High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 807 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #140

    National national national

    Hottest walker I have seen yet I seen around 4pm on Lincoln and 6th. Got the look. Went around. She came down side street. Then my stupid ass took off after rolling down window. Thought it was too good to be real. But soon to watch her hop in another persons car a few secs after.

    Never seen a walker like this boys and girls.

    My nuts are still blue, and I will be on the look hard the next few days for my 2nd chance.

    Fml for fucking this one up.

  2. #139

    BSW on National

    I picked up a young BSW at 22nd and National around 6:30 tonight. Got BBBJCIM with spit for. 3. She said her name is Jazz and she is 21. When she lifted her top I could see a paunchy belly with stretch marks, tits were nice though. She had a phone with her, but I did not bother getting digits as the service was too mechanical for me. I would not repeat.

  3. #138

    Southside & Corina

    Cruised the suoth side yesterday, and was coming up empty. Then, like a gift from heaven, Corina called. I hadn't seen her in almost a month because her cell phone is off more than it is on. Picked her up off Lincoln & 11 and went to our favorite spot. She is a true GFE. After DFK, we proceeded to BBBJ. The girl lives to please. Then we ended with FS.

    Right now, her cell phone situation is very hit or miss. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

  4. #137

    Tight-on-ya

    I picked up Sheela, a gal I'd had before on Tightonya this week. She's older but was well made up & had obviously just got out of the shower. She had a soft silky smooth mouth so the oral pleasure was extra special. But when I unloaded into her mouth she immediately tried to move to the door & threw up. Good news was that she'd been drinking, not eating & that most of it went on her coat. I've learned from experience not to pick up gals who are eating. I had a huge mess on my door once from a gal who proved that eating & giving head don't always go together.

    I also spotted a gal with long frizzy brown hair on the same street on Friday pm. I got a look & was intrigued so I drove around the block. And there, sitting in wait was a black & white with 2 cops in it. I kept driving in a straight line till they were out of sight.

    CM

  5. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzkin  [View Original Post]
    Due to wife working fridays and being that time of month again I took a cruse on north and south loop.

    Dead as shit from 8-10 when I looked. 1 on national on a side street next to it, but since it was so dark it was hard to get a read.

    Then saw one on vilet, I question it actually being a female though.

    Really dead. Probably weather. I would probably blow my load just seeing one out there in a skirt right now.

    Can't wait till it's warm out and when they put their mouth on your cock it's not like a bag of ice.
    I did a quick cruise about 9:30 pm on the southside and saw nothing either. There was some excitement off 6th and Maple though, lots of LE and yellow tape blocking Maple. Read about it in the paper this morning, homicide. Too bad the ladies weren't out with LE preoccupied.

  6. #135

    Fridays

    Due to wife working fridays and being that time of month again I took a cruse on north and south loop.

    Dead as shit from 8-10 when I looked. 1 on national on a side street next to it, but since it was so dark it was hard to get a read.

    Then saw one on vilet, I question it actually being a female though.

    Really dead. Probably weather. I would probably blow my load just seeing one out there in a skirt right now.

    Can't wait till it's warm out and when they put their mouth on your cock it's not like a bag of ice.

  7. #134

    Yari and BSW again

    I took a quick cruise down Greenfield today while I was trying to connect with BP escorts.

    I saw the young BSW I've mentioned a few times before wearing the grey hooded parka. I also saw hsw Yari again on 6th street just off Greenfield almost exactly where I saw her get picked up a few days ago.

    I was not expecting to see anyone out on this shitty, rainy / snowy day.

  8. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzkin  [View Original Post]
    Imagine. How much driving does it take us to find just one walking around Milwaukee?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWlXHGkcok

    How great if this was milwaukee. 70 fricken slightly dressed Chinese girls lined up in a row.

    Fml.
    It is not China. It is Singapore. And, actually, it is how it used to be (the movie is dated 2008, ie. Just before the crackdown). The government now only allows "houses" there, and streetwalkers are prosecuted.

  9. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, they were sure out on Tuesday afternoon. I was hoping business would be picking up on a regular basis now that the weather is warming up.
    I agree on Cindy. I first met her on the 27 bus last summer, and although she is 50 plus, I like her tits alot. And you're right about the gum job. In fact, I prefer that.

  10. #131

    Hsw Yari

    Which one of you mongers picked up Yari right in front of me today about 2 pm? I turned from Greenfield onto 6th, saw Yari walking toward me and a car stopped right in front of me and she jumped in.

    I called some escorts, but could not connect, so I decided to make a quick circle before heading home. Yari was the only one I saw on Greenfield or Lincoln. I've past Yari by a few times lately, but I was horny enough today to give her another try. I was 10 seconds too late.

  11. #130

    Love China

    Imagine. How much driving does it take us to find just one walking around Milwaukee?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWlXHGkcok

    How great if this was milwaukee. 70 fricken slightly dressed Chinese girls lined up in a row.

    Fml.

  12. #129

    Cindy

    Over the last year I've seen Cindy a few times. She's an older gal who lives on the south side. I picked her up on National when I 1st met her & even though she doesn't look so great she does a great suck and spit. She takes her teeth out 1st, so it's gummy but good. She's trying to get me to go to her place which I might do. Anyone else see her?

    CM

  13. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I figured for sure the SWs would have been out yesterday, but early afternoon national, Greenfield and Lincoln were all dead.
    Too bad, they were sure out on Tuesday afternoon. I was hoping business would be picking up on a regular basis now that the weather is warming up.

  14. #127

    No St Patrick's Day luck

    I figured for sure the SWs would have been out yesterday, but early afternoon national, Greenfield and Lincoln were all dead.

  15. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    I will be working in Milwaukee for a couple of weeks coming up soon. I am wondering when is the best times to cruise. I have done a little in the past but always do not see anything other than the scary ones. Which I pass on. Any info is helpful.

    Thanks
    It seems to me like you are mainly cruising on one way streets. Reading your history you ask lots of questions, but don't provide any information. This forum works best as a two way street. Maybe that's the problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape