Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 808 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #137

    Tight-on-ya

    I picked up Sheela, a gal I'd had before on Tightonya this week. She's older but was well made up & had obviously just got out of the shower. She had a soft silky smooth mouth so the oral pleasure was extra special. But when I unloaded into her mouth she immediately tried to move to the door & threw up. Good news was that she'd been drinking, not eating & that most of it went on her coat. I've learned from experience not to pick up gals who are eating. I had a huge mess on my door once from a gal who proved that eating & giving head don't always go together.

    I also spotted a gal with long frizzy brown hair on the same street on Friday pm. I got a look & was intrigued so I drove around the block. And there, sitting in wait was a black & white with 2 cops in it. I kept driving in a straight line till they were out of sight.

    CM

  2. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzkin  [View Original Post]
    Due to wife working fridays and being that time of month again I took a cruse on north and south loop.

    Dead as shit from 8-10 when I looked. 1 on national on a side street next to it, but since it was so dark it was hard to get a read.

    Then saw one on vilet, I question it actually being a female though.

    Really dead. Probably weather. I would probably blow my load just seeing one out there in a skirt right now.

    Can't wait till it's warm out and when they put their mouth on your cock it's not like a bag of ice.
    I did a quick cruise about 9:30 pm on the southside and saw nothing either. There was some excitement off 6th and Maple though, lots of LE and yellow tape blocking Maple. Read about it in the paper this morning, homicide. Too bad the ladies weren't out with LE preoccupied.

  3. #135

    Fridays

    Due to wife working fridays and being that time of month again I took a cruse on north and south loop.

    Dead as shit from 8-10 when I looked. 1 on national on a side street next to it, but since it was so dark it was hard to get a read.

    Then saw one on vilet, I question it actually being a female though.

    Really dead. Probably weather. I would probably blow my load just seeing one out there in a skirt right now.

    Can't wait till it's warm out and when they put their mouth on your cock it's not like a bag of ice.

  4. #134

    Yari and BSW again

    I took a quick cruise down Greenfield today while I was trying to connect with BP escorts.

    I saw the young BSW I've mentioned a few times before wearing the grey hooded parka. I also saw hsw Yari again on 6th street just off Greenfield almost exactly where I saw her get picked up a few days ago.

    I was not expecting to see anyone out on this shitty, rainy / snowy day.

  5. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzkin  [View Original Post]
    Imagine. How much driving does it take us to find just one walking around Milwaukee?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWlXHGkcok

    How great if this was milwaukee. 70 fricken slightly dressed Chinese girls lined up in a row.

    Fml.
    It is not China. It is Singapore. And, actually, it is how it used to be (the movie is dated 2008, ie. Just before the crackdown). The government now only allows "houses" there, and streetwalkers are prosecuted.

  6. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, they were sure out on Tuesday afternoon. I was hoping business would be picking up on a regular basis now that the weather is warming up.
    I agree on Cindy. I first met her on the 27 bus last summer, and although she is 50 plus, I like her tits alot. And you're right about the gum job. In fact, I prefer that.

  7. #131

    Hsw Yari

    Which one of you mongers picked up Yari right in front of me today about 2 pm? I turned from Greenfield onto 6th, saw Yari walking toward me and a car stopped right in front of me and she jumped in.

    I called some escorts, but could not connect, so I decided to make a quick circle before heading home. Yari was the only one I saw on Greenfield or Lincoln. I've past Yari by a few times lately, but I was horny enough today to give her another try. I was 10 seconds too late.

  8. #130

    Love China

    Imagine. How much driving does it take us to find just one walking around Milwaukee?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWlXHGkcok

    How great if this was milwaukee. 70 fricken slightly dressed Chinese girls lined up in a row.

    Fml.

  9. #129

    Cindy

    Over the last year I've seen Cindy a few times. She's an older gal who lives on the south side. I picked her up on National when I 1st met her & even though she doesn't look so great she does a great suck and spit. She takes her teeth out 1st, so it's gummy but good. She's trying to get me to go to her place which I might do. Anyone else see her?

    CM

  10. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I figured for sure the SWs would have been out yesterday, but early afternoon national, Greenfield and Lincoln were all dead.
    Too bad, they were sure out on Tuesday afternoon. I was hoping business would be picking up on a regular basis now that the weather is warming up.

  11. #127

    No St Patrick's Day luck

    I figured for sure the SWs would have been out yesterday, but early afternoon national, Greenfield and Lincoln were all dead.

  12. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    I will be working in Milwaukee for a couple of weeks coming up soon. I am wondering when is the best times to cruise. I have done a little in the past but always do not see anything other than the scary ones. Which I pass on. Any info is helpful.

    Thanks
    It seems to me like you are mainly cruising on one way streets. Reading your history you ask lots of questions, but don't provide any information. This forum works best as a two way street. Maybe that's the problem.

  13. #125
    I will be working in Milwaukee for a couple of weeks coming up soon. I am wondering when is the best times to cruise. I have done a little in the past but always do not see anything other than the scary ones. Which I pass on. Any info is helpful.

    Thanks

  14. #124

    BSW almost literally fell in my lap.

    I was headed across town today around noon, and decided to take the scenic route. Not actively on the prowl, I just wanted to see what was out there. So I took teutonia south and as I was waiting to turn the corner onto Capital, I look over at the people standing at bus stop, and this ok looking black woman is eyeing me up. I turn the corner and swing around the block, as I pull up to the corner again, she steps out and I motion for her to get in. As we drive off, she reaches over and gives my dick a squeeze, and I pull up her shirt and touch her tit. We negotiate $25 for BBBJ, and another $5 for CIM. She immediately pulls out my cock while I'm driving and gets to work. I find a parking lot to pull over in and park near the back. I didn't want to have to concentrate on driving when I busted. She had pretty good skills, and took it pretty deep. She scored bonus points for good hand mouth coordination, and for paying a decent amount of attention to the sac. It only took me another few minutes before I was ready. I gave her the 30 second warning, and she kicked it into overdrive, then swallowed every drop. I asked her where she wanted to be dropped off, and then chatted while we drove there. Her name is Janelle, and she lives close to where I picked her up. No phone, but she's usually out during the day.

  15. #123

    Patience pays off

    I cruised down Lincoln a little after 1 pm yesterday and saw nothing. Over to Greenfield and about 8th I saw hsw Yari, who I met in January. Yari had given an uninspiring performance, so I decided to press on and look for more options. Around 18th I saw a BSW who looked a little hard for my taste, so again I kept driving. I cruised down National and came up blank. By that time I am calling myself stupid for passing up 2 chances, so I go back to Greenfield and, of course, Yari and BSW are nowhere in sight.

    At around 23rd and Greenfield I passed what I thought was a WSW, but I did not make eye contact driving up from behind her. I circled and although my gut told me she was working I could not get her to make eye contact. I circled again and this time she was talking to some guy who had stopped on Greenfield in an suv. The suv drove off, so I drove by again and turned onto 25th street right in front of her and parked. She made the turn and finally looked over at me. This was not what I am used to and I almost panicked and left. But, I waived her over and she got right into the car and I drove off.

    I found Jessica, a short stocky WSW with jet black hair. She looked young, but from talking about kids I get the idea she may be older than she looks. Jessica gave me a great BBBJCIM for. 3. She has nice technique and followed directions well. This may sound odd, but it seemed she had a really soft mouth. I like to start off slow and she complied and did not quicken the pace until I told her to. She did not deep throat until I told her to. Then when I came she sucked up every drop and did not hurry to release her mouth from my cock. Jessica said she has no phone, but gave me the number of a boyfriend I can call to make arrangements. Sounded weird to me, but she says she has mostly regulars and is not out walking much, so the regulars must contact her thru this guy.

    Her tits were nice, but I did not get a good look at her body. Thru her clothes she looked kind of heavy, but based on the great BJ I just might call the number she gave me to explore a little more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape