Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2001

    Outside looking in.

    As this is my first post I must say Hello, to all. After stumbling upon this forum by accident, I have found myself crusing some of the prime areas mentioned. My favorite two so far are Michigan / Livernois and the R. I find myself likely to stay on the outside looking in. Thats my way of saying I'm too scared to participate. I do have a few questions though. Where is the triangle? Is the R really that bad? A I like this visiting this area. Thought I have seen a lot of leo's in the area and at least two cars on flat beds I can only assume were not merely parked illegally. I have seen several 7 or 8's and a couple of regulars that seem to be around everytime I'm through. Both are WSW mid 20's, one is short, a bit chunky, with short brown hair where's a dirty pink shirt alot. The other has shoulder lenghth dark hair is a WSW that is short a 5 in the face but a 8 in th body usually has some kind of hair band in. She might be the infamous Halo. Idk, They both work south of 7 and I see them rain, sun or shine at all hours of the day. Any info about nething would be appreciated. I read the rules now what should I worry about as an observer. Thanks and take care out there.

  2. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I think, one day we will be reading about you in the obituaries.
    I intend for my obituary to be worth reading.

  3. #1999

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    She went at it like she was in love (aren't they all!) and ended up with her bent over the trunk.
    "Bent over the trunk"? Somewhere around Michigan / Fort? Maybe I'm overly paranoid but I don't think that I've ever even thought of getting out of the car with a SW other than to walk (fast) into a notel.

    You guys are either crazy or my heroes. LOL

  4. #1998

    Blond Cutie

    Went for a stroll last night, needed to get out of the house. Went around the Telegraph loop a few times and only saw a nasty BSW (3 about 40 years old). I ended up going downtown to the Michigan / Fort strolls. After a few loops I noticed someone walking down a side street and passed by 3 girls walking. 1 Black haired girl. 1 brunette and a blonde. The blonde (really a blonde with pink highlights, later found out she was actually a raven haired girl) looked really cute so I decided to say Hello. She jumped in and in short time I had learned her name was Brenda (about an 8 in face. 7 in body with smaller slightly sagging breasts) and 26. We chatted for a bit and settled on. 40 for H&H. She went at it like she was in love (aren't they all!) and ended up with her bent over the trunk. Tipped her an extra 20 at the end and on the way back to her place, she gave a second bbbjwcimtc. Saw several other girls out on the Michigan stroll, nothing on Fort at all. The other girls BSW (5) and 3 WSW (5, 7.8).

    K

  5. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3950  [View Original Post]
    Usually run into a skinny HOT ass black girl on dearborn north of the tracks on one of the industrial side streets closer to Fort.

    Couple Sunday nights ago Around midnight I met Shanon, late thirties? Blond, used up but not strung out, while getting gas at the Citgo on Dearborn just south of the tracks / ramps. She takes us to the front of the big old catholic church on the west side of Dearborn between the tracks / ramps and Jefferson Ave. It seems quiet enogh but she gets all uptight about needing a condom so I say fuck it and drive us back to the citgo. I tell her to get out of my car and then run in and by a SINGLE condom (I never knew that they sold them that way) whith the clerk laughing at me. We finally get back to the church and she starts in with the worst BJ EVER then all of the sudden she has to pee and it's an emergency so while she was going outside my passenger side door I was coming around the back of the car trying to maintain everything. I finally get her over the hoad for som CFS when not TWO lousy strokes into it when I see some headlights coming up the drive and around the corner it was a white custom van. My heart should have been racing but I was very drunk. The girl told me to just get in the car, duh.

    I put my car into reverse and gunned it back down the drive way, I made two 90° turns, in reverse, at speed, onto the grass at the side of the church all the while the hooker was screaming at me to slow down but just as soon I was moving forward again the white van's headlights were coming up the driveway behind us.

    Whoever they were they didn't follow us back onto Dearborn and I had had enough so I dropped the hooker back off at the Cit-go and told her not to worry about the money. (I mean, come on.)

    I guess they were just some locals chasing off some street crime. It seems like if they had meant to rob me They never would have given me the chance to get back in my car.

    Keep your eyes open guys.
    I think, one day we will be reading about you in the obituaries.

  6. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3950  [View Original Post]
    Usually run into a skinny HOT ass black girl on dearborn north of the tracks on one of the industrial side streets closer to Fort.

    Couple Sunday nights ago Around midnight I met Shanon, late thirties? Blond, used up but not strung out, while getting gas at the Citgo on Dearborn just south of the tracks / ramps. She takes us to the front of the big old catholic church on the west side of Dearborn between the tracks / ramps and Jefferson Ave. It seems quiet enogh but she gets all uptight about needing a condom so I say fuck it and drive us back to the citgo. I tell her to get out of my car and then run in and by a SINGLE condom (I never knew that they sold them that way) whith the clerk laughing at me. We finally get back to the church and she starts in with the worst BJ EVER then all of the sudden she has to pee and it's an emergency so while she was going outside my passenger side door I was coming around the back of the car trying to maintain everything. I finally get her over the hoad for som CFS when not TWO lousy strokes into it when I see some headlights coming up the drive and around the corner it was a white custom van. My heart should have been racing but I was very drunk. The girl told me to just get in the car, duh.

    I put my car into reverse and gunned it back down the drive way, I made two 90° turns, in reverse, at speed, onto the grass at the side of the church all the while the hooker was screaming at me to slow down but just as soon I was moving forward again the white van's headlights were coming up the driveway behind us.

    Whoever they were they didn't follow us back onto Dearborn and I had had enough so I dropped the hooker back off at the Cit-go and told her not to worry about the money. (I mean, come on.)

    I guess they were just some locals chasing off some street crime. It seems like if they had meant to rob me They never would have given me the chance to get back in my car.

    Keep your eyes open guys.
    You were bending her over the hood of the car hitting it from behind and somebody in a van pulls up? LOL you are my hero!

  7. #1995

    Hot Zone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Fox  [View Original Post]
    Rode the usual JR stroll earlier around 5 pm. LE lives in the area by that Coney Island on 7. Just stay away from that stroll if you can. Too risky. The only part where it isn't as hot, you have to worry about TS. I'm going to try hunting on the west again. I'll give an update later.
    I agree Mr Fox! Everytime I go near I see at least 2 Cars. Last night I rode through from 6 as I was going North they passed by going South I looked in my rear view and they turned into the gas station made a U and were heading north behind me. About an hour later I was going to go back through from 8 but they were in the gas station parking lot there so I kept on to 75 and saw another car on a side street cruising with lights off. JR has become a very Hott spot!

    Stay safe

  8. #1994

    Security or vigilantes at old church off of Dearborn between Fort and Jefferson.

    Usually run into a skinny HOT ass black girl on dearborn north of the tracks on one of the industrial side streets closer to Fort.

    Couple Sunday nights ago Around midnight I met Shanon, late thirties? Blond, used up but not strung out, while getting gas at the Citgo on Dearborn just south of the tracks / ramps. She takes us to the front of the big old catholic church on the west side of Dearborn between the tracks / ramps and Jefferson Ave. It seems quiet enogh but she gets all uptight about needing a condom so I say fuck it and drive us back to the citgo. I tell her to get out of my car and then run in and by a SINGLE condom (I never knew that they sold them that way) whith the clerk laughing at me. We finally get back to the church and she starts in with the worst BJ EVER then all of the sudden she has to pee and it's an emergency so while she was going outside my passenger side door I was coming around the back of the car trying to maintain everything. I finally get her over the hoad for som CFS when not TWO lousy strokes into it when I see some headlights coming up the drive and around the corner it was a white custom van. My heart should have been racing but I was very drunk. The girl told me to just get in the car, duh.

    I put my car into reverse and gunned it back down the drive way, I made two 90° turns, in reverse, at speed, onto the grass at the side of the church all the while the hooker was screaming at me to slow down but just as soon I was moving forward again the white van's headlights were coming up the driveway behind us.

    Whoever they were they didn't follow us back onto Dearborn and I had had enough so I dropped the hooker back off at the Cit-go and told her not to worry about the money. (I mean, come on.)

    I guess they were just some locals chasing off some street crime. It seems like if they had meant to rob me They never would have given me the chance to get back in my car.

    Keep your eyes open guys.

  9. #1993

    Gving up on JR. Need new hunting grounds

    Rode the usual JR stroll earlier around 5 pm. LE lives in the area by that Coney Island on 7. Just stay away from that stroll if you can. Too risky. The only part where it isn't as hot, you have to worry about TS. I'm going to try hunting on the west again. I'll give an update later.

  10. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by K Plank  [View Original Post]
    I drove down a side street and parked got a very enthusiastic bbbjcimws for. 2. I thought I was lucky, since I hadn't gotten a BJ that good in a long time, but I was wrong, when I got home I found that she lifted my wallet. I already had an email from the credit card company, she had already put $400 on the card. Needless to say yeaterday was a hassle of phone calls and sec of state lines. Just thought I would warn everyone. Her enthusiasm was just a cover for her pocket digging and she probably dropped the wallet out the window on the spit and picked it up after the drop off. Anyone else have this happen?

    Be safe out there!
    Her real name is Aleisha. I used to have digits for her. She uses Ashley sometimes as Ashley was a different girl who's no longer out there. Some monger was complaining on CL over a year ago about her ripping people off. She had blonde hair then.

    Her usual M. O. Was to have her black pimp boyfriend lurking somewhere nearby in a smaller crappy older white car. A Pontiac I think. She gets the $$ and then jumps out at the corner stop. Yea she got me for. 2 about a year ago also.

    I actually saw her two nights ago on a recon through the triangle. The night after you posted. She came up to the car asking and I told her; FN hoe, you don't even remember ripping me off do you? She started screaming at me and ran off towards the Victory as she was only a half block away anyways. I don't think the pimp boyfriend is part of the picture anymore, but as always watch your back / check your mirrors.

    It's just too damn bad though, this chick is actually pretty cute. Oh well YMMV but you've been advised. You usually find her somewhere between the City Limits Bar and the Victory if she's out.

  11. #1991

    (one of several) Jennifer (s) , Mich Ave.

    I think there are at least 3 Jennifers IIRC around Mich. Ave. This was the skinny one, kinda sleepy / out of it but that meant she took her time teaching me French for the standard rate early afternoon, and no napkins required without my even asking. No phone.

  12. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    The Amber I see is near 6 Mile, not near 8 Mile.
    Mich, check your inbox,

    It seems that MSP is in on the money making act. I've seen a few patrol cars go up and down from time to time. Usally for drug stops. Same with wayne co. My advice, don't go out on tuesdays and thursdays. They do stings on both the SW's and johns so be aware!

    Stay safe!

  13. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    The Amber I see is near 6 Mile, not near 8 Mile.
    Check your msg box we might be talking about the same person.

  14. #1988

    Alice in the Triangle

    Saw Alice Thursday morn in the Triangle. WSW around 40 currently redhead 5'4" 115lbs I have known her for close to 20 years when she was strung out and walked the brightmoore area. Says she's clean now which is possible. FS is not as exciting as it was back then so I lately have opted for bbbjtcim. Decent service usual is. 03 but she wanted extra I gave in but she paid for it with a good skull fucking and swallowing of a huge load. What a good little at! LOL

  15. #1987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    After work I decided to make a janut over to jr for a little happy time. But seeing some of the side streets flooded on wed, I decided to head out again Thursday. So far streets like winchester and hollywood are goldengate are still lakes, but I decided to keep looking. Ran into amber near 8 mile (I think michcl and probably jw have talked about her) got her out of the area and to a notel near highland park. Nice place only 15 bucks. So so head service and mish for. 4 and a quick drive to her house. She mentioned other girls that I might partake, probably after I get back in town.

    @magnum: sorry I would pass along some digits but you need to be senior first. Go back a few pages and see but becareful, theres 2 trans on that track also.

    Stay safe guys
    Yea iwas rob by one of the trans a year ago. Stop doing the tour went into escorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape