Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 542 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #65

    Jess

    I saw her last month when I was visiting Tuscon, tried setting up an appointment early in the week for my last night in town, but at first I thought I was going to miss out since she didn't answer on the day of. However. Eventuallly she texted me back. Finally got her over to me around 2 in the morning. All I can say is that it was definitely worth the wait. Quite possibly the best I ever had. She was very hands on. And just seemed to want more and more of me. Like she couldn't get enough. Very accomodating and a sexy slim figure to boot! Definitely recommend!

  2. #64
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7

    Aww! Thank you!

    I love a gentleman!

    Always,

    Amy.

    PS I am available this week!

    Quote Originally Posted by BM1942  [View Original Post]
    I have visited a number of escorts in Tucson over the last few years but never felt the need to post about any until now. Amy411 was just so special in so many ways. At first sight in a very long black dress that fit her excellent petite body coupled with a beautiful face that even though she says she is 40, did not look 30. She was so eager and expressive during our time making me feel that she really cared about me as a person and was truly enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her. This beautiful woman should be on everyone's list to visit, you will not regret it. Not only that the physical experience was the best I have experienced in a long time but conversation with her being an intelligent individual was refreshing. A real 10++. I plan to see her as often as she will allow me, clearly my favorite in Tucson.

    I note that Chica Chaser has indicated contact info for Amy411 so will not do so here. I also will not go into the extraordinary details in this public forum. Just suffice, Amy411 is special

  3. #63

    Wow

    "Danger Wil Robinson" is what immediately comes to my mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfiness  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing cat about once a week making my weekly donations. Cool chick. Good car dates. Is looking for more clients that can be trusted. Pm if interested.

    P. S. She is420 friendly

  4. #62

    Cat

    I've been seeing cat about once a week making my weekly donations. Cool chick. Good car dates. Is looking for more clients that can be trusted. Pm if interested.

    P. S. She is420 friendly

  5. #61

    No Shows

    Chica Luv,

    I totally agree with you I learned a long time ago to have a plan A, B & C & def do your homework 1st. My rule anymore is if I show up somewhere & get no response after 15 minutes I'm gone. My work requires me to travel all over the country & I use to try to set something up a day or 2 before I would arrive in town with very reputable providers I don't even do that anymore because I've had too many were we talked multiple times & everything was set and they still don't show. Now I will do some research before arriving but nothing else until I arrive. Actually some of my best dates have been with my B & C ladies. I'm actually doing my homework now I've got to be in Tucson next week for work.

    Max.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Luv  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you I too have had numerous No-Shows for appointments. Is it annoying? Hell yes!

    Also like many of you, I've read the numerous reviews stating that So-N-So is not reliable. And yet like many of you, I too keep calling her / them back.

    I know that many of these gals are NOT professionals, and are for the most part fueling their drug habits. So, why if a girls has several reviews stating that she is a flake would I expect her to be dependable?

    I don't!

    However armed with this knowledge, I have learned to keep my expectations LOW. Now-a-days, for every one I call, I usually have a backup plan, or two, or three.

    Yes it still can be annoying! However, not long after #2 on my calling list has my gland-and-her-hand I have completely forgotten that So-N-So was a No-Show.

    Have a plan, and be HAPPY!

    Chica Luv.

  6. #60

    Lauren 520*909*3805

    Any one seen this girl. She have 3 or 4 add running.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...on-20/12730273

  7. #59

    Honey

    Saw Honey on Friday, http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...n-23/12702964. That is her in the pics and if you like them thin she is the woman for you. $ for the hh, DATY, good CBJ & mish. She is really cool chick so worth at least one visit.

  8. #58

    The No-Shows

    Like most of you I too have had numerous No-Shows for appointments. Is it annoying? Hell yes!

    Also like many of you, I've read the numerous reviews stating that So-N-So is not reliable. And yet like many of you, I too keep calling her / them back.

    I know that many of these gals are NOT professionals, and are for the most part fueling their drug habits. So, why if a girls has several reviews stating that she is a flake would I expect her to be dependable?

    I don't!

    However armed with this knowledge, I have learned to keep my expectations LOW. Now-a-days, for every one I call, I usually have a backup plan, or two, or three.

    Yes it still can be annoying! However, not long after #2 on my calling list has my gland-and-her-hand I have completely forgotten that So-N-So was a No-Show.

    Have a plan, and be HAPPY!

    Chica Luv.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why things have to be this way and why some of these ladies feel that they can just waste our time. Why even post an ad or answer the phone if you're not going to live up to your end of the deal?

  9. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    I, too, made an appointment with her, or least I thought I did. She said she had something to do that would take no later than 30-mins and to call back then. I did and, of course, no answer. I called 6-8 times during the next 45-mins and no answer. Then about three days later I got a text from her asking if I was still interested.
    I don't know why things have to be this way and why some of these ladies feel that they can just waste our time. Why even post an ad or answer the phone if you're not going to live up to your end of the deal?

  10. #56

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Prankster  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her on Thursday and she stood me up, AGAIN. This makes 5 failed attempts in a row using two different phone numbers! I think she runs her business poorly, and I also think people who have been forgiving enough to get with her do so because they get a text saying "hey, are you still wanting to fuk me?" several hours or days later when they happen to have nothing else going on.
    I, too, made an appointment with her, or least I thought I did. She said she had something to do that would take no later than 30-mins and to call back then. I did and, of course, no answer. I called 6-8 times during the next 45-mins and no answer. Then about three days later I got a text from her asking if I was still interested.

  11. #55

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Prankster  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her on Thursday and she stood me up, AGAIN. This makes 5 failed attempts in a row using two different phone numbers! I think she runs her business poorly, and I also think people who have been forgiving enough to get with her do so because they get a text saying "hey, are you still wanting to fuk me?" several hours or days later when they happen to have nothing else going on.
    I saw jess last night. Sometimes she does answer a few hours later when you text her but, she hasn't stood up yet and I have seen her over 5 times. People forgive her cause she is worth it. She does look like she has a substance addiction but we all have our own addictions like mine is gambling and girls hahaha.

  12. #54

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jess lately? I've been thinking about giving her a buzz.
    I had an appointment with her on Thursday and she stood me up, AGAIN. This makes 5 failed attempts in a row using two different phone numbers! I think she runs her business poorly, and I also think people who have been forgiving enough to get with her do so because they get a text saying "hey, are you still wanting to fuk me?" several hours or days later when they happen to have nothing else going on.
    Last edited by Rich Prankster; 02-13-11 at 16:25. Reason: spelling

  13. #53

    New

    I have been reading the posts here for a few weeks after I became interested in seeking escort service. I have yet to experience a session with any escorts. I have read some of the advice here of where to go and who is trusted by individuals here. But in order to see Alexia or other trusted escorts that individuals consider discreet, you have to have two references. Does anyone have any advice as to which escorts I could possibly attain a session with that would be trusted references?

  14. #52

    Jess

    Has anyone seen Jess lately? I've been thinking about giving her a buzz.

  15. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser  [View Original Post]
    Hunter, we have both been around here a long time!
    Thanks for the clarification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape