Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 23673
-
05-24-11 13:35 #318Senior Member

Posts: 1351It seems like I keep jumping in with clarifications. Sorry about that.
My take on fscott's comment about e-mail was a warning to the guys. I believe he was saying that the girls use their regular e-mail for contacting SDs, without realizing how much anonymity they give up. If "sororitygirl69" turns out to have the e-mail address "kristin.davis88@ucla.edu", you have a whole bunch of information about her that she might not have wanted you to know: her real name, where she goes (or went) to school, and possibly even her age.
I don't think fscott was suggesting that you use this information to stalk the girls. He was saying that if YOU do the same thing with your e-mail, the girls can find out about you. So don't use your work e-mail, or your default ISP e-mail (cox. Net, rr. Com, att. Net.). Don't use the same e-mail that you use for Facebook or Twitter. Set up a throwaway e-mail that uses the same handle as you use on the SB site.
-
05-24-11 11:08 #317Senior Member

Posts: 566Lit2 questions F. Scott's Methods
F. Scott,
Originally Posted by fscott
[View Original Post]
With respect, why do you want to deny the sb her anonymity if that's what she wants?
Isn't it her belief in anonymity that makes possible her utr activity? If there is no legitimate reason for tracking down her true identity, I think you should let her remain anonymous. First, she may be very unhappy if she finds out you have found out who she really is. Why be cruel? Second, she may be discouraged from participating in utr / sb activity. Mongers lose.
"Beginnings of a bond"?
What are you talking about?
I guess I don't see how or why ferreting out the sb's true identity is going to help you fuck her and it seems hostile to the girl.
As to masquerading as an sb yourself with the fake photo of an escort as supposedly you, this kind of thing will be very annoying to those of us trying to find and penetrate female sex organs if we inadvertently stumble across your fake profile.
Perhaps I fail to understand something. In which case, please explain.
By the way, are you by any chance a student? I ask because one of my sbs told me about a college student who had figured out her true identity and pursued her in the guise of a rich businessman supposedly flying around on his private jet and supposedly sending limousines to pick her up for supposed big bucks mega dates and so on. Of course, the student never actually dared to meet her. It was a big waste of time for the girl. Some legitimate mongers lost their chances to have sex with the sb. I guess it was an amusing joke for the student but somewhat disruptive of the orderly flow of sbs to the pussy hungry mongers who inhabit this forum.
Others may disagree. That's ok. Just my views.
-
05-24-11 07:39 #316Senior Member

Posts: 566Thanks for this explanation. I had thought tin eye searched for resemblance or similarity but I gather from what you say that it probably just finds identical images.
Originally Posted by Cantwinlosin
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 20:46 #315Senior Member

Posts: 606Tineye is not an end-all-be-all. Don't expect much from it
Tineye is essentially a web crawler, digging around on the web to find every picture it can. However, like most web crawlers, it can only access images on wide-open, unsecured servers. That doesn't include anywhere near every image on the Internet. While many overseas servers (especially the eastern-european ones) lack security, only a very small percentage here in the states are that open. Have you noticed that the majority of Tineye's results come from domains other than. COM. NET (meaning they're mostly outside the US) , and the links are often broken? Most sites here in the US store images on secure servers where crawlers can't reach them, and that's especially true of sites with well-known privacy expectations like Facebook. Hell, Facebook recently started using a Java applet to display a user's full-sized images so (among other reasons) you can no longer right-click to save a local copy of the image.
The only saving grace is that most of the US-based sites that offer hot-young-lingerie-model or girls-gone-wild type pics are for-pay and and tightly controlled, and most hookers aren't going to shell out the membership fee just to steal photos, so they end up going to those open offshore sites that Tineye can crawl.
So by all means use Tineye as a tool, but recognize that like most tools it is suitable only for a limited set of purposes.
-
05-23-11 16:01 #314Senior Member

Posts: 108This is in line with my experienced when I went with the softer, gentler approach. My response rate went way up. I was able to bang one but it appears I may have lost two due to scheduling issues. The important thing is they were ready and it was me who was unable to close the deal. I'm waiting right now for a confirmation of a meeting tomorrow with the fourth one since my new approach. (If she confirms she will officially be designated as CSB7.)
Originally Posted by fscott
[View Original Post]
I'm scheduled to meet CSB6 for the second time on Thursday. If it's just as good as the first time, I'm going to have a problem.
-
05-23-11 15:44 #313Senior Member

Posts: 108Amen Brother! Amen!
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 07:36 #312Senior Member

Posts: 566SB16 and SB11
SB16 showed up sober to be fucked a second time and without her friend. It was a wham bam session which is not my preferred style but what she wanted. We were in one of those motels with doors right on the parking lot and she moaned loud enough for everyone walking by to hear.
SB11 let me know she wants to be fucked this morning, so I guess I'll oblige her.
-
05-22-11 16:07 #311Senior Member

Posts: 754Tin-eye
Questor, your supposition is correct. If you are on multiple sites, just use the same photos and you will create a self-referencing loop. I have tin-eyed photos of some of the babies on my site and I often get their facebook or ******* pages! Their naivete is shocking but also a huge turn-on. These truly are amateurs!
Also, I don't think that tin-eye looks at these types of sites. I may be wrong on that.
Don't forget the off-site email. Often when a baby responds there, her email address indicates a name other than the one she is using on the site. Shocking, I know, but true. She has just surrendered a personal morsel of info about herself, and now you have the beginnings of a bond.
So many babies, so little time.
Keep up the good work,
Scott
-
05-22-11 15:47 #310Senior Member

Posts: 1351I'm guessing they can't be Tin-Eyed because they were taken specifically for the site ("iphone in the mirror") as opposed to using a photo that could be found on Facebook or Flickr or Picasa.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-11 15:14 #309Senior Member

Posts: 566Comment
Nice work, Scott. I think this is the right way to do it. Now let's see you nail a couple of those babies. Good luck!
Originally Posted by fscott
[View Original Post]
Why can't they be tin-eyed? If the girl downloads them and sends them off to tin eye, it won't matter they were protected on the website. Or am I missing something?I have also added a few "iphone in the mirror" pics of myself, but made them permission-only, so they have to ask to see them. An added level of security, and they can't be tin-eyed.
Fellow SB and utr mongers of the world, note that Scott's results on the SA site in getting responses are similar to mine on the sd4me site.
My belief is that if Scott proceeds using the 1 2 3 email follow up I outlined a few days ago, or a similar system, he will shortly be overloaded with fresh pussy. We will see. There may be additional sites where the females don't consider themselves pros but have already decided they are willing to be fucked in exchange for some benefits other than romance.
Actually most of these young women seem to love being fucked for any reason. The sd / sb relationship gives them an excuse to do it without other implications. Once she starts cumming she doesn't give a shit how old or ugly you are.
-
05-22-11 11:02 #308Senior Member

Posts: 754Further intel
Fellow SDs'
I have further intel / insights into the SB mind from the other side of the profile. I added a photo to my "profile" of a local provider, and the contacts almost overwhelmed my computer! Here is what I have learned: the guys with no picture I don't even look at. There are just too many emails. Ditto "winks", which on the site I'm on, Seeking A*ngement, is a quick, informal way to shoot a contact to someone. Just too many to go through. There are others, however, that show that the person has read my "profile" by incorporating some of that language into their message. I could imagine that those are effective. Shows you care!
With this in mind, I have changed my initial contact strategy, from just a "wink" to a short message, using some of their own language, and volunteering a few things about myself as well. Gold mine! I have upped my response to contact rate significantly, and in fact feel confident that three or four babies currently on the line would consent to come to the net when I can arrange my schedule to land them.
I have also included, as a matter of course, an off-site email address in the initial contact. This, I think, does two things: it surrenders a bit of personal information, and makes it easier for me to keep up the contact in a less conspicuous forum than going on the site, which is 100% incriminating if you're caught on it. No talking your way out of that! I have also added a few "iphone in the mirror" pics of myself, but made them permission-only, so they have to ask to see them. An added level of security, and they can't be tin-eyed.
Hope this is helpful to you all. I'll let you know if / when anything happens on the baby side of things. Little Scottie is having a great time just thinking about all that pussy!
Keep up the good work,
Scott
-
05-20-11 06:08 #307Senior Member

Posts: 566Damn, Cool, that girl sounds like a FINE piece of ass. Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-11 00:10 #306Senior Member

Posts: 108The Cure
When I was a 19 year old young man in the service, I was stationed in France. I was all gaga over my first piece of French ass. My old Sargent said to me: "Son, the best cure for really good pussy is more pussy." I guess it's still true.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-11 00:00 #305Senior Member

Posts: 108CSB6 a Winner
Met CSB6 today. After some talk, some making out, we head to the bed. She was even more stunning naked then clothed. Long hair to her waist; a J. Lo body (leaner then J. Lo but with same wide hips and great ass.) She hasn't had kids, so the body was firm all over. I don't know where to start. When she gave oral, she showed she had wonderful skills. When she received oral, she was incredibly responsive. When I told her I wanted that pussy, she actually said to me: "I'm not sure if that's a good idea. You won't be able to stand it."
I had forgotten what a tight 23 year old pussy was like. She was right, it was all I could do to stand it. It was the best I have had in a long long time. But I had to show her that us old guys still had game so I proceeded to try to break her in half. The view of her under me with those gorgeous thighs spread wide was a glorious sight. I spent the whole time in mish because I couldn't give up that view. She was a great dirty talker, something that I love, which had me going stark raving crazy. Any way I think you get the picture. When we finished, she could hardly walk and I had muscles hurting that I forgot I had. I gave her some sugar, she thanked me profusely and wanted to know when she would see me again. I had overstayed my pass and I just made it in before the warden. I had to go sneak some aspirin before I got asked why I was acting so funny.
Lit is right about a lot of things, but one thing he is absolutely right about: that early 20's pussy is fantastic.
-
05-19-11 15:19 #304Senior Member

Posts: 566Funny and very true. Money is the best aphrodisiac.
Originally Posted by Varoom
[View Original Post]
What I'm seeing is that many sbs assume that if you are an old guy and you are on the sd site you have sugar and will spend it on them so they don't ask for it. Not all are like this of course. I think the closer to being a pro an sb is, the more likely she is to ask about sugar. The less experienced ones are uncomfortable talking about it.










Reply With Quote






