Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 19141
-
02-23-11 01:26 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 438Damn. Hate to hear that, man. Was she decoy or lookout?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-11 14:01 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 327Watch out for Leo
Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
Last edited by Oneknot; 02-22-11 at 14:02. Reason: Add location
-
02-22-11 13:18 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 146Sorry about the typos. That's what I get for not proof reading.
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-11 09:56 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 146Snow bunnies
I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to go hunting. I ran into some little blue candies pills. And decided to give one a try. The results are as follows. With a continued stiffy even now (7 hours later)
Hit the ave about 230am. Was a cold wintery wonderland. Almost no cars. And no girls. However on my first trip towards livernois, I see what appears to be a cute and petite brunnette who sees me coming and is waving me down. I turn down a side street and inspect the goods.
Says her name is Becky. 30 / yo WSW, mouth full of rotten teeth but face is otherwise acceptable. She had a pleasant attitude and proudly proclaimed that her vagina was still warm even though the rest of her was not. Thank goodness for that! I was popping wood. So I took her around the corner and gave her 5 minutes of my best effort. In the cold. Bent over my seat. Damage: 30.
I dropped off Becky and decided it was time to go home. As I'm heading down the ave. Little head starts thinking again. Already. But nothing to be found except the evil and ugly stepmother of cinderella. Even bundled in her coat I could tell she was scary. That winter coat scary is different than the summer time scary. Sometimes when you stop for them and you pick them up. They are a whole new kind of ugly, but this one was ugly when I was driving by so I passed on her and decided to head over to Fort.
Fort: Nothing. Sidewalks not plowed. Went by that giant brick apartment crackhouse. Nothing.
Mich Ave: I decided one more trip down the ave before I headed home. When all of the sudden I see 2 more younger ones out walking, both WSW. A tall blonde and a short ginger who appeared petite but. Carrying extra up front. I went for her as if to sample all possibilites. And I love the preggos. But with her coat I felt like I was taking a chance that she was just fat. As it turns out. She is about 7 months. Can't remember her name. But she was super tight. Only problem is. She complained when I bent her over that I was going too deep. I laid her on my seat and started pounding it but then it started to go dry. So She pulled off the raincoat. And proceded to finish me with hand and mouth. Got to tell ya. It was great. She earned all 24 that I told her I had. She asks me to drop her off a few blocks off of livernois at some ghetto boarded up house. Funny thing was, another girl was being dropped off there also but she looked tore up in the face. I wondered how many other girls are buying their candy / staying there.
Dropped off the 27 why / o mommy soon to be and decided I had enough fun. But wait! More snow bunnies are appearing on the ave. I see 2 good looking prospects. Another more petite blonde and a tall skinny redhead. I chose the readhead only because of availability of the side street. I knew I just had too much fun already but still had few minutes. And I have never picked up 3 in one night. (damn little blue pill). This one wasn't pretty decent looking. Small pert B's. Face was 6/10. Pretty eyes. Tight looking ass. Told her I was down to 20. And looking for more vagina. She says. I'm just finishing up my period. Blah blah blah. But I give the best BJ's. Blah blah blah. So for 20 I figure my night has been fun so far so I roll the dice. We go to a dark street and in this girls defense, she tried for 10-15 minutes straight with vigorous hand and mouth motion. Enthusiastic. But little head was unfazed. He was hard as a rock but not giving up the pudding. I dedide to get her number. And tell her I'm coming to get her in a few days once her friend goes away so I can finish my business (of course not for free). So she asks me to drop her off at this house. A few blocks off at livernois. No surprise, its the same crack house where I dropped off the preggo only a half hour earlier.
This girl stated her name was Tracy when I picked her up. Says she advertises on BP under the name Nicole. And gave me a 3rd name which is probably accurate when she gave me her cell # because the name is total white trash.
I figured the snow would limit my possibilities but I got to tell you. Quality was great and it was not difficult to haggle due to the 16 degree snowy weather.
-
02-22-11 07:44 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 486Btw
I never found her pipe in my car. You may want to look through yours.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-11 23:20 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 446Nikki: John R / 8Mile
She gave me her digits in the fall and I lost it when my phone dumped. I gave to some of you. If you have it, send me a message, thanks.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-11 21:36 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 270Nikki is back. John R
Nikki, the redhead who is by the party store, is back from kentucky. Still a good facefuck. Put on some weight, and wears it well. Bigger boobs. Nice booty.
-
02-19-11 13:34 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 58Jetta
Oh you are so right she tried to get money up front and go get her medicine before we did anything, sorry I know thar old trick she is slim and tall and wares high boots stay clear
Originally Posted by Jcard Card
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-11 00:32 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 52Jetta. Cash and dash
Be carefull with this one, I thought I could trust her since I've seen her several times, but she did a cash and dash on me.
-
02-18-11 20:05 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 118Freaked out
I had a dream that I picked up a BSW on graph near 7 and we headed over to the near by memorial park. Found a nice quite place and made sure no one was around. We got started and within seconds this old white lady starts banging on the window and is yelling. She said "get out of here" over and over again. After a few more seconds everything was quite and we both looked to see where the woman was and she was gone. I don't believe in ghosts, but I think we meet one. I was so freaked out, I dropped her ass off and got the hell out of there.
That was so F'ed up. I will never go to one of those places again. Has anyone else experienced this woman? She was white about 80 with gray hair and thick eyebrows.
-
02-18-11 09:20 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 305Coincidentally, shw was hanging out with a friend of mine away from the track the morning after you posted this (I'm positive it's the same girl. Plump blonde named Kristen fresh out of Dickerson.) I'd read your post no more than a couple hours before and was tempted to make a proposal, but it would have been a little weird trying to pull it off at my friend's house. You're right, though. Thick in all the right places. After a few months back on the Nordic Crack she'll be a rail again, though, I fear.
Originally Posted by Mich CL
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-11 05:15 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 34Michigan ave
Alot of action on the ave late tonight. Got BBBJ from brunette WSW. Pretty good. I don't remember her name. But. 25 I would repeat. I haven't seen that many out in awhile.
-
02-17-11 18:36 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 273Met up with her around the 8 and john are area, nice bbj but seemed a little wierded out when I did a little roaming around. Plus she was trying to get my pants down further, sorry honey not stupid.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
Better clean out my car tomorrow just in case.
Stay safe guys!
-
02-16-11 20:50 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 270Kristen / Krissy back from "vacation"
Kristen had a 90 day vacation in WCJ. She's back, and she put on a good 50 pounds. But she was stick thin before, so now she's just slightly plump. Apparently quitting coke can cause you to gain weight. . . LOL.
Anyways, great BJ, and then she took it in the ass. Nice juicy ass, too. Dirty girl, this one.
-
02-16-11 17:05 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 486Annie
Dreamt of BBJTC near 6 and JR, for. 25. Terrific attitude, decent skills, nice looking. I need to bring a cover next time and get more. Thought she dropped her pipe in my car but a search later showed she hadn't; she didn't get too worried. Like I said, great attitude.









Reply With Quote






