Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,891 to 19,905 of 22120
-
02-09-11 00:53 #2230Banned Member

Posts: 1238No diff. In 06 and now on 8th.
If you drive around SW 8th and flagler st. Between 57th ave and 37th you'll see them L-X. In one of the escort posts I heard there is a motel on 75th ave Le. Something where all the guys go to shag for FS. I personally have high standard for SW as well. And these one I will put at 5-5. 5 star on a 10 scale. All 3 of them. If you like them fat sure but I don't think you want their attitude.
This SW was like she is doing us a fav. By walking. Only thing they got goin for them is there is a motel. And they can always say I got a room here. Motel guy will cover for his 20-30 bux if pulled by a LEO. How Calizum bring working girls with nice standards; I would put them at 7/10 not more as ofcouse they are SW. Shabby lookin + drugs etc.
What 8th needs is more indie SW. More girls. Price reaches a equilibrium. I would not mind payin up to 40 for a CBJ (and that is what rates were back in 06 around 8th St). Had a 100 lb spinner as my last behind a church in whoreish clothes. You guys rem how they had long working girl boots + shiny tops, glitter. =D.
For SW info now I come to you guys. Mainly in broward, WPB side. As girls are a little bit more decent looking.
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-11 23:12 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 338Jenny from Overtown
I tried out Jenny again, called her after reading such glowing reports about her. Much better this time. She didn't even remember me from the last time so she must have been really messed up on something last time. Nice BBBJCIMWS. I like her tits but she says she's had 4 kids and so all kind of stretch marks down there. Her and Melissa kicked out Christina so its just the two of them now. Cops were all over Overtown tonight, like angry bees flying all around. I gave her cab fare so I wouldn't have to go back in there again.
-
02-07-11 21:18 #2228

Posts: 734Hey Mr. Smelly Pussy, got any pics of these plumpers?
Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-11 07:20 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 169North Dixie
Rolled up north Dixie yesterday morning around 8, Saw two cute BSW in the mid 70's blocks, One was wearing a purple lace body suit, and had loosely curled hair, She was the cuter of the two. The other had straight hair with highlites, sorta blond streaks.
Didn't get a chance to to play my favorite card game, Mountain Poker, LOL
The local flavor from Havana is keeping my attention.
-
02-06-11 06:48 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 195910 seconds late
I was beat out not once not twice but three different times last night by three different mongers. Saw a rollover crash on flager, another drunk ran into a light pole. Dangerous between 3-5 am on a sat night. Any who. About to give up for the night and I was driving thru OT on 14th and spot jenny from the block. No pimp unless he's on a bicycle. Sweet girl says she's been working the street for 6 weeks. Great service, nice bbj, cim, took me 20 minutes never felt rushed. Have digits to trade.
Originally Posted by Rolly Polly
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-11 01:16 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 748I have stayed here and LOVED it. Its like a little apt for $50 for the full night. Very close to the airport, just off Australian in an office park. Safe, clean and not sleezy at all.
Originally Posted by SecondTry
[View Original Post]
Studio 6
I-95 at Belvedere Road, Exit #69-A.
1535 Centrepark Drive.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401.
(561) 640-3335
Norm
-
02-05-11 23:09 #2224Banned Member

Posts: 12388th street rates. Whats the deal in comeback?
I posted about the hunt few weeks back. And commented one of those girls was like "whatever these guys can pay me". So I pulled up to her and she wanted for a BJ 60. I said 30 and she was like you got to be done in under 3 mins.
I was like F- that. And said thanks to her. Iono what the deal is with such high rates on 8th st. Back in 06; use to be able to get a nice CBJ or BBBJ for 30 tops. Anyways nice post. But the 8th st. Rates have to be really knocked down. Because a lot of BP women do Hhr F-service for 80. Why settle for a fat 130 lb chick when you can go for a 115 lbs titer body gal. I mean its just a random example and ofcouse time and effort is involved. And in the end when we are thinkin where other D-head we don't think that far LOL.
Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-11 00:47 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 308th street walkers
I'm not a streetwalker type of a guy, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up that there are about 3 BSWs I see regularly on 8th street between lejeune (42nd) and 50th or so. Two of them have good bodies, one is a bit chubby. I have also seen a slim WSW as well as a very chunky one. This is not my cup of tea but wanted to let you all know.
Please be careful out there!
-
02-03-11 11:12 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 338Jennifer
I got a miserable treatment because Melissa had pulled Jennifer away from a 80 dollar date on the street to be with me and Jennifer was pissed about it when she got in my car. Then the 2 of them started fighting. I heard Jennifer complaining that she had a made a fortune that day but also spent a fortune (meaning she spent a lot of money on dope) No big deal, Jennifer is on my bucket list of thing to do, but next time I don't bring along Christina.
Originally Posted by Rolly Polly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-11 10:07 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 527Hooked up with blonde Jennifer (or Jenny) last night for a BBBJ with CIM and S.
I texted her to meet me in my neighborhood in an hour and she was about 10 minutes late, but I forgave her with the understanding that time is money.
She gave me an awesome BJ as she always has. Her pimp "Cadillac" dropped her off and they brought Melissa with them for the ride. I just took Jenny, but she did say that anytime I wanted a 2-girl deal that they would be up for it.
SD, I'm still confused by the treatment you got from them because she treats me like a king with no-rush service however I want it. Next time you call her I'll give you my name to reference. It will be a different experience.
-
02-01-11 00:09 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 166Stripper find (Paris)
I posted in Strip clubs, but this girl lives around US1 and NE 20th. She works in a Hialeah club. GFE. More pricey than a SW but fun. Read about it in there, but can be had if you call her for take out 1. 4
-
01-31-11 23:18 #2219Rapist

Posts: 2036Lots of practice and my favorite amateur video is Tommy Lee driving while producing, comentating, shooting, directing while getting an awesome BBBJ from Pamela Anderson. Then of course doing the same thing as captain of his boat and hitting the horn with his cock. He is my mentor. LOL. That is my thrill driving and getting a BBBJ and the best is when I got BJ from Stephanie from Adventura to South Beach on I95 going 69. Sometimes some girls are sketchy when I tell them while I drive but most are game, they love the thrill just as much as I do.
Originally Posted by Mundo 007
[View Original Post]
Thrill of.
It from the hunt.
Calizum
-
01-31-11 19:16 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 1088th street was on and live this weekend
I saw those two lightskinned BSW near 44th. It was my first time hunthing down there Sat night and I had the pleasure of hooking up with 1 of them. Kandy was her name. 15 for the room on Flagler by BK. Wanted 100 for FS but came down to 60. There were 4 girls out between 11:30 and 1 AM.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-11 18:45 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 523Can anyone suggest a motel like we have on flagler, but in WPB?
Need to find one for tomorrow. Help please!
Not too too seedy, it's for a non-pro fuck meet with the illusive single female from a singles site.
Meanwhile, when you see Melissa, try to get her to EAT. She is so fucking hot with 20 more pounds on. Such was the case about a year ago. Have some pics to prove it, will post soon.
-
01-31-11 16:11 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 1829Great post!
Cal, this time you outdid yourself for sure. Can't believe you were driving while getting that BBBJCIM (or should I say throat). I used to be able to do that, but no way now. And were you holding the camera / phone with your left hand all along? And taking pictures with it too? How the hell did you manage that? Holy shit, man, you guys are definitely pros at this game. Great job.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





