rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5936

    Say what?

    I have a few general observations about this post:

    First, anytime any plan has an if / then contigency, such as if my brother goes out, then you can come over, is a red flag that it could be more hassle than it is worth.

    Second, since you typically only have a few seconds to make a decision as to whether or not to pick up a streetwalker, I have a rule that I always follow, which is that if I have any doubt, I move on. It is all pink inside, so there is probably another option available somewhere else. I say this because if you went back to your car, you obviously had doubts about the situation.

    Third, if you find a chick who will do the deed before getting paid, let me know. I think that this is the constant struggle that we all face. We do not want to give away money without getting the service, and they do not want to do the service and then run the risk of not getting paid. It is not as if they are going to take you to small claims court to collect the debt. I think that the best that you can do is to only carry an amount of money that you are prepared to lose and negotiate within that range, and if you follow the strictly business rules, you minimize your risks, but if you happen to lose the money or get scammed or run into any unforseeable circumstances, then you blame on it poor judgment or bad luck and be the more wiser for the next time.

    Fourth, other than a no tolerance policy of saying no to all requests, there is no straightforward way to handle what I will call requests for extras from the girls, whether it be something up front (like pay a little extra since you are using the room that she already has) or a "tip" after she is done. Which in her mind really means that you are supposed to give her the agreed amount for the tip whether she was actually good or not. I do not tip or agree to extras, but if you are willing to pay anything that could be considered an extra, then I think that you have to do yourself a favor and make it as a "tip" and not something upfront to minimize the risk of getting scammed.

    Fifth, I am curious to find out if the "Starr" that you mentioned is now approx. 28 years old and short (5'2".5'4"). There was a girl with that name who used to frequent the Patterson Park area but I have not seen her around for many years. She was past her prime even back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbam  [View Original Post]
    I got scammed Friday night by Starr; yes the same Starr who did the deed on Superbowl Sunday. I wrote this whole story up before but something happened so here is the cliff note version.

    I call to arrange a take out from the notel on ritchie hwy in C / B. She says just come here my brother and his friend are going out and maybe I can get some the money you would save on not getting a room. I arrive there and see them leave, follow to make sure they are gone.

    I get to the room check it out, then go back down to my car to see if they pop back up. They don't, so I give her the donation. She goes into the bathroom and 2 minutes later they are knocking on the door. Dayum I have been scammed. They come in and since I am a big guy they don't try to be tough guys and say we are just going to change clothes and leave. I know they arent and they put on a big scheme to make it seem like they are.

    In the process I notice where they are keeping their "meds" so when they all disappear into the bathroom for like the 3rd time I take the pills and leave. I go park across the street and wait for the phone calls to say I'll make it right but nope. After about 20 minutes they realize their stash is gone and start calling of course I don't answer. Flock them! I dump the pills and the bottle.

    Lesson learned; it is the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules! From now on no money passes hands until the deed is done. You can see it have it placed where you can get it after you are done or get the hell out of my car!

    My revenge was served cold! I have her real name if you want it pm me.

    Be safe!

  2. #5935

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    The only negative was that she didn't disrobe even though we were in a safe environ. I didn't ask her to, though because while she cute, I suspect she's thin enough that she wouldn't look as good naked. Of course I wouldn't either, but she's not paying me.

    Stay safe,

    Jack
    She won't fully disrobe for FS either. She is pretty heavily scarred up on her arms and legs.

  3. #5934

    What happened to

    Brook. Cute girl with kids. I first met her@the block flamingo club. Cute and sexy mid twenties black hair. Tattoos nice dsl's and nice naturals see' s or the's. Last saw her a few months ago maybe five or so in B CB looking rough too rough for me but when she wasnt rough she was hot. Then a few months ago I saw her while surfing free porn. Some Monger had recorded her doing the deed outside. It was even labeled Baltimore Pros. Seemed to been doing a great job and I regreted turning her down. Any info on her?

  4. #5933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Liz Pictures

    Here are the pictures I took yesterday of Liz. They're all chopped up because she didn't want me to show her whole face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_0744.JPG‎   Liz2.PNG‎   Liz3.PNG‎   Liz4.PNG‎   Liz5.PNG‎  


  5. #5932

    Shannon

    Seen WSW Shannon hanging out at the corner of Cambria and S. Hanover in Brooklyn from time to time and finally picked her up. Short, about 5'5".150lbs, short brown hair. Went to a place on S. Hanover near Patapsco. She has a cute face, unmarked body and soft spoken. $40 for CBJ and CFS, service was pretty good, got digits and will repeat.

  6. #5931

    Latin American Monger tries to kidnap a 19yo BSW

    Apparently the BSW was able to jump out of his tan 4x4 suv and escape. LEO is sniffing around for him so IMHO all mongers need to stay low and be less forceful when working the streets. Force should not be necessary in the hobby. I always thought that SWs were supposed to approach you, not the other way around.

  7. #5930

    Amy in CB

    It was mild last night (nearly 60) , so I decided to head out and check the loops. I was surprised to find NO SWs on the WW loop at 8 on a Saturday night. There were few people at all and I didn't see a single LE cruiser. Strange. I changed fields and headed over to B / CB. Starting near Pontiac and 4th, it was again dry and I was getting worried.

    Next, swinging by Fairhaven and Everett, there were two WSW's, both cute. I picked Amy, a mid-twenties spinner with long, straight brown hair. She was a bit on the thin side, smallish top but above average and clean. All I was looking for was a CBJ. She said her usually rates are. 3 and. 6 for BJ & FS but settled on the standard rate with the promise of a tip for superior performance.

    She suggested we go back to her nearby room. I thought it was worth checking out, although I know the risks. It seemed OK and there was a lock on the door. Surprisingly, she didn't ask for more money for using her place, although she did say something about only using it for. 5 and above tricks. There was a couch and mattress, so I got comfortable on the couch with her kneeling on the mattress in front of me. Some guy I hadn't seen came to the door and I was concerned for a second, but after finding we were engaged, he left.

    The CBJ was very good! It took a while with the rubber, but she hung in without complaint and took direction well. She had very good technique and took it all the way to the hilt. I especially liked that she didn't quit immediately after I came but milked it for every last drop. The only negative was that she didn't disrobe even though we were in a safe environ. I didn't ask her to, though because while she cute, I suspect she's thin enough that she wouldn't look as good naked. Of course I wouldn't either, but she's not paying me.

    Stay safe,

    Jack

  8. #5929
    Jackii was spotted by the circle, walking with a black guy this morning-noon, by a friend. Liz who you wrote about is the same New Mary I wrote about a couple of days ago. She is a veteran in the business, caters to fetishes and all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I see that the house on Monroe where Jackii was staying burned the other day. I didn't hear if there were any injuries. Hope she is OK. I'd like to know where she is staying now. Maybe at the house on Tyrone? I'm not going to go there, but I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. I also see that Ruthie has another VOP warrant. She got off on the theft charges with one year probation back in November, and apparently immediately violated it. Sheesh! Anybody seen her around? I haven't see her since the end of last summer when I posted her pictures.

    Met up with Liz this morning. She said that was her name, but said she does Backpage under "Misty Kisses." Said she just got here about six weeks ago from the Carolinas with her husband. 30 years old, pretty, with nice boobs and hard nipples. Dark reddish hair with blond highlights. Said that she's open to anything, including anal. Found her on Ashton St. Near Payson. She let me take a few pictures, but asked that I hide her face. Good performance, takes direction well and swallows, all for a reasonable tuition. I will definitely see her again, and when I do I'll get more and better pictures. Here is the picture of her boobs. I will post the others as soon as I trim them to hide her face as much as I can.

  9. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I also see that Ruthie has another VOP warrant. She got off on the theft charges with one year probation back in November, and apparently immediately violated it. Sheesh! Anybody seen her around? I haven't see her since the end of last summer when I posted her pictures.
    I've seen her a couple of times around the circle in the past few months.

  10. #5927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Jackii, Ruthie and some others

    I see that the house on Monroe where Jackii was staying burned the other day. I didn't hear if there were any injuries. Hope she is OK. I'd like to know where she is staying now. Maybe at the house on Tyrone? I'm not going to go there, but I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. I also see that Ruthie has another VOP warrant. She got off on the theft charges with one year probation back in November, and apparently immediately violated it. Sheesh! Anybody seen her around? I haven't see her since the end of last summer when I posted her pictures.

    Met up with Liz this morning. She said that was her name, but said she does Backpage under "Misty Kisses." Said she just got here about six weeks ago from the Carolinas with her husband. 30 years old, pretty, with nice boobs and hard nipples. Dark reddish hair with blond highlights. Said that she's open to anything, including anal. Found her on Ashton St. Near Payson. She let me take a few pictures, but asked that I hide her face. Good performance, takes direction well and swallows, all for a reasonable tuition. I will definitely see her again, and when I do I'll get more and better pictures. Here is the picture of her boobs. I will post the others as soon as I trim them to hide her face as much as I can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_0744.JPG‎  

  11. #5926
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who or what is GETMO. But yes on Hollins Street. She mentioned to me that this website has bad information about her skills. I assured her that it was an opinion. She mentioned she has been told otherwise. Telling the girls about this website is NEVER a good idea. Even Patty mentioned that while she was in jail, a roommate mentioned she knew Patty from reading the website.
    Getmo is the guy who runs the house where she stays, also some other girls from time to time. Why I ask was that she told me she was going to move.

    I didn't say anything about her (Erin's) skills or tell her about this site, but I will tell you now that she does a much better job when she is NOT dope sick. She has spent the night with me just to get out of the house and away from the drama in the house.

    I have known Patty for several years and would say we are friends I didn't tell Patty about this web site, she already knew about it. Why was you talking to her about the site?

    I did say "if anyone sees her tell her Ray said Hi and I am still in love with her Puss." So I guess anyone that gave her the message would have to tell her about the site (or NOT) that she already knew about. That is a joke between Patty and me, because one time I told her "I like you Patty, but I am in LOVE with you Pussy" Now she will spread her legs and ask me if I want to kiss my love.

  12. #5925

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Anjguy39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Dana from around Wilkens Ave? A cute 40ish girl that loves to be massaged.
    Last I heard she was in jail. And that has been about 2 months ago.

    TB

  13. #5924

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray the Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Is she still staying with Getmo on Hollins across from the parking meters? I find I get the best mileage if I get a room for the night and make sure she is well.
    I don't know who or what is GETMO. But yes on Hollins Street. She mentioned to me that this website has bad information about her skills. I assured her that it was an opinion. She mentioned she has been told otherwise. Telling the girls about this website is NEVER a good idea. Even Patty mentioned that while she was in jail, a roommate mentioned she knew Patty from reading the website.

  14. #5923

    Saw Erin on Hollins

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erin on Hollins Sunday morning at around 530am. Brunette WSW with soft DSLs. Standard service, standard rates. YMMV. She looks like she lost some weight.
    Is she still staying with Getmo on Hollins across from the parking meters? I find I get the best mileage if I get a room for the night and make sure she is well.

  15. #5922

    Patty on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Saw Parry on Wilkens near her home. Picked her up and went to her spot. Nice girl who is eager to please. She never disappoints. Standard service, standard rates.
    Yes I have never had a problem with Patty & had some very good times with her. She was locked-up the last time I stopped by to see her, so I didn't get a chance to tell her that I would be on another road trip. So if anyone sees her tell her Ray said Hi and I am still in love with her Puss. I am in San Diego now and have spent a few days in Tijuana, Mexico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape