Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,066 to 55,080 of 61381
-
05-10-11 18:25 #6316Regular Member

Posts: 14Leah
I picked up Leah sat nite in see\be. Man did she suck, no pun intended. She gave a half hearted BBBJCIM & tried to hurry me. I wish I wouldn't have picked her up because there were alot of good looking girls out that nite. Oh well you win some and lose some. I will not repeat!
-
05-10-11 15:12 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 438Taylor
Taylor has mellowed out a bit from when I first met her a year ago I guess the transition from CL to the streets has settled in. At first she would only do CBJs than it was BBBJ no CIM last time I saw her she went for BBJCIM and had an overall better attidude than she had before service is OK but she is a cutie.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-11 11:39 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 318I carry a couple travel size bottles of mouthwash in my Monger kit. You can get these at the drugstore for less than a dollar each. Most girls don't seem to mind a little"after taste" but if she starts coughing, gagging and spitting like it's really awful, I will offer a bottle of Scope. Or if it is a girl I want to make a good impression on, I will offer her one as well. Also keep a pump bottle of cheap hand sanitizer to clean up with afterwards, most girls like to use a squirt or two of this too. And don't forget your alcohol wipes.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
As always be safe.
Rp
-
05-10-11 09:40 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 132Kim
Found Kim 5'6" 125 lbs (Brown hair WSW) around 30 yrs old on Ramsey and Gilmore Sunday at around 4am. Standard service, standard rates. Weird thing though. After I came, she reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle which she gargled with, then pulled out a 1 liter bottle of water and gargled again, then spit out. She rinsed her hands like it was nothing unusual. I asked her if she was planning on taking a bath, she just giggled. She made a few phone calls and asked for a drop off point at another location that I originally picked her up at. I'm guessing she was planning on copping.
-
05-10-11 06:39 #6312Regular Member

Posts: 21Jakii
You bet it is!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-11 05:23 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 1788Your loss, my friend!
Originally Posted by Gunner1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-11 00:11 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 146Why? What's wrong with her! If she has something, let us know bro. Oh! And how she looks like.
Originally Posted by Gunner1
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Peace out!
-
05-09-11 22:13 #6309Regular Member

Posts: 21Jackii
I wouldn't touch her with a 10' pole, have at it!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-11 22:11 #6308Regular Member

Posts: 21Taylor
[QUOTE=Robespierre; 1190133]Hooked up with 19yo Taylor on WW this evening. Really cute girl, I have been out with her before. No digits available. Will repeat in the future. There was quite a few girls out in B / CB and WW early this evening, I thought she was the best choice.
She's great, very soft spoken. I have her.
-
05-09-11 21:59 #6307Regular Member

Posts: 21Alexis B / CB & Taylor W / W
25 yo Alexis and 19 yo Taylor are some of the best WSWs around. Both are up for almost anything and are alot of fun. Alexis is 9/10 and Taylor is 8/10. Both have great bodies but Taylor has a few marks though. FS is very good but Alexis gives the better BJ. They can be had at $40, plus $10 for the room. You can't go wrong with either one and I got their numbers.
-
05-09-11 17:11 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 318I saw the girl in the blue denim skirt, she had a baseball cap on and some kind of sports jersey. I thought about it for a minute but decided to check out WW instead. Usually that kind of thinking backfires on me, but this time is worked out OK. Sunday is hit or miss, I guess there weren't as many Mongers out because of Mothers day.
Originally Posted by Deepbam
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
05-09-11 16:07 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 83Kitten
I hear she's not living in the area but comes down occaisionally for a visit. She'll show up sooner or later.
Originally Posted by J0811
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-11 15:39 #6304Regular Member

Posts: 4Are you talking about phyllis
Aka kitten, if so she has been living in aa county, with some dude
Originally Posted by J0811
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-11 11:45 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 93Gone by the time I arrived!
Dayum I went out to B / CB about 10:45 and they were all gone or at least the decent looking ones. I cruised around for a bit saw only about 3 porkers but they were rolling around alot. Bes looking one was WSW with blue denim skirt. Tried to make a loop to see where Leo was and another brother scooped her up like a ground ball.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
Guess I'm going to have to try WW loop, just don't know that area well enough to feel at ease. Guess I'll have to cruise it a few times and keep RTFF LOL!
Be safe!
-
05-09-11 09:33 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 48Kitten
Has anyone seen Kitten lately? I saw her on WW several weeks ago, but she was gone on muy next pass.









Reply With Quote




