Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 807 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #151

    Guys i feel sorry for you

    Ok, so I have been in the Racine / Milwaukee area for a month now, and I really do feel sorry for you guys. I have rolled up and down the streets of these two citys and have had no success in finding a SW. Where do they all hide at? Lets see I have been up and down National, greenfield, walnut, lincoln. The list goes on, all with no luck. I am from Indianapoolis, and I can hit the streets and within 10 minutes have spotted at least a 3 SW. But I must say one thing, the alleys in Milwaukee are in nicer condition then our streets in Indy. Whay started my adventure in Mil this evening was I had contacted a provider on BP, was told a address, and to call when I got into town near her. Upon arriving, I phoned her and at first it went straight to VM. Well, I am persistant, and need to pop a nut, so I keep calling. She answers and directs me to the parking lot of a notel, and said she would be there in 3 minutes. Well 3 turns in 30, and I am calling, then 60. Well, long story short. She stood me up, would not answer her phone. So I went looking the streets, and still had no luck. So, I will be glad to get back hiome and starting my adventures back there.

  2. #150

    No better way to spend a Sunday morning

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to see some of that on the streets on Sunday too, but I must have been too early. I was cruising between noon and two Sunday afternoon and saw nothing. Maybe they were still in church.
    Than picking up a SW and going to town. I love to cruise past a church with a HO, on the way to the notel, or even getting a BJ in the church parking lot. What can I say. I'm going to hell.

  3. #149

    RE: In Town

    Just browse this thread. Lots of reports on streets / times, etc.

  4. #148

    Too Early

    I was hoping to see some of that on the streets on Sunday too, but I must have been too early. I was cruising between noon and two Sunday afternoon and saw nothing. Maybe they were still in church.

  5. #147

    In Town

    Hey Guy's.

    I am going to be in town for a week. Can any on email me some streets I would like to drive for some girl action.

    Thanks,

    Fun

  6. #146

    Warm Weather At Last!

    Mini skirts, short shorts, high heels, shirts tied up to show their stomachs. Oh yeah I saw all of that today!

    Now I just have to get a little free time instead of just driving through the neighborhoods.

  7. #145

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Havingfun551  [View Original Post]
    Where and when is a good time to find her?
    What's this? Who is she? WTF? I just looked at all your posts and everyone is asking for information (but 1) and very vague at best. Personally I think that you posted in the wrong city after looking at your other posts here, but

    I don't know for sure. Who the fuck is Cindy? You give no link or anything and I looked at all the other posts into mid March and there is no mention of a Cindy.

  8. #144

    Looking for cindy

    Where and when is a good time to find her?

  9. #143

    Jizz for Jazz

    I picked up Jazz, a cute early 20s light-skinded cutie on National this week & I had some good suck-and-spit by the old factories just north of National. The bidding went:

    Me: 20.

    Her: 20 with a condom you provide.

    Me: No condom.

    Her: 30 with no condom.

    Me: 25.

    Deal. I'd see her again, for sure.

  10. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaka  [View Original Post]
    It is not China. It is Singapore. And, actually, it is how it used to be (the movie is dated 2008, ie. Just before the crackdown). The government now only allows "houses" there, and streetwalkers are prosecuted.
    Pretty incredible though.

    Was in Ft. Myers last week and found an Asian massage place. It was full of girls.

    All were slim and under 35.

    Asian apartments in Wisconsin suck. The one in Green Bay has had nothing but larger girls for the last year.

    They want to do a fifteen minute massage and move on.

  11. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    This week I picked up Tanya, a middle-aged blond gal with a dopey look on her face just off Greenfield. She gave decent head for 20 & as I was climaxing I heard her making gulping noises so I knew she was swallowing. Like many SWs, she's nothing to look at but she knew how to perform.

    CM
    She is a good find. For only. 2 and swallows, nice. Most that allow cim want extra. It seem like service was good. Happy hunting.

  12. #140

    Chug-a-lug

    This week I picked up Tanya, a middle-aged blond gal with a dopey look on her face just off Greenfield. She gave decent head for 20 & as I was climaxing I heard her making gulping noises so I knew she was swallowing. Like many SWs, she's nothing to look at but she knew how to perform.

    CM

  13. #139

    National national national

    Hottest walker I have seen yet I seen around 4pm on Lincoln and 6th. Got the look. Went around. She came down side street. Then my stupid ass took off after rolling down window. Thought it was too good to be real. But soon to watch her hop in another persons car a few secs after.

    Never seen a walker like this boys and girls.

    My nuts are still blue, and I will be on the look hard the next few days for my 2nd chance.

    Fml for fucking this one up.

  14. #138

    BSW on National

    I picked up a young BSW at 22nd and National around 6:30 tonight. Got BBBJCIM with spit for. 3. She said her name is Jazz and she is 21. When she lifted her top I could see a paunchy belly with stretch marks, tits were nice though. She had a phone with her, but I did not bother getting digits as the service was too mechanical for me. I would not repeat.

  15. #137

    Southside & Corina

    Cruised the suoth side yesterday, and was coming up empty. Then, like a gift from heaven, Corina called. I hadn't seen her in almost a month because her cell phone is off more than it is on. Picked her up off Lincoln & 11 and went to our favorite spot. She is a true GFE. After DFK, we proceeded to BBBJ. The girl lives to please. Then we ended with FS.

    Right now, her cell phone situation is very hit or miss. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape