Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JGgarth  [View Original Post]
    Where did you read about this girl? Tineye finds no matches (not that it's a proof of anything, of course). She does look cute, I agree with Jo.
    Remember, Tineye only lets you know if the pic is on the internet somewhere, not whether the provider is good or not. I have read her bad reviews / bad experiences on another review site, as well as having private emails with someone who went and saw her and had a bad time.

    Hope that helps.

  2. #46

    Help

    Thanks for the intel and advices. This is what makes this website very useful.

    V

  3. #45

    Where was that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one, I really like her look, very cute.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-24/6831323
    For what it's worth, I'd stay away. I've only heard / read bad things about her. I think she's in the Tacony section of town, and has issues. Everything I read was bad- from bad service, to shitty incall conditions, to ripoff, to bf / friend / pimp calling guys back on the phone with threats.
    Where did you read about this girl? Tineye finds no matches (not that it's a proof of anything, of course). She does look cute, I agree with Jo.

  4. #44

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    The top ad in your list has reviews, and they seem generally to be pretty good. My buddy saw her twice and he liked her. She is a GFE.

    The second ad is using fake pics, at least that one pic standing in front of the door. It looks like a pic taken someplace in Europe, based on the switches / electric plugs.

    Not sure about the last / bottom ad.
    Second ad has multiple hits on tineye on every pic, always a bad sign, on the third ad the only pic that shows on Tineye is the last one, the boobies, with multiple hits also, so an educated guess would be the others are fakes too, avoid.
    Last edited by Lemmesee; 04-06-11 at 23:49. Reason: typing with fat fingers ...

  5. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Vms124  [View Original Post]
    Fellows, anybody already "test drive" these girls? Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ine-22/6779792

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...sss-23/5564362

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...rld-22/6871127

    V
    The top ad in your list has reviews, and they seem generally to be pretty good. My buddy saw her twice and he liked her. She is a GFE.

    The second ad is using fake pics, at least that one pic standing in front of the door. It looks like a pic taken someplace in Europe, based on the switches / electric plugs.

    Not sure about the last / bottom ad.

  6. #42

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vms124  [View Original Post]
    Fellows, anybody already "test drive" these girls? Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...sss-23/5564362

    V
    Mmmmm. If that middle one, Cassie is indeed as real as she claims, she certainly looks like a low mileage, highly "driveable" model. Love to put that in gear. Yum yum.

  7. #41

    Help

    Fellows, anybody already "test drive" these girls? Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ine-22/6779792

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...sss-23/5564362

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...rld-22/6871127

    V

  8. #40

    All that Jazz

    Been watching Jazzmin for awhile. Finally took the plunge. This woman can perform oral like a goddess. She paid attention to the boys and used a great combination of hands and mouth. She is built great for a 30 year old but she is almost 50! Very good sex all positions and 2 pops in an hour which is not always as easy as it was with her. Well worth the donation. /hr.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...azz-43/2791152

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgodlou  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...get-25/6838293

    Saw her profile decided to check her out. We texted back and for when negotiated a price of 1. For an hour outcall. She came to the house by her self looking real good. Gave her the money she took off her clothes and we started to get down to business. Was getting ready to perform DATY, all of a sudden she stopped me and said we couldn't do it because she had HIV! I took I step back was getting ready to kick her out but then I said fuck it. I put a condom and started working her. She gave me a great CBJ. The CFS was great too we had fucked everyway possible she was very into I came like 4 times. She was very into it. If it wasnt for the HIV and I could have done some DATY it would have been perfect.

    She said she was from kennsington so some of you on the K and A stroll might have seen her before. I would probably see her again.
    Just had a date with her a little bit ago. Awesome CBJ, I told her about the review she said she only said that bc dude wanted to hit it without a cover. I said well I'm not risking it so I opted for a CBJ no FS. She is hot though. If it wasnt for the post I wouldve done DATY and I never do that.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgodlou  [View Original Post]

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...get-25/6838293

    Was getting ready to perform DATY, all of a sudden she stopped me and said we couldn't do it because she had HIV!
    I wonder what would have happened if you said "That's OK, so am I." It is unlikely that a true HIV positive prostitute would admit to being positive. I'm glad I wasn't faced with that comment.

  11. #37

    Give her credit for her honesty

    Not sure how many girls in this business would fess up to being HIV Pos to their customers. That must chase away most of her clients, I know that I would run. At least she plays fair, but I think it is time for her to find another line of work.

  12. #36
    You got to figure if you dated any SW especially on the ave a percentage of have something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Never take a chance like that. What if the cover breaks or something unexpected happened you are infected. Is it worth it? I think not.

  13. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgodlou  [View Original Post]

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...get-25/6838293

    Saw her profile decided to check her out. We texted back and for when negotiated a price of 1. For an hour outcall. She came to the house by her self looking real good. Gave her the money she took off her clothes and we started to get down to business. Was getting ready to perform DATY, all of a sudden she stopped me and said we couldn't do it because she had HIV! I took I step back was getting ready to kick her out but then I said fuck it. I put a condom and started working her. She gave me a great CBJ. The CFS was great too we had fucked everyway possible she was very into I came like 4 times. She was very into it. If it wasnt for the HIV and I could have done some DATY it would have been perfect.

    She said she was from kennsington so some of you on the K and A stroll might have seen her before. I would probably see her again
    Never take a chance like that. What if the cover breaks or something unexpected happened you are infected. Is it worth it? I think not.

  14. #34

    A piece of advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one, I really like her look, very cute.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-24/6831323
    I can tell you one thing just by looking at the ad:

    She claims to be 24 years old. Now look at her pictures. Does that look like a 24 year old Italian girl? Not to me it doesn't. She looks 40 if she's a day.

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgodlou  [View Original Post]

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...get-25/6838293

    All of a sudden she stopped me and said we couldn't do it because she had HIV!
    OK, I know someone already commented on the whole HIV thing. I have nothing to add or argue on that subject, I'd just like to point out something rather funny. Her headline on backpage (and you can see it mentioned in the link itself) is "latina you could never forget!" Yeah, no shit! One night with her and you'll remember the person that gave you the HIV forever!

    Sorry, just thought that was hilarious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape