Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,456 to 55,470 of 61408
-
03-12-11 09:04 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 1045A family that plays together stays together. LOL
Sisters STACY and CHRISSY were well known providers along Wilkens a few years ago. I dated CHRISSY a few times who always tried to up sale. I remember one occasion where she invited me to her townhouse and AS I entered and was walking upstairs to CHRISSY's room we passed her dad in the kitchen who she claimed was a retired BC cop who supposedly died of acute alcoholism months later. It spooked me but I continued heading to her room. When inside chrissy made me comfortable opened her blouse for me to play with her tits and after cuming in her mouth she spit it out into a spit cup beside the chair. I liked her sister Stacy better who had killer tits even though I never sampled her. A few months later CHRISSY was arrested and spent time in jail. When she came our, CHRISSY had lost her front teeth in a fight and was trying to make a deal with a dentist to have them fixed. Both girls were always friendly to me and waved when they saw me driving past. I tried to pick up STACY a few years ago when she saw me driving down Wilkens headed to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of coffee, She ran the entire block down Wilkens to greet me, but we were interrupted when a cop saw the whole thing and pulled his car in front of her. I grabbed a quick cup of coffee and left without her. At that time STACY had her teeth and looked real good. There must be something to the saying. A family that works / plays together stays together. BBB LOL
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 20:54 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 82If you are in a public place. IE-Street / Sidewalk. And it can be seen. It can be photographed, videotaped, recorded, and published without your consent!
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 20:32 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 1790You're right, her name was Chrissy. She had a daughter who was about 5 or 6 the last time I saw either of them. They were actually sisters-in-law. On was with the others brother. They were both fun to be with, but then Stacey got nuts, and they both went downhill fast. The last time I saw them they were renting a room on Wilkens.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 19:26 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 114Amanda
Picked up Amanda around Pontiac in Broolyn around 4:30PM today. Tall, dark hair, a little shy at first. Real friendly after she loosens up a bit. Found a spot for a nice slow BBBJ. Will do notel next time. No digits.
-
03-11-11 15:29 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 146?
Picture Heather 13! What happened to your willy?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 08:55 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 318I dated both of those girls back in the late 90's if I remember correctly. They told me a similar story about being related, only in this version they were sister in laws. It didn't make sense back then either, I just assumed it was BS. The "sister" (was her name Tracy? Hard to remember) always had a sob story trying to get extra money from you. I also stopped dating them when they went down hill.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
03-11-11 08:48 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 1330I think Stacy's sister's name was Chrissy, but I'm really not sure. Once I came to the house for Stacy but she wasn't there, had a great time with the sister. The next time I saw the sister she had so many track marks, scabs, and rashes that I passed on services. Last time I saw Stacy was several years ago, I think she had only lost 1 or 2 teeth by then.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 05:36 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 1790That Stacey used to do the same to me. Then she lost all her teeth. I actually liked her sister (who wasn't really her sister) better. Her name escapes me at the moment.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 05:33 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 1790Doesn't stand out on the corner anymore, and how do you know I don't get ALL freebies? She probably wouldn't get in the car because it was, well, uh, you.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-11 21:11 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 918Picked her up today at 6th and Pontiac. I've never gone for a. 3 BJ, but I was quite horny and she looked very good. Plus I had the. 30.
She has a fine body, is nice to talk to, and performs quite well. It's worth it.
No phone unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Rahven
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-11 11:56 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 66WOW. The block is so bad that even Wilkens area streetwalkers don't want to go there. Jeez
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-11 08:48 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 1330Stacy
There have been a couple of girls named Stacy over the years. Is this the one that used to live on Payson about a block from Wilkens? Had a sister in the buisiness? Probably about 35-40 now? She was really great when she first appeared on the scene. I probably saw her more than any other SW. Then she started doing crazy things, like standing in the middle of the street waving with both arms and screaming my name.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-11 07:44 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 457You are telling us she wants to be discreet with her phone number, while showing her face on the internet stuffed with a fat cock. You should ask for a freebie for each customer you send her way. Really dude, I have seen her walking on a freezing windy night, but she refused to get in because I was not carrying my Trusted Senior card. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
BTW, the new blond yuo see by the circle is the old Stacy. Looks good from a distance, performs the same.
-
03-10-11 05:29 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 1790The Rest of Heather
These are the other pictures I have of Heather from the other day.
-
03-10-11 05:23 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 1790Heather
Spent some time with Heather the other day. As always, she is a nice person who is fun to be with and is very good at her job. Not to mention so cute. She still lives in the Carey St. Area, but doesn't come out on the street much at all. She was working on the Block but business was so bad it wasn't worth it, so she just sees a few regulars now. She has told me that it's OK to give her number to VERY TRUSTED SENIOR members. I have a few more pictures that I will post later.










Reply With Quote






