Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #803

    Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Seffner Monger  [View Original Post]
    that seemingly all the hot Latin women are in Orlando? Yes, I know they have a large 'Rican community and a more thriving convention trade.

    But they seem to get all the hot Latinas, and we in Tampa end up with the chubby, tattooed skanky Latinas. It stinks.
    You should try Miami, it's a warehouse full of latina women, all passing through though, and good enough to post on BP.

  2. #802

    Why is it.

    that seemingly all the hot Latin women are in Orlando? Yes, I know they have a large 'Rican community and a more thriving convention trade.

    But they seem to get all the hot Latinas, and we in Tampa end up with the chubby, tattooed skanky Latinas. It stinks.

  3. #801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Herpes

    So does her sister "Angel". Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhairngotee  [View Original Post]
    Legend has it she has herpes. Maybe some of the other guys can direct you to posts. I've seen it discussed here several times.

  4. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhairngotee  [View Original Post]
    Legend has it she has herpes. Maybe some of the other guys can direct you to posts. I've seen it discussed here several times.
    Good enough. Thanks. I guess I will keep looking.

  5. #799

  6. #798

    Alicia

    Legend has it she has herpes. Maybe some of the other guys can direct you to posts. I've seen it discussed here several times.

  7. #797
    Search the board and stay away at all cost from what I have read.

  8. #796

    Any information on this one? Hold the fat jokes, to each his own.


  9. #795

    The holy cow.

    If those are old pics, I'd hate to see her now.

  10. #794

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Troop  [View Original Post]
    Since you would return, she does BBJ?
    Yes She does.

  11. #793

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Troop  [View Original Post]
    Since you would return, she does BBJ?
    Yes she is!

  12. #792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1215

    Again, Holy cow

    Quote Originally Posted by Alin Srq  [View Original Post]
    Dude did you look at her pic. Man you must love to go hoggin. I would think you could have picked up a SW and had a better time.
    Thats the first time I looked at the link. Forget going over there in the pickup truck. She'd kick all our asses.

  13. #791

    What a pig

    Quote Originally Posted by Troop  [View Original Post]
    She lied? I say we all pile into the pickup, go over there and confront her about this.

    Posting what she did to you is like "going over there to kick ass" because she will be hurt were it counts. There are hundreds of guys reading this. Many never post. Lots read.
    Dude did you look at her pic. Man you must love to go hoggin. I would think you could have picked up a SW and had a better time.

  14. #790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1215

    Holy cow!

    Quote Originally Posted by WishMaster  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are old and she is definitely not 30 years old like she says in her ad. She promised BBBJCIM on the phone but when I wanted to give her half first, half upon completion after showing her I had it all, she said she promised no BBBJCIM. She is nothing but trouble. Hope you guys have better luck than me. At least she took nothing from me.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-80-30/4827446
    She lied? I say we all pile into the pickup, go over there and confront her about this.

    Posting what she did to you is like "going over there to kick ass" because she will be hurt were it counts. There are hundreds of guys reading this. Many never post. Lots read .

  15. #789
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    Over the phone.

    If you go to see a new girl who talks about BBBJ over the phone.

    Do not be suprised if you are having your picture taken soon there after.

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by WishMaster  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are old and she is definitely not 30 years old like she says in her ad. She promised BBBJCIM on the phone but when I wanted to give her half first, half upon completion after showing her I had it all, she said she promised no BBBJCIM. She is nothing but trouble. Hope you guys have better luck than me. At least she took nothing from me.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-80-30/4827446

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape