Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 23673
-
03-16-11 09:18 #78Senior Member

Posts: 566Texts
I think they'll stay on your cell until you delete them, but I assume there's always a copy someplace on the cell phone vendor's computer. Who knows these days who else is monitoring cell phone traffic? A private individual shouldn't be able to access those copies. Tiger apparently left some of them on his phone for his wife to find which was not smart. If there is LE interest for whatever reason or a court order they will probably be recovered anyway. So I just refuse to let girls send me texts and I don't text them.
Originally Posted by Hornytoad1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 09:09 #77Senior Member

Posts: 566Relationships
Yeah I guess you're right. I'm going to have to let her go.
Originally Posted by Cantwinlosin
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 09:08 #76Senior Member

Posts: 566Shy Ones
Yes, I just love them. A couple of times I've been with nervous, inexperienced pros who were apprehensive and would try to convert my desire for FS to a HJ. It just gets me worked up, like I'm a stallion trying to corner a filly against a fence so I can mount her.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 09:01 #75Senior Member

Posts: 566Tiger Rules
Well I can't give away all my secrets but I'll say this: there are cell phones and there are sim cards, and as to encrypted files, there is encryption within encryption. As to po boxes, it's best to have a valid reason to have one but control access to it personally, like a safe deposit box. The bill comes to the box and actually I think you can handle it online these days. With all of these things it's important not to use them for anything illegal so that LE never has a reason to get on your case because if they do, these things will fail. It's also important to think through exactly what you will say if the warden breaches your security.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 22:17 #74Senior Member

Posts: 606They all cost money
Someone once said "Free sex is always the most expensive kind." How right they were!
As for building a relationship: Not bloody likely. Occasionally you might find some lady doing this that has her head screwed on straight, but I'm betting they're VERY rare. Every single one of the ladies / girls I've met doing this had significant emotional and / or psychological issues, from chemical dependency problems to chaos disorder. Doesn't mean they weren't beautiful and sweet and great in the sack, but they sure weren't relationship material. Think about it. Why is it that these girls never seem able to quite make ends meet consistently? They always have some emergency that they need extra money for. They're incapable of living within their means, and they're looking for a shortcut instead of learning how to make a budget and stay on it. Not flaming. Just pointing out something that a lot of guys lose sight of in this game.
-
03-15-11 19:30 #73Senior Member

Posts: 108Text Messages
They'll still be in your phone if you don't delete them.
Originally Posted by Hornytoad1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 19:27 #72Senior Member

Posts: 108How do you manage the dedicated cell? I know if a second cell was discovered by the warden there would be hell to pay. The same with a bill for a PO Box. I've just careful to scrub the phone of texts and numbers before I come home. If she found something encrypted, she would want to know why. One has to stay on ones toes in this mongering business.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
As to the one in the post, she let me dominate by doing exactly what I wanted for as long as I wanted. I was seeing a women in California who worked in the film industry. A absolute freak but she was totally unstable. As great as her skills were, I had to cut her loose. Skills don't trump craziness. I do place a high premium on skills which is why I didn't begrudge the provider in the post the money. It was a one time thing but I'm hoping to run across a sugar baby who matches her. Maybe you should turn me on to SB2 when you're done with her.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I couldn't agree with you more. My second wife took me to the cleaners. It's been over 12 years and it still hurts a lot. I keep a bargain in my pocket. There's a thick ebony pro I dream about in Richmond who I call when someone cancels. $.5 and all avenues open. I usually can get her on short notice so a trip is not wasted.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
You're right; this forum is great!
-
03-15-11 17:08 #71Senior Member

Posts: 172Sorry to jump in here but I was told text messages were only stored for 24hrs then deleted. Only with a court order can they be retrieved.
-
03-15-11 15:32 #70Senior Member

Posts: 1022The shy ones
I enjoy the shy ones also. Wading through all the scams, time wasters and 'want to-bes' can be a real chore, but when you find a good one, it makes it worth it.
-
03-15-11 14:54 #69Senior Member

Posts: 566I looked at your post 3425 and the girl does seem unusually uninhibited. I tend more towards the shy types myself but occasionally a wild one is really a treat. I had a model out in LA once who was that way and she cost even more than 3425. In my case, it was great one time and the second time I wasn't into it. I don't know why, maybe I just like to be the dominant one in the action. My SB2, a chubby little hospital administrator, was very uninhibited, squirted all over the place, and nearly broke my damn dick off the three times I saw her. She kept trying to do anal and I kept avoiding it. Not my thing. Anyway she was riding me cg and slipped my dick up her butt without me knowing it. I put my hand way up her pussy and felt something I thought was a diaphragm. I pulled it out and it was my goddam condom! I panicked and got out, got up, washed and had her jerk me off. I waited a few weeks and went for an STD test which came back negative, thank god. It was a learning experience but I prefer the shy ones as a general rule. Skills are secondary for me. No disrespect to anyone else's preferences.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
As far as money goes, every woman I've ever had has cost me money, my first wife most of all. For me it's a question of who makes me happy, not whether I'm getting a good financial deal. I'd rather fuck Princess Diana in her prime and spend $2k than fuck some old bag lady and spend a quarter. That being said, this forum is a great place to learn the going rate which is always of interest. And I love a bargain when one comes along.
-
03-14-11 13:43 #68Senior Member

Posts: 566SB4 / Tiger Woods Rules
Yes she's asked for more allowance. Problem is, I know she needs it. She's a single mom, daddy pays nada, the girl works as a receptionist and is trying to play the sb / sd game straight as far as I can tell, meaning: she isn't seeing other sd's. She's pretty, emotional, passionate, funny. If I were 40 or even 30 years younger. Oh well. Anyway, she's trying hard to keep it together so I'm sympathetic. But I have my limits and I can't get involved beyond those limits. I have to make a decision about her in the coming weeks. This is one of the problems with the sb / sd concept. People get involved.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
As to the Tiger Woods rules. I don't take texts from girls. Also I use a dedicated cell which is off most of the time (except for voice mail) and scrub the registers every time I use it. I keep a PO Box for some billing purposes and prefer cash whenever I can. I keep sensitive data encrypted with Truecrypt. I'm always looking for new security techniques so any suggestions or alternative techniques would be appreciated.Last edited by Literal2; 03-14-11 at 13:44. Reason: typo fix
-
03-14-11 02:12 #67Senior Member

Posts: 108Your SB4. My CSB3
Well Literal SB4 sounds like a winner. Did a increase to her allowance come up? Be careful; relationship is a dangerous word. As to the 21 year old (CSB3) , no date has been set and I have not heard from her since our little back and forth. Maybe someone did slip in there who was willing to pay her asking price. I do live in hope. As a rule I tend to stay away from the young ones because they can be such unpredictable flakes. That's why I like the ones in there 30's. Much more stable. I did dream I saw a 19 yr old pro last year who had the tightest pussy I could ever remember. She got out of the biz before I could repeat. What a lost!
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I do try to be careful with my funds since they are not unlimited for the pursuit of pussy. I was taken to task on this board for what I spent on a dream even though I felt got my monies worth. (see Richmond Escort Reports post #3425) I just want to make sure I get value for the money spent. Seeing an amateur where there's an exchange of money involved is the same to me as seeing a pro with no reviews. If she has great skills I would be willing to review the financial arrangement but those skills must be demonstrated first. That's why I like my housewife (CSB1) , not the hottest but absolutely mad skills and has never asked for a price increase.
My Tiger Woods rule was instituted after his text messages caused all of his misfortune. I consider it an update to my rule set brought about by the advances in technology. My second marriage blew up over a similar incident with a pager. (shows how old I am) It led to a very messy and costly divorce. I can't afford that happening again.
-
03-13-11 19:51 #66Senior Member

Posts: 566Sb4
Another good session with SB4. This risks becoming a relationship.
Cool, it sounds to me like you are real disciplined with your money and I salute you for that. If you succeed with the 21-year old, I'll be envious. I haven't had a 21-year old girl since well since I was about 21. The few 19 year and 20/21 year olds I've pitched on the sb site have not come thru for me. Most of the time they just ignore me but as I reported two of them set dates and then disappeared. I did date a 23 year old stripper for a while a few years go, and now that I think of it, I dated a 20 year old stripper in Toronto a few times. The 20 year old was gorgeous, but completely insane, unpredictable and wild. She was a cutter (cut herself with razor blades). I couldn't handle her behavior. The 23 year old had a couple kids and wanted to move in. AAAARRGHHH! So my luck with the barely legal set on and on the sb site has not been real good.
I was amused by your Tiger Woods rules. I have my own version. Still trying to perfect them.
-
03-13-11 01:37 #65Senior Member

Posts: 108CSB2 Disqualified
Congrats Literal on SB9. To bad DATY was not available this time but looks like you'll have other opportunities. I like your idea of building up a stable of SB's. I think we're about the same age (60ish) and I have the same restrictions (don't have the advantages of youth, good looks or a bachelor pad.) I'm not sure of how many. They do take some amount of work.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I've had a interesting couple of days on the SB front. CSB2 is now out of the rotation. She sent me a text asking for money for some lame reason. This is a no-no. Text's are only to be sent on meeting days, no exceptions. (Tiger Woods rule) The pussy was good but not that good. I've been in a fast and furious round of communication with a 21 yr old. (CSB3) She said she had a previous SD who gave her $700-$900 a visit and anything less was cheap. I called her bluff, told her my allowance amount was $$, and if that was not acceptable I wished her well. Now this is a quote "well it was a nice try. 200 can be suitable." She says she has her own place so I'm going to try to set up a meet next week. I need to get to it before some one agrees to her original asking price. I'm set to meet CSB1 on Tuesday. I'm not yet ready to give up the tried and true. There are two more that say there ready to meet but CSB3 bumped them in the line. It's been a long time since I had any non-pro 21 year old pussy.
-
03-12-11 20:47 #64Senior Member

Posts: 566Sb9
She didn't contact me for more than 30 hours before our scheduled meeting so I thought it was 50-50 SB9 was going to stand me up. That would have made it 3 wasted hotel rooms in three months. But it turned out SB9 was on time, very sexy, very elegantly dressed. I love that. We met in an upscale hotel because I wanted to put her at ease when she arrived. I even left the curtains open so she could see in to the sitting room from outside when she first arrived. We had some drinks on the sofa as we talked and got acquainted. I caressed her back, arms and legs and kissed her occasionally to warm her up while we made small talk for about half an hour.
She was very satisfying and passionate in bed. All the usual stuff: dfk, BBBJ, mish, dg, cg, etc. No DATY since she had just finished her period. She has a nice slippery little slit which she keeps shaved. She came very fast with clit and nipple play and my dick in her mouth. Her natural large boobs are extremely sensitive and I could possibly make her cum just by sucking on them. I think she's about five years older than she claimed online, which would make her early 30's. I'd rate her an 8 for looks.
She's a tall girl and her weight is about 8-10 pounds above ideal and her hair is a little thin. She's not the knockout SB4 is but she's got a great body and is very attractive. I'll see her again. This gives me three I can see anytime I want now, but SB5 is too fucked up for me, dumb as a box of rocks and too skinny so I'm not planning to see her again unless Johnson has an emergency. I'm sure I could fuck SB6 and SB8 anytime too but they are just too heavy.
I'm probably paying double for my keeper UTR's what the skilled mongers pay for pros but I'm trying to building a stable of prime young amateur females and I don't have the advantages of youth, good looks or a bachelor pad so its hard.
Tomorrow its back to SB4.











Reply With Quote





