Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 875 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3793
    I'm sorry. I'm just getting really worked up now. THE ABSOLUTE worst SW I've come across is Christina Riccii Nichole. You can find her pic in SuperE's posts. And there is a reason WHY she did a date with RookieMonger for $10. Most of us regular mongers are passing her over because word gets around what a rip off she is.

    Things happen for a reason and that's why she can't get a date and that's why she has to settle for $10.

    But my favorites are Lindsey and the older Holly. Awesome providers.

  2. #3792
    On the flip side. I do believe in what goes around comes around and I can tell you guys who are still mongering which girls DID treat me good and are half way decent people. Lindsey was good to me (the blonde, about 5ft 8, blue eyes, used to work out of Jersey City) , Tia was good to me (dark hair, older girl, she told me alot of the games some of these girls play) , Holly was good to me (not the young Holly, the older brunette one, SuperE had pics of her.

    The ones who I think are completely worthless, pathetic, and down right mean spirited are Christina Riccii Nichole and Trish. I always treated a girl good when I was mongering and these two are what us recovering addicts call "takers". You guys stay away from them. I wouldn't give them 2 cents. SuperE has pics of Christina Ricci Nichole and I think Cookie or Street Steve has pics of the older Trish. These girl ARE NOT providers they are CON artists and will STEAL from you even after you are decent with them.

    Anyways, I'm out of the game now, but to you mongers who are still doing it for whatever reason. Those are the ones I found to be worthwhile and those other two in my opinion are just completely worthless, low lifes.

    Keep your money safe, peace

  3. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    and yes there are some good people out there in a bad situation, and just like every other walk of life there are some bad ones, but the bottom line is be safe and careful.
    Yeah Mike I agree. It's weird though you know. Because if you're like seeing a regular and all you begin to establish some kind of weird relationship with each other. Like last year I was seeing this girl regularly and you know I would always ask what's up, how are things doing. Get her some food at Sonic. Get high together, stuff like that. And one time I got out of my car to get some soda and fifty dollars dropped out of my back pocket onto my car seat (I didn't know it) and when I got back in it was still on mar car seat. And the girl just looked me straight in the eye when I got in and didn't say anything. I was like WTF?

    Well this exact girl. The same exact one. Ran off with $10 and a couple of my oxies a few weeks later.

    CRAZY right? I mean what the hell? It just goes to show you on any given day. You just can't trust an addict.

    And I'm sure some of you guys have heard the story about how one guy gave his regular $200 to go buy some crack and she never came back. Who the hell would give and addict $200 to go cop for both her and him?

    Some guy how thought he was cool with a girl he was seeing every week.

    Be safe with your money dudes. They might be halfway decent people when they're not jonsing for a hit. But.

    We work too hard for our money.

  4. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    Pdiddy might have been strait up trolling.

    The most suspect comment imo of Longdeluxe's post was this here:
    It all boils down to one thing, addicts get desperate when they don't have their "meds" and will do things that most of them wouldn't normally do, and yes there are some good people out there in a bad situation, and just like every other walk of life there are some bad ones, but the bottom line is be safe and careful.

  5. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    By the way do you realize DR street walkers are almost the same as our streetwalker damage. What gives are our SW's under priced or DR's SW's over priced? Are we getting great deals and not knowing it?
    Actually our SW'er prices here in Philly and Camden are reasonable. The rates in the DR are overpriced do to increased tourism thanks to the internet. Foreigners came in flashing money around to the girls until they figured out they could charge more and get it.

  6. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    If you believe for one minute, that Pdiiddy77's post isn't right on the money, your living in a fantasy world.
    Pdiddy might have been strait up trolling.

    The most suspect comment imo of Longdeluxe's post was this here:

    alot of people down there actually have jobs

  7. #3787

    Are we the new DR

    I just thought pdiddy77s post was a no duh moment and I just meant to poke fun at it. Please forgive me. By the way do you realize DR street walkers are almost the same as our streetwalker damage. What gives are our SW's under priced or DR's SW's over priced? Are we getting great deals and not knowing it?

  8. #3786

    Great post

    Pdiddy77 is spot on : the truth may hurt, but it must be said

  9. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    In a nutshell.

    Prices of escorts have gotten better. On average I spend no more than $250-$350 hr. And I have a phone book full of UTRs that will see me for 150-200hr.
    That little black book is worth its weight in gold (>_<)
    Last edited by Lemmesee; 04-30-11 at 22:14. Reason: disxlexai

  10. #3784

    Two more cents : escort vs SW

    It all about preferences and IMHO you must not look down on the guy who uses one or the other but the cold hard facts, in my own experience since I have used both are :

    TheyCallMeHawk level :

    Some guys may think the girl advertising on Backpage or the now dead Craigslist is an escort, because she says so, but they are at best entry level escorts for the most part (with some very rare exceptions) the real escorts are independent girls, running their own show (" Indies " for short) , or they belong to a reputed Agency, no pimp, mama-san, parasite boyfriend or drama of ANY kind, well educated and composed, they advertise on their own websites and actively participate on forums where their customer base is active (they usually cater to professional mature guys, who can both afford the rate and be trusted to behave like a gentleman) they can afford to be selective as to their clientele, just having enough cash on hand doesn't mean she will see you; you must be screened (must provide real personal info, no info, no date) they set their schedules, this seems like a lot of hassle to go trough to see a girl but.

    The girls are impeccably groomed, your session will be unrushed in a very nice upscale hotel room (included on the entry fee, of course) total GFE (since you read the pertinent reviews you have a very good idea as to what is going to be like) no negotiations to ruin the mood. No money will be mention at all. Kinda like having a great date with your new girlfriend who only wishes to please you, with a total guarantee of no bait-and-switch, minimal risk of LEO or drama.

    To some of us, it's worth the $$$ (since this girls have a private life, pics are not allowed, no even for personal use. Some exception may exist. And definitely not to be posted online, only a tasteful review may be posted on the appropriated sites)

    The CookyJar level :

    One hell of a wild experience, like hunting in the jungle; trills and frills everywhere, the hunt, the chase, following a faint trail, missing the prize, quick U-turn! , there she is! A gem here, some clay there (they all have their uses) it can be very good, very, very, very bad and everything in between, truly not for the faint of heart, the risks are too real and so are the rewards, you must tread with care.

    On one hand, the prices are a lot more reasonable, but what you save on coin you may have to pay with sweat (or worse) to some the trill of the hunt is a reward onto itself (for this old dog it can get overwhelming at times, the years of wild chases are over) it's always hit or miss, even with the girls you have seen before and this adds flavor as well.

    So we have choices, and in this free slice of heaven we can do as we damn please, pick your poison and don't put down others for their choices (unless you are footing the bill) as for my examples I picked the two most worthy gentlemen on their respective turf : but Hawk and Cooky are season veterans with many years of experience (no offense intended, LOL) skills, talent and a good dose of luck (particularly Cooky) the rest of us are mere mortals that can't expect the same results as these two, I for one will do my darndest, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

    Peace and;

    Lemmesee

  11. #3783

    Re: Escorts vs SWs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    In a nutshell.

    Prices of escorts have gotten better. On average I spend no more than $250-$350 hr. And I have a phone book full of UTRs that will see me for 150-200hr.
    And you are not paying for a room, right? And the only time and effort you are putting out is the time and effort you put out in front of your computer.

    On the other hand, I am putting out $40 bucks for a room, gas money, girl plus tip and the effort of driving around with a set of eyes in the back of my head. And, I have been known to do this two or three times in a week. No! I don't go out every week. I know my budget and I could do an escort at least twice a month at the rates TheyCallMeHawk is suggesting.

    Here is my problem with escorts: Do they provide true GFE? Over the years I have been able to talk some of my girlfriends into doing some pretty far out (and time consuming) activities. Would an escort let me take 30 or more pictures and post them here? Would a Escort let me do this: Kitty on the Balcony and take pictures like this: Kitty on the Balcony. Would an escort allow me to do all that I want, without up-charging me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Hawk. I used to see escorts mostly in the $200-250 range and if you follow the review boards you can know what you're in for and not be ripped off. Also, the UTRs are some of the best deals out there. Depending on how long you've known them they'll often drop their prices to near K level $100 / hr. And the thing about spending time with an escort is it's not rushed and you're usually in either a nice hotel or their house or apartment.
    After posting that last post, I did a little checking on BackPage. Unlike CraigsList, most of the girls do not list a price. (I didn't see one request for roses. LOL) There were a few who promised specials. Some of the girl had figures posted in their heading. The average I saw on my short tour of BackPage was $80.

    I have been thinking about checking out some of the BackPage girls but I am still leery about bait & switch and the upsellers.

    CookyJar

  12. #3782

    Escorts vs SWs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    In a nutshell.

    Prices of escorts have gotten better. On average I spend no more than $250-$350 hr. And I have a phone book full of UTRs that will see me for 150-200hr.
    I agree with you Hawk. I used to see escorts mostly in the $200-250 range and if you follow the review boards you can know what you're in for and not be ripped off. Also, the UTRs are some of the best deals out there. Depending on how long you've known them they'll often drop their prices to near K level $100 / hr. And the thing about spending time with an escort is it's not rushed and you're usually in either a nice hotel or their house or apartment.

    But back to CJ's point about taking pictures. There's no way any non-porn star escort is going to let you take pornographic photos especially if you plan to post them on the internet. Most escorts try to maintain a low profile and even blur their faces in their ads. On the other hand, most SWs aren't thinking past how there going to score their drugs for the day and therefore don't mind photos especially if it means more money in the short run.

    One of the nice things about visiting the K is the sheer fun of the hunt and the variety out there at your fingertips. I'm still pretty new at this but I usually have a great time for a very cheap price. Like CJ, I do what I do because I enjoy it.

  13. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    But, in the end it still comes down to preference. I do what I do because I like doing it.

    CookyJar
    In a nutshell.

    Prices of escorts have gotten better. On average I spend no more than $250-$350 hr. And I have a phone book full of UTRs that will see me for 150-200hr.

  14. #3780

    Speaking for Myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    . Some of them say xanxies or whatever percs or oxyies. NO it's heroin. So. If you're feeling her up in your car date, becareful cause you might get stuck with a needle or somethin.
    Speaking for myself; I wasn't offended. I thought your original post was mostly spot on.

    I would like to beg to differ on one small, minute point. I have known a couple of pill poppers who work the avenue. Xanxies, percs and oxyies are often the preferred drugs of young gothic girls.

    CookyJar

  15. #3779
    Well. Truthfully and honestly my intentions for posting wasn't to offend anyone.

    I just don't want to see anyone get hurt. You know.

    And I do realize that people are going to do what they like to do.

    It's just that like any guy. I was looking through some of that guy supereloquent's pictures and stories.

    But like. I also noticed alot of newbies commenting about them.

    I just didn't want them to think it was easy and safe and fun. You know? It's not. You know when you're dealing with drugs and everything and especially the harder drugs that almost all of these girl use. It's dangerous.

    People do alot of desparate stuff for drugs.

    And I just did'nt want some of the newbies to think "awesome. It only cost like $40 for a blow job and sex from a girl and also I can take pics!"

    I mean there's a reason superE could do what he did. Drugs make people desperate. Why else would a girl sell her body on the street. An addiction is driving them to do it.

    It's just that. Opiate users they use needles. Like sometimes dirty needles. I just didn't want anything bad to happen. Full service in a car and stuff like that, anything can happen. Her needle could drop by accident and you could be cleaning the car one day and then accidently poke yourself with it. I admit I use to monger and it was fun I'm not going to lie. You just have to be safe when the harder drugs are involved.

    The money thing. My whole issue with that is that. We all work hard and nobody likes being lied to and robed or getting their car taken away by the police.

    And stuff like that happens in kensington. The newbie mongers should just have some knowledge of the games some of the girls play.

    I guess like when I was doing it. At the end of the day. If a girl treated me good, I treated her good. I always said thankyou when we were done, I always offered to buy them something to eat. If she was my regular.

    There are rules for mongering and the rules were meant to keep YOU safe. Learn the rules, follow them and YOU"LL be safe.

    I just didn't want to see anybody get hurt man, that's all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape