Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 13126
-
06-12-11 09:12 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 1384Know two people already who have left Dennis's and brought back fleas with them and I have personally seen the bedbugs, that was the last I was there. I drove straight home, took my clothes off in the garage and washed them in hot water and an extended session in the dryer as well. It's a shame how Dennis has let the house deteriorate to that level. Oh yea and the toilet didn't flush either, I guess the bucket in the tub was for flushing manually.
-
06-10-11 21:51 #3870Troll

Posts: 54Katie
What a pleasant beginning to the weekend, finding a young, cute blonde on the K without an attitude. Katie (aka Katerina, aka Blondie) was what I am always looking for: a small, young (21) , small-breasted, happy, and interesting WSW. She endured a lot of travel (a wasted trip to the Carlyle, which was full-up) without a complaint and she endured Dennis' raunchy back room without a complaint, despite being germ-phobic. I haven't really been with such an even-tempered, pleasant, and hot-looking provider in a long time.
Katie has platinum blonde locks with a pony tail and plenty of tattoos. She's full-bred Italian, raised in Kensington near Ontario, short, with brown eyes, lightly-freckled nose, white teeth and a cute smile. A cheerleader type who you longed for in junior high. But she adds to this by not acting like a "pro": she lets you put on the condom, she doesn't upsell or demand the money before the act (only before leaving the room) , she lets you control the tempo, and she never complains. So refreshing. And such a cute face. I wish I had brought my camera (though Gary Klem says she doesn't do photos). The only negative I can think of is her skin: several track marks and a bit of eczema.
Katie doesn't have a working phone. Darn. But she hangs (below Allegheny) usually from 6 PM to midnight, except Sundays. I can't wait for our next encounter: anywhere that is but in the grime of Dennis' back room. (Aside from the plaster on the floor, this time the blanket on his bed was wet!)
-
06-10-11 19:49 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 68GOOD. I was always hoping that one got out.
-
06-10-11 05:32 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 1384I don't believe Lindsay is still around although Kat still is.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-11 05:31 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 1384As long as the cop doesn't pull you over, why be worried. Now that same cop my remember your car when he see's you again but thats about it. I have been pulled over in situations just like that. My response has always been that I pulled over to answer a call on my cell phone and she just came up to my window and I was just telling her no, no, no.
Originally Posted by Jjl2424
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-11 05:28 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 1384They come from 20th and York St area. I believe their pimps name is Ziggy.
Originally Posted by Zaphod II
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-11 04:49 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 218Those 2 Girls
Yea, I have noticed that myself, first time I saw them I thought Vice Vice Vice, but I have seen them over and over. Not sure what the deal is I have seen 1 go missing and them come back but they are just dressed way too "Hooker" style for my taste, I prefer low profile.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]
Z
-
06-10-11 02:29 #3864Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2Hypothetical situation from a newbie. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Say someone is trying to pick up a SW by pulling into a sidestreet. As the girl approaches and they begin to talk, a parked cop car up ahead that he has failed to notice flashes them for at least 10 seconds. Getting spooked, he brings the conversation to a close and starts to drive away. However, he soon realizes that the cop car is following him. He turns onto a street and the cop doesn't follow. He has never been associated with any type of mongering before. Should he be worried?
-
06-09-11 18:25 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 68Word up hommies. Don't eva go back to their place for nuthin'
If I was still in the game. I'd pass all them other girls up and just stick with blonde Lindsay or Katherina
-
06-09-11 11:12 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 2243Yeah, what he said
I agree, numerous reports on another thread tell about her and friend (sister?) and few of them good. Both usually in the room during the deed but only one playing, the other as "security." Likely to try to up sell you.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 19:38 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 68I don't think so dude. That girl you pointed out works with another girl out of a south philly with a manager.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
So a SW "friend" of mine told me
I'd stay away from her if I was you
-
06-08-11 19:35 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 68ROFL! ! ! ROfL! ! Rofl! ! ! So that's why you guyz call her piggy Nichole!
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 16:09 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 2124So I take it no one seen this one on the ave?
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 07:44 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 1384New Girls
I've actually had a little time to go out cruizing the last week and noticed alot of new girls out there. Many are old faces reappearing, but others I've never seen before. Heard there are at least 2 new Ashleys and a new Kate as well. After taking a few month break and a slow mongering year in general I think I have some catching up to do.
-
06-08-11 07:42 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 1384Watch her around the DD, she's always eating. She once told a friend of mine I was a cheap ass, why, casue I didn't buy her a pizza roll from the Chinese store. LOL
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






