Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,411 to 55,425 of 61406
-
03-21-11 11:59 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 318You might try the Beltway Motel 3648 Washington Blvd Halethorpe for about $50 per night. They have weekly rates and a restaurant on premise. W / W loop isn't that far of a drive either. Rt 1 and Washington Blvd are the same road.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
03-21-11 10:54 #5995Regular Member

Posts: 11On 1 Tim's motel goes for hour rates.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
4415 Washington Boulevard, Halethorpe, MD
-
03-21-11 01:11 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 75Co-signed!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
-
03-20-11 23:44 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 49Sidney near Conkling
Found Sidney walking near Conkling. Walked up to my window asked for ride.
She got in and grabbed my package asking if I was LEO, I said "No, you?" and she placed my hand on her Kitty.
She wanted $.2 for BBBJ or $.5 for half / half. After a little driving and little talking I got an awesume BBBJ and this shot for $.30.
Hope to see her again soon!
J
-
03-20-11 22:21 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 438Just stay at the Plaza Motel on Rt 2 you don't even have to cruise the loops just walk outside your room.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-11 22:03 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 146Sweet dreams!
A friend of mine, went to WW. He found Erin, She was bitten by a spider! (not sure right or left hand) He showed me the picture, disgusting, seems like is getting infected really bad. He also said it was starting to stink. B-O.
Just for What I've been told, I guess it's going to get worst, Obviously, for the conditions in what these poor lost souls live.
Be carful out there! If you see her, and you guys let her get in your car, make sure she doesn't touch you with the infected hand. Sorry for this girl.
Changing topic!
I had a dream today, around 8:00 pm.
In my dream I was in "Monroe & Wilkens", I met a WSW, was wearing a Pink or red pants, big ass. Well in my dream, I spoke to her near to liquor store, I offered a ride, we start to talk. I took her to his friend house. She invited me for a cup of tea! I said so, then She was trying to sell me the tea for. 70 bucks! Witch a said no! We arrange to standar fee. .30 for the whole box of tea. + coffee shop fee. 10.
Well, I guess I'm going back to bed. Have sweet dreams guys.
-
03-20-11 19:25 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 66Does she dance at the Harem?
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-11 12:40 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 1533Holiday Inn Express 1701 Russell St. By the stadiums goes for about $115 + tax a night. If you want cheaper, but not a dump I'd say Motel 6 Linthicum Heights for about $50 + tax.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-11 08:45 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 230Motel location suggestion
I actually have to be in downtown baltimore tomorrow morning and will stay over tonight. I am looking for a decent motel for overnight stay but close to the monger areas and realize that WW and B / CB are not that close together. So should I use something on RT 2 near 695 Glen Burnie, or something on Russell Road, or Rt. 1. I am just asking for general location advice and would appreciate a helpful PM for an out of towner.
Thanks all
-
03-20-11 03:20 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 457Michelle on Washington
It has not been quiet lately on Washington Blvd. Saw Brittney, who I avoided because she is dull, then saw a new WSW who looked fresh, solid 8/10, putting her makeup on, on a busy intersection. Yes, thats a SW for sure.
Michelle lives in the area, has digits, looks good with all that eye makeup, stands 5-5, about 160 pounds, ok attitude, agreed to standard tuition, right to my spot.
I was turned off a little when she dropped her pants down because of a "spider bite" on her thigh, then the stench from the pu$$why. So I opted not to upgrade. I usually offer a tip to see them masturbate on the way to the spot, just to make up my mind about an upgrade to FS.
Michelle is not skilled at BJs, it is more like taking bites out of it. Will not repeat.
As the photo shows, she interrupts the BJ everytime she gets pubic hair in her mouth.
-
03-19-11 19:42 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 132Kris
Kristen still gives good blowjobs. Swallowing and Greek are also on the menu.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-11 19:39 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 132Sasha
Found WSW Sasha on Pratt and Fulton at 4am. She's half Polish half Puerto Rican from Philly. Looks like vintage porn star Susan Nero. She says she dances on the block, but needed funds. Great body! 36c big sensitive nipples. She had to push me off them because I got carried away with her moaning. Standard service, standard rates.
-
03-19-11 12:02 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 438Good idea that is quite risky letting a girl lead you to her spot.
Originally Posted by BigRedDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-11 11:14 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 224Sabrina & Katy
Picked up Sabrina (WSW, short hair, big tits) on Patasco sometime last week afternoon. She said she got a place so I paid her premium. The place turned out to be a crack house near Fairhaven and she took the money first saying that she got to pay the "landlord" first. While she was gone I hooked up with Katy, a skinny white gal who just got up. My sense tells me not to linger in the area too long so I offer a Jackson and Katy started doing CPR on my dxxk. One of the best BJ ever! I then put on the protection and have her ride me like a cowgirl on a rodeo. I must say it was nice & tight for a crack ho.
-
03-19-11 02:18 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 438[QUOTE=Lombardo; 1158469]While on my way to my regular the! Ck suiter who said she will be ready in 30 minutes, I saw Brittney on Washington followed by a sad looking guy, so I picked her up. Looked like she was preganant, but I think it is something else. Along the way I was asking myself why her, she is extremely boring with no touch of personality. Just your basic fuck tool without a soul.
I was in a hurry, so made it quickly to the spot. Her BJ improved a little, particlary that she grasps the balls while doing her routine. The pu$$why department is very nice, but little on the smelly side, a little dry, but OK. The part which enforces my opinion of her is when she took off one shoes, then slipped one leg out of her sweat pants (no underwear) , then turned to the side and started fumbling with her freaken cell phone. OK, so I am not even going to ask for her phone number, not even on a rainy day. I need to kick myself in the ass because I promised last time was last with her. If it was not for my dick, I would have never touched her.
That chick is a trip I never heard her utter a sentence just uh huh uh uh










Reply With Quote






