Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 808 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #121

    Greenfield bust

    Got back to Milwaukee about 10:30 PM last night and decided to cruise Lincoln for a BJ. There was one WSW pacing around 18th. OK face, heavy body, maybe late 20s. She gave me the look and a smile and, with the way she was dressed, didn't think she was a decoy.

    Wasn't who I was looking for so cruised down towards 10th. On the way back, there was a squad car with lights flashing on 18th & Lincoln. I didn't stop to gawk but somebody was busted.

    The way the girl was pacing back and forth on a 40 yard section of sidewalk shows that she is very inexperienced (or stupid) and she didn't realize that made her an easy target for LEO surveillance. Any guy willing to stop for her has got to realize that she has set up, knowingly or unknowlingly, a very hight risk situation. He pulls over and LEO swoops in.

    Lets be careful out there.

  2. #120

    Little help?

    I'm in north Illinois and travel between there and WI. I know Wisconsin decently and know the roads to search a little bit. My question is would someone pm me if there is like a good route plan to cruise? Like the waukegan to nc strip. Which seems about dead lately.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!

  3. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Jon Rock who posted about Brandy's boyfriend being out of jail may have inadvertently posted this on the Milwaukee forum. His other posts are all on the Aklron, Ohio forum and he previously discussed Brandy there.
    Hahah. Nice catch LG-128.

    This is a good forum. Funny too.

    In from out of town. (Boston) Travel alot for work. Not sure what to do. Been reading thru and not sure I want to take a ride along Greenfield. Thought tempting. But it is getting colder out there.

    What to frikkin do. Rain tomorrow. Damn. It's now or never. I'm bored.

  4. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Jon Rock who posted about Brandy's boyfriend being out of jail may have inadvertently posted this on the Milwaukee forum. His other posts are all on the Aklron, Ohio forum and he previously discussed Brandy there.
    Sharp Guy.

  5. #117

    Jon Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And? Who is Brandy?
    Jon Rock who posted about Brandy's boyfriend being out of jail may have inadvertently posted this on the Milwaukee forum. His other posts are all on the Aklron, Ohio forum and he previously discussed Brandy there.

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Brandy's the gal who likes getting pounded on the back seat of a red Grand Am.
    I should have known. LOL!

  7. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Brandy's the gal who likes getting pounded on the back seat of a red Grand Am.
    That doesn't narrow it down very much.

  8. #114

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And? Who is Brandy?
    Brandy's the gal who likes getting pounded on the back seat of a red Grand Am.

  9. #113

    Street walking

    I don't know about you guys but I have seen alot more then 5 on the southisde.

  10. #112

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRock  [View Original Post]
    He drives a red Grand Am be careful.
    And? Who is Brandy?

  11. #111

    Brandy's boyfriend is out of prison

    He drives a red Grand Am be careful.

  12. #110

    Northside today

    Cruised the Northside hard today and saw one possible BSW in two hours. Then I did a few loops to the South and came up empty. This cold weather is killing me.

  13. #109

    Hurry up with the warm days

    I love it when spring hits. Especially April as that is when WE endergies starts shutting of the lights. Bitches are crawling the streets. A few years back it was the beginning of April and I actually took a chance on Wis ave.

    There were so many hoes in the streets on side streets the cops seemed to avoid WIS ave because it would cause to much paper work.

    So I see this BIGGGGG booty ***** peeking around a corner of a building just of wis ave. We look at each other and she motions for me to pull over. So I slow down look back and GODDDDAMMMM this ***** was stacked.

    Tight big bubble butt and very cute face. She was cliched hoe clothes. I thought DECOY. But I could not resist after all just getting another look would not hurt.

    I drive around the block and oh yes she is very sexy. I WANT THAT PUSSY. But I swear she is looking left, right and acting like a fuckin cop. So I decided to pull up and ask for as number for another day. FUCK MY CAR DOOR WAS UNLOCKED.

    I slow and before I say Hi she jumps in. WTF she says if your not a cop show me your dick. Here it is.

    She then lifts her shirt and she has perfect tits and flat stomach. I don't know why I asked maybe it was how pretty she was. But I asked why are you out here looking as good as you do?

    She says her boyfriend went to jail and she got stuck with all the bills including the gas / light bill. Shut off notice. LOL.

    So she tells me that she likes my body spray and thinks I look good. So 40 for BBBJCIM. BUT I finger her pussy and it smelsl very nice. She asks me if I want to fuck. I tell her I only have 40.

    She says I like you pull over. I do she strips off her pants and tries to mount me. WAIT A MINUTE. Let me get my rubba.

    I pop on the trojan and we fuck. Man her pussy felt so hot and tight. Plus I fingered her asshole. I push her off and tell her to suck all my cum out. She does BUT. She deep throats the dick and licks the bag. Argghhhhhh I felt like I was on a roller coaster blasting my balls empty.

    Thanks WE energies

  14. #108
    Saw a nice looking SW on 12th and national on Sat night around 11pm. She was either white or Latino. Hard to tell cause she had on a blue hoody and it was dark. I swung around the block and parked to observe. Couple of cars stopped for a few seconds but drove off without her. Started to wonder if she was working but then she climbed into an older compact car, maybe an honda.

    Didn't really see anything on Nat or Lincoln.

  15. #107
    Girls all over today around 5. 2 white blonde ones on greenfield, the usual on lincoln, then 2 black firm booty ones on national, vilet was empty, lisbon was popping with talent.

    Found a great young firm one on lisbon I picked up and tryed out the training wheels with. God bless America. Ill be getting some FS from her soon, and I hope it won't be as good as I think it will be because my wallet will be drained as much as my balls were today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape