Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 12093
-
05-09-11 01:46 #198Senior Member

Posts: 61Head while driving
I can assure you that if LEO sees you, they will be pulling you over. I was pulled over about two years ago while getting head from someone I picked up. We were driving down North 35th St from Wisconsin. On our way towards the park. LEO passed by and happened to see her head bob. Next thing you know he was busting a U-turn and I immediately had her sit up and zipped my pants just as I was being pulled over. This crazy heifer tried to say I was holding her against her will and had threatened her. Come to find out she was a known SW. Surprise, surprise! I was questioned separate from her and luckily she did not ever admit that she had taken money for services being rendered. Couple that with the fact that they did not catch me with my pants down and had only gotten a quick glimpse. I was given a stern warning. Thank God she did not have any dope or anything on her that I am sure would have been dropped in my car. I caught a lucky break that day. Just fair warning. During the day, I would say definitely do not risk it. At night. You are likely to get away with a blow job in the car while driving.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-11 10:10 #197Senior Member

Posts: 86Road Head
Road Head is GREAT, Some will but most are not willing up here in Madison. I do try and do this every now and then with not much luck. Just my. 02 cents on the matter. As always safe and happy hunting.
-
05-07-11 10:41 #196Senior Member

Posts: 1434I am pretty sure if LE catches you getting blown on the go they will find something to charge you with.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
"All you need to enjoy head while driving is good self control"
Therein lies the problem for me, I lack self control, always have probably always will.
-
05-07-11 08:57 #195Senior Member

Posts: 1311Driving Head
All you need to enjoy head while driving is good self control. I've been with some gals who refuse to do it. One said the van bounced around too much over the potholed Milwaukee streets & she didn't like that. Another gal told me about some guy she knew who died in a car crash while getting head, so she insists we pull over.
In December, Wisconsin passed a law banning texting while driving. Is there a law that bans blowjobs while driving?
CM
-
05-06-11 10:17 #194Senior Member

Posts: 675This is one of my favorite things! Getting head while driving fast with top off. Course I use country roads due to extreme speeds. Good stuff indeed.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-11 22:33 #193Senior Member

Posts: 1434I agree with you David. I am distracted enough parking somewhere and watching for people to walk or drive up to me. Besides unlike Craven I have a car not a van. So, people in vans and SUVs could see what was going on in my car. Not that I really give a shit about most people driving by, but if someone was offended and called my license plate into LE that could be a problem. Or, if LE drives by that would be an even bigger problem.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-11 22:17 #192Senior Member

Posts: 1762I don't think I could get a BJ and drive at the same time. I would be enjoying the BJ more the paying attention to the road.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-11 20:04 #191Senior Member

Posts: 1311Street Life
I saw something on North Avenue that always makes me chuckle. A gal in a skimpy top walking up & down, occasionally bending over extending her butt to the passing traffic, making out she's tying her shoe. She should have had a bullseye on her butt, or a sign saying: Give It To Me Baby.
I may be done with Tonya. She's now stopped giving CIM claiming it's nasty. There are plenty of other gals who'll do what I need, so that's where I'll be going.
I've been getting more & more head while driving recently. Recently I picked up Misty & drove up 27th while she blew me in rush hour traffic. I'm sure nobody is interested in what's happening in my van while they're driving along anyway.
Craven Moredrivinghead
-
05-02-11 16:09 #190Senior Member

Posts: 1434It's a beautiful day
They are out there today guys. I picked up a petite young WSW, Kyla around 8th and Greenfield for a quick BBBJCIM for. 3. Upon closer look she was pretty rough looking and smelled like she had not bathed in a few days. She did a good job, but I did not ask for digits.
I was out earlier, around 11 am and saw hsw Yari (again) on Greenfield east of 6th. I also saw a BSW outside the liquor store at 6th and Maple. She gave me the look, was definitely working, but I did not have time. I was glad I found Kyla for relief a few hours later when I did have time.
-
04-30-11 14:50 #189Senior Member

Posts: 53There is a petite latina and a white girl this is always on greenfield and 6th. It's like a gurantee if you pass by there enough times in one day. Both faces are 'eh', but their service is good. Body's are pretty petite to.
Originally Posted by Bvf Com
[View Original Post]
Then yes, I saw the one you were talking about on 28th and greenfield. Just when you see the same ones every time you cruise you think hmmm. If she is out this often, what are the chances she has some pretty 'bad' shit even if you are protecting yourself.
-
04-30-11 09:59 #188Regular Member

Posts: 14You said you saw the usuals on greenfield. You mean like 28th and greenfield right. I'll have to try that area again but gas is so high, I don't want to waste it driving my cargo van all over town.
Originally Posted by Huzkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-11 18:18 #187Senior Member

Posts: 53Time of month
It was my time of month again like a womens damn period.
Drove south side and north side.
Usually stick Lincoln to Green to National to Vilet, lisbon, North then home.
Saw the usual's on greenfield. Lincoln dead, saw one on National, then of course the auto-ones on Lisbon and North that you have to double look sometimes just to make sure there not men. Yet, with thilf comes talent on those streets.
Just waiting for the glory days of summer everyone talks about since I have yet to see it.
-
04-29-11 14:01 #186Senior Member

Posts: 154Lets get to the real point in here
Any real news? This is called streetwalker reports.
-
04-29-11 08:11 #185Senior Member

Posts: 1311More Jizz for Jazz
I'm now seeing Jazz more & more. In the latest adventure I picked her up on the south side & she blew me while I drove her to where she needed to go on the north side, pulling over only once for the climax explosion into her sweet mouth. Like Tanya, she's a real sweetheart, soft spoken, friendly, early 20s. Nice.
CM
-
04-27-11 22:22 #184Regular Member

Posts: 14If I did, I did. I didn't mean to do it and I never saw it myself as I gain NOTHING from doing it.
Originally Posted by Too Nice
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






