Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,341 to 17,355 of 19138
-
02-26-11 16:51 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 249I wish I knew when you guys were seeing these gals. Whenever I cruise the are, I need no one, and in the event I see one it looks like a guy or 300 pounds. When should I be looking?
-
02-25-11 12:19 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 66Just a reminder.
Don't talk to the police and let them use you as a witness against yourself.
Here is some legal advice from a lawyer and then a police officer on why to use your 5th amendemnt rights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
-
02-25-11 08:07 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 4074It's hot, hot, hot in the Motor City
And this is why I unload my nut a little north of Detroit. MW
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-11 08:02 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 486JW's right
How big a fine does the city / county / court collect by busting an office football pool? I'm not sure what the fines / court costs / impoundment fees for going after SWs and their customers, but they've got to be way more. Plus, it's lots easier LE; just stop every car with a known SW in it separate, question, get an inconsistency and write the ticket. Most guys will plead and pay quietly rather than fight it. It's ALL about the money. And with the cuts that are coming, it's not going to get any better.
Originally Posted by Punishr
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-11 02:26 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 66Yea but it's selective enforcement. Look at all the football pools / March madness gambling. Completely illegal just like picking up a girl. In fact organizing a pool one could be charged with a felony under the "law".
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-11 21:37 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 1762i'm in it to enjoy women. never **** girls. those who feel a need to see a **** girl regardless on how old she look should go to prison. no excuse exist in you seeing a baby.
Originally Posted by slick jr
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-11 19:23 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 438Stings
i wonder how many pervs met an **** girl, from the net, in the 313, while leo is using its resource on consenting adults.
Originally Posted by mich cl
[View Original Post]
o, my bad. there's no profit in that. so much 4 'law enforcement'.
-
02-24-11 14:07 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 270JR was hot, hot, hot the other day. Crawling. And they were using unmarked cars, just watching, and then pulling guys over who picked up known SWs, separating and quizzing.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-11 07:57 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 486That's true but at the same time, ripoff artists might not do what they do if they know that other guys are going to hear about it fairly soon. How many of these SWs or BP advertisers know that they are reviewed here? I doubt that many of them do. I've never mentioned this place to anyone but I can see where a guy might mention it if he was going to ask for digits and then give them away. Or if someone asks where I heard about them.
Originally Posted by Maxx Swank
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-11 22:31 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 110You just brought up an excellent point. The last thing I think of when hanging with a hoe is talking about this website and these posts. The last post I did in the CL section resulted in the broad showing up here on USG and posting stupid posts and blow'in up my mail box.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
My take, this site is the lair. We're high-fiving here. In the huddle.
What can ya do? Different people have different forms of small talk I guess.
-
02-23-11 13:01 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 643Sting
Be careful guys sounds like LEO is changing tactics to get even expirenced mongers.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-11 09:32 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 52Jetta
Anyone know the info on Jetta? She seems to be missing
-
02-23-11 01:26 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 438Damn. Hate to hear that, man. Was she decoy or lookout?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-11 14:01 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 327Watch out for Leo
Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
Last edited by Oneknot; 02-22-11 at 14:02. Reason: Add location
-
02-22-11 13:18 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 146Sorry about the typos. That's what I get for not proof reading.
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





