Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,501 to 55,515 of 61416
-
03-02-11 12:08 #5916

Posts: 906Realist?
Not to pick a fight, but merely to point out the logical problem with the "living, breathing" view of the Constitution: It is, and was intended by those who drafted it, a document that limited The (federal) government's powers with respect to the states and the citizens. When the states signed it, they were essentially signing a contract Amongst parties. The beauty of this is that. Unlike a set of privileges a king might grant. The terms of the contract can only be changed with the consent of the signatory parties. The terms cannot be changed or abbrogated on the whims of one of the parties, based on "changing times."
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
Consider a standard fixed-rate mortgage: It is a binding contract between lender and borrower, over the life of that loan. If, at some point down the road, the lender unileterally decided to raise the interest rate by a point or two. Based on the changing economy, for instance. The borrower would rightly cry foul. Or, if the borrower decided that he needed money for a new car (a change in his life needs) , and decided to skip a couple mortgage payments as a result, the lender wold cry foul. In both cases, one party unilaterally changed the terms of the contract without consent of the other party.
Or, to bring this closer to our hobby, consider an example of a monger who calls an AMP and makes an appointment for one hour for $60 tosee his all-time favorite girl there. However, when he arrives, mamasan informs him that another monger (who visits very often) arrived just before he did and asked to see the same girl. So, MMS sends in another girl. And, on top of that, MMS says that you need to pay $75 for the hour because the economy is bad. You would certainly feel like you were getting screwed (not in the nice way) and that MMS had pulled a switcheroo on you. After all, you had an appointment and were told that one hour was $60, not $75.
The point is, if one party to a contract is able to change the terms midstream and without the consent of the other party to that contract, then the question arises as to whether there was actually any contract at all. With regard to our marvellous Constitution, if one party (the federal government or the courts) is able to change parts of it at will, without consent of the other party (the states or the citizens) , do we really have Any Constitutional protections? And, a "living, breathing document" that is able to "inhale" certain new rights in the blink of an eye, it can also "exhale" those rights in a simmilar blink. And therein lies the danger, and illogic, of that view. Our rights are secure only when they change according to the orderly process set forth within the Constitution, rather than according to the whim of a court or a president.
Please Post Political Commentary in the Politics thread.
EDITOR's NOTE: This is interesting. However, political commentary may only be posted in the Political Commentary thread in the Special Interests section of the Forum. Political Commentary is not permitted in the regular discussion threads. Thanks!
-
03-02-11 11:59 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 1330Loops are not dead. It's about timing
A couple of nights ago from about 8:30 to 9:30 I made a single pass through some of the major loops. There were so many options that I'm probably not remembering things exactly right, but this is the best of my memory. Garrison was the hottest spot and had 2 nasty BSW, 1 cute BSW, and 1 WSW. Wilkens had 2 WSW. Carey had 2 WSW. Pigtown had 1 WSW. SA had 3 WSW within about 300 feet of the bus shelter, and two looked very good. B / CB had 1 WSW and 1 BSW on Pontiac near 4th and 1 BSW on Patapsco near 12th. There were a couple other possible SW, my list included only those who gave "the look" or "the wave". That's 15 SW spotted in about an hour. I selected one from SA, but her CBJ was lackluster and she complained that I was too slow and that I should remove the cover. I won't repeat. Didn't get her name but she was about 35, 5'4", average weight, straight dirty blond hair, and had some ink on the left side of her neck.
Last night I made a very similar pass from 9-10 and only spotted 1 BSW on Garrison and 1 WSW near Carey. I scooped nothing.
Horsetrader
-
03-02-11 09:34 #5914Regular Member

Posts: 16Hampden
Noob here.
Saw 2 WSW at top of Union and Falls on Monday at 12:45 pm, both bundled up but both were skinny "blondes" with tight jeans on. Definitely working, and saw one get scooped. I have seen them both around, and they are a little on the rough side for my tastes. Looks like Hampden is coming back.
-
03-01-11 17:42 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 1146No, Hampden is not dead
Like Dundalk, Essex, South batlimore, pig town, and Curtis bay. Etc. The other loops.
These girls are raised on Selling Ass. Mom did it, Granma did it, so the youngens do it too.
If they get bored, and get an itch. POP, you could find them out on the street. Its part of the female culture.
Some times.
Smiling Fox. ; }
-
03-01-11 16:34 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 512I've seen her out before in the wee hours of the night (I have really bad insomnia and go walking a lot) but I never approached her because I'd have put money on her just heading to work or something, no pun intended. If not for the idea that once in this line of work I don't think I'd want to kiss her. I would be a happy man if I got a piece of that every night. Well, its about beer o'clock for me. I'm out.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
03-01-11 13:58 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 80And we all thought that Hampden was dead. I'd love to check her out but 5 am? Please tell her to come out during (my) normal hours, between 8 AM and 1 AM.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
03-01-11 08:55 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 132Patty W
Saw Parry on Wilkens near her home. Picked her up and went to her spot. Nice girl who is eager to please. She never disappoints. Standard service, standard rates.
-
03-01-11 06:06 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 512Angie.
WOW is all I can say! Got out LATE and was just about 5am when I was calling it quits. Saw a girl I've seen walking up through hampden at that hour before. Looks, smells, acts, talks civi. Amazingly clean and fresh. Reeked of smoke at first but it wafted out fast and didn't linger. Nice little body, nothing gone to waste. Nice perky little B's, cute ass and a pretty face to boot. Sultry and hoarse voice, but it fit her well. Sucked like a champ. Took it all the way to my boys. I got bored a bit and went exploring. Some cute jewelry and a tight wet gash was awaiting past the door knocker. Walked around a bit and it felt good. BBBJTCWS. Not a word of complaint from her, well focused. She definitely will get my money any day. Got the numbers, but I'm a selfish douche and won't share. I want to keep this near civilian girl to myself as much as I can. Next time its going to be the value meal. Will be sure to come back and gloat about it heh.
BQ22
-
02-28-11 19:14 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 160Christina
Seen Christina again last week, She hasnt been out that I know of in a while, Said she just came back again and getting back into the drugs again because of her best friend. She just got a new cell I do have her number. I am planing on seeing her again this week and will try to get some pictures of her.
-
02-28-11 01:07 #5907Regular Member

Posts: 2Melanie
Hey did you happen to get Melanie number? Me and her chilled for a bit and I was pretty happy with the slim frame. Man she gave me the goods and I almost broke her back. I think she changed the # or didn't pay the phone bill LOL. Dude please get at me if you can.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-11 01:04 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 93Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I got scammed Friday night by Starr; yes the same Starr who did the deed on Superbowl Sunday. I wrote this whole story up before but something happened so here is the cliff note version.
I call to arrange a take out from the notel on ritchie hwy in C / B. She says just come here my brother and his friend are going out and maybe I can get some the money you would save on not getting a room. I arrive there and see them leave, follow to make sure they are gone.
I get to the room check it out, then go back down to my car to see if they pop back up. They don't, so I give her the donation. She goes into the bathroom and 2 minutes later they are knocking on the door. Dayum I have been scammed. They come in and since I am a big guy they don't try to be tough guys and say we are just going to change clothes and leave. I know they arent and they put on a big scheme to make it seem like they are.
In the process I notice where they are keeping their "meds" so when they all disappear into the bathroom for like the 3rd time I take the pills and leave. I go park across the street and wait for the phone calls to say I'll make it right but nope. After about 20 minutes they realize their stash is gone and start calling of course I don't answer. Flock them! I dump the pills and the bottle.
Lesson learned; it is the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules! From now on no money passes hands until the deed is done. You can see it have it placed where you can get it after you are done or get the hell out of my car!
My revenge was served cold! I have her real name if you want it pm me.
Be safe!
-
02-28-11 00:57 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 132Erin
Saw Erin on Hollins Sunday morning at around 530am. Brunette WSW with soft DSLs. Standard service, standard rates. YMMV. She looks like she lost some weight.
-
02-28-11 00:28 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 457I drove through WW on my way to visit my preferred provider, saw no less than 4 SWs along Wilkens. Two were new faces. Got to my preferred provider, and she was dry and sore, someone banged the shit out of her. LOL.
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
[View Original Post]
It looks like demand has been down for a while. One SW just called me. We have not banged for a year or so. Weather is warming up, so expect to see old faces. Ripoff Erica was out, have not seen her for a long while.
Any one with information about when the old "Project Believe" cameras wil be removed? I heard they help the crooks more than they help the cops. I noticed that the new traffic lights poles along Wilkens have video cameras mounted on them, any intellegence about the purspose and acuity of those cameras?
Spring time is coming, days longer, SWs on the loose. I miss it when the boobies get wet as they break a sweat giving Summer nights BJs.
PS: as for the John Buster discussion. The idiot is making criminal allegations against a privatge citizen witout evidence. If he cannot prove it, then that is called defamation. The two questions: is she a convicted prostitute? And, did the man pick her up for sex. As for the John, he did the right thing by keeping his window closed, and not stopping to answer questions while cops arrive.
Personally, if a guy like him cornered me, I would believe he is trying to rob me or carjack my car, I may mistaken his video camera for a gun pointed at me. Whatever happens next, will not be pleasant. That is why law enforcement should be left to professionals.
-
02-27-11 17:02 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 107WOW it has been 48 hrs without a SW report!
Does the "Johnbusters" have anything to do with this?
Maybe we should follow them around, Find out where they work and live, take pics and video of them, take their tag number down and post it on here and youtube.
They will follow the wrong person down an alley or side street and it will not be good.
What is good for the goose.
TB
-
02-27-11 16:59 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 594Meaning of WW
It refers to Wilkins Avenue and Washington Boulevard. These days Wilkins is more active than Washington Blvd. This might be a good point to remind less-experienced mongers to read the forum to inform oneself as to the spots to look for S / W so as to avoid cruising residential neighborhoods, which only pisses off civilians (and I don't blame them for being pissed off at ignorant mongers) which only leads to greater LE problems for all mongers.











Reply With Quote




