Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1800

    Fines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    How big a fine does the city / county / court collect by busting an office football pool? I'm not sure what the fines / court costs / impoundment fees for going after SWs and their customers, but they've got to be way more. Plus, it's lots easier LE; just stop every car with a known SW in it separate, question, get an inconsistency and write the ticket. Most guys will plead and pay quietly rather than fight it. It's ALL about the money. And with the cuts that are coming, it's not going to get any better.
    The fines and fees for the court courts & impoundment are between $1500. $2000 (the impound fee itself is $900 and that doesn't include the storage / tow fees).

    -Cudi

  2. #1799

    Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
    Man I hate to hear that, completely sucks. Unfortunately, this technique isn't new, I got clipped about 3 1/2 years ago on JR near 6 Mile (same m. O.) brunette was driving, we made small talk, hit the corner and the "boys" were waiting. I've also seen the same technique in the Fenkell area, although the decoy was simply leaning outside of her car.

    Be safe, be careful, these streets are no joke!

    -Cudi

  3. #1798
    I wish I knew when you guys were seeing these gals. Whenever I cruise the are, I need no one, and in the event I see one it looks like a guy or 300 pounds. When should I be looking?

  4. #1797
    Just a reminder.

    Don't talk to the police and let them use you as a witness against yourself.

    Here is some legal advice from a lawyer and then a police officer on why to use your 5th amendemnt rights.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

  5. #1796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    It's hot, hot, hot in the Motor City

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
    And this is why I unload my nut a little north of Detroit. MW

  6. #1795

    JW's right

    Quote Originally Posted by Punishr  [View Original Post]
    Yea but it's selective enforcement. Look at all the football pools / March madness gambling. Completely illegal just like picking up a girl. In fact organizing a pool one could be charged with a felony under the "law".
    How big a fine does the city / county / court collect by busting an office football pool? I'm not sure what the fines / court costs / impoundment fees for going after SWs and their customers, but they've got to be way more. Plus, it's lots easier LE; just stop every car with a known SW in it separate, question, get an inconsistency and write the ticket. Most guys will plead and pay quietly rather than fight it. It's ALL about the money. And with the cuts that are coming, it's not going to get any better.

  7. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    It's a license for them to print money, like shooting fish in a barrel.

    I wonder how many dope houses they shut down today or how many unsolved crimes they solved.

    Remember my friends, LE does not make the laws they just enforce them, it there job to catch you, it's you job not to get caught.
    Yea but it's selective enforcement. Look at all the football pools / March madness gambling. Completely illegal just like picking up a girl. In fact organizing a pool one could be charged with a felony under the "law".

  8. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by slick jr  [View Original Post]
    i wonder how many pervs met an **** girl, from the net, in the 313, while leo is using its resource on consenting adults.

    o, my bad. there's no profit in that. so much 4 'law enforcement'.
    i'm in it to enjoy women. never **** girls. those who feel a need to see a **** girl regardless on how old she look should go to prison. no excuse exist in you seeing a baby.

  9. #1792

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by mich cl  [View Original Post]
    jr was hot, hot, hot the other day. crawling. and they were using unmarked cars, just watching, and then pulling guys over who picked up known sws, separating and quizzing.
    i wonder how many pervs met an **** girl, from the net, in the 313, while leo is using its resource on consenting adults.

    o, my bad. there's no profit in that. so much 4 'law enforcement'.

  10. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys sounds like LEO is changing tactics to get even expirenced mongers.
    JR was hot, hot, hot the other day. Crawling. And they were using unmarked cars, just watching, and then pulling guys over who picked up known SWs, separating and quizzing.

  11. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank  [View Original Post]
    You just brought up an excellent point. The last thing I think of when hanging with a hoe is talking about this website and these posts. The last post I did in the CL section resulted in the broad showing up here on USG and posting stupid posts and blow'in up my mail box..
    That's true but at the same time, ripoff artists might not do what they do if they know that other guys are going to hear about it fairly soon. How many of these SWs or BP advertisers know that they are reviewed here? I doubt that many of them do. I've never mentioned this place to anyone but I can see where a guy might mention it if he was going to ask for digits and then give them away. Or if someone asks where I heard about them.

  12. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well just as a reminder of what kind of fucked up Bit-ch she is, this is a post by Halo after her Richard-less BF told her about the site, and what was being said about her.
    You just brought up an excellent point. The last thing I think of when hanging with a hoe is talking about this website and these posts. The last post I did in the CL section resulted in the broad showing up here on USG and posting stupid posts and blow'in up my mail box.

    My take, this site is the lair. We're high-fiving here. In the huddle.

    What can ya do? Different people have different forms of small talk I guess.

  13. #1788

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
    Be careful guys sounds like LEO is changing tactics to get even expirenced mongers.

  14. #1787

    Jetta

    Anyone know the info on Jetta? She seems to be missing

  15. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
    Damn. Hate to hear that, man. Was she decoy or lookout?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape