasnt so good. Set up as a typical Thai place with the mat on the floor The walls do not go all the way up either. The place was very clean appeared to have been recently remodeled. I Asked for Medium. Massage was pretty good didn't use too much oil which I like. Was complaining about how slow it has been lately. On the flip plenty of teasing she kept trying to get me to DIY which I was not having any part of she got the message and took control of things. I was offerred the hot towel clean up. I will probably repeat when in the area. Total damage was 80 for the hour and a left a tip of 40. I was there for more than an hour and I got the impression that once they know you things will get a lot better. I parked in the in Public lot and walked into the place which is right at a busy intersection with a traffic light and if the light is red every car has a bird eye view of the comings and goings.
-
06-12-11 09:33 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 78Went last Friday and drew Mina. Recognized her from Jolins place in Quincy before they moved that store to Weymouth Landing. Mina is a short, slim cutie who has a great command of the english language. Great non rushed technique. Very limited roaming. It was still very enjoyable. Paid 70 + 40. For an hour. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
Is this another of Jolin's places under a different brand? She owns the South Station place. Same decor / color schemes. But why so close to their Weymouth Landing store? I saw two other MTs and they looked attractive.
Maybe Jolin is trying to go back to the main stream clientel. No ladyboys here.
Just to clarify, this is not the same place as Deana's place? I have not been there but they both seem to have a Jasmine.
-
06-12-11 08:45 #8899Senior Member

Posts: 78When at first you do'nt succeed, try try again.
[QUOTE=Assman3; 1209215]Search back a bit for my review. I saw the same add a few months back. Some bait and switch and DIY. Maybe you need to become a regular to get more options.
Am[/QUOTE.
I was surprised that you did not leave happy. You must have given the wrong vibe. I don't blame you if you decide not to give them a second chance. Too many other options out there to risk money on an unsure thing. But this is one of my favorite places.











Reply With Quote




