The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 542 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser  [View Original Post]
    Hunter, we have both been around here a long time!

    Well its just me and my preferences, of course, but I want to see the more professional ladies. The ones that take just any guy that calls worry me for several reasons. Typically they are young and newer to the business, typically they don't offer all the services I am looking for and are notoriously YMMV. Most importantly, many times they are managed and / or have substance issues and I prefer to avoid any possible situations on-site. (Been there, done that!)

    In most cases, the ladies that do at least a minimum of screening are typically more mature and have multiple reviews on various sites. They typically have some experience and knowledge about the business and what I am looking for. With that being said, I'm very limited to what info I am willing to give up to a lady. 99% of the time a couple names and websites of reputable ladies I have seen, will get you cleared pretty quick, anything else I move on. That's what I mean by "you are also screening them".

    From a verification standpoint, P411 is the greatest tool ever for us hobbyists. The ladies have to be screened by them before they ever get on there. Same for the guys. They then give you an OK and that just multiplies over time and the screening process is a matter of minutes. With one notable Tucson exception when she first started, I don't ever look outside P411 anymore. No P411+No reviews=No Date is my personal policy, yours may be different!

    Again, its just MY opinion on all this but my goal is to have a really good idea how my session is going to go, long before I have picked up the phone to make that first call. Most times it works great, sometimes it doesn't. Thems the breaks! I'm just at a stage where I'm just not willing to take a chance on a shitty session, dealing with a ROB, a pimp, serious addicts or LE. Didn't used to be that way, you can go back through a lot of my old posts from years ago, but now I'm not quite as reckless. The ladies who screen just don't seem to have these issues. There are exceptions to the above, of course, thats why all the "most cases"/"typically". But I'm quite content to wait for you guys to see and review the new ladies now, let you blaze that trail first. I have paid my dues with the younger / unreviewed ladies.
    Well said CC, I concur with those ideals. Too many reputalbel fish in the ocean to take a chance on a unknown.

    Shop local is my saying or well reviewed visitors.

    Fishon

  2. #49
    Hunter, we have both been around here a long time!

    Well its just me and my preferences, of course, but I want to see the more professional ladies. The ones that take just any guy that calls worry me for several reasons. Typically they are young and newer to the business, typically they don't offer all the services I am looking for and are notoriously YMMV. Most importantly, many times they are managed and / or have substance issues and I prefer to avoid any possible situations on-site. (Been there, done that!)

    In most cases, the ladies that do at least a minimum of screening are typically more mature and have multiple reviews on various sites. They typically have some experience and knowledge about the business and what I am looking for. With that being said, I'm very limited to what info I am willing to give up to a lady. 99% of the time a couple names and websites of reputable ladies I have seen, will get you cleared pretty quick, anything else I move on. That's what I mean by "you are also screening them".

    From a verification standpoint, P411 is the greatest tool ever for us hobbyists. The ladies have to be screened by them before they ever get on there. Same for the guys. They then give you an OK and that just multiplies over time and the screening process is a matter of minutes. With one notable Tucson exception when she first started, I don't ever look outside P411 anymore. No P411+No reviews=No Date is my personal policy, yours may be different!

    Again, its just MY opinion on all this but my goal is to have a really good idea how my session is going to go, long before I have picked up the phone to make that first call. Most times it works great, sometimes it doesn't. Thems the breaks! I'm just at a stage where I'm just not willing to take a chance on a shitty session, dealing with a ROB, a pimp, serious addicts or LE. Didn't used to be that way, you can go back through a lot of my old posts from years ago, but now I'm not quite as reckless. The ladies who screen just don't seem to have these issues. There are exceptions to the above, of course, thats why all the "most cases"/"typically". But I'm quite content to wait for you guys to see and review the new ladies now, let you blaze that trail first. I have paid my dues with the younger / unreviewed ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I don't quite understand this. I've seen posts on here ranting about providers who screen but I can understand why a provider would screen for her own safety and so it is not a problem for me. I just don't see how it could protect me at all.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I don't quite understand this. I've seen posts on here ranting about providers who screen but I can understand why a provider would screen for her own safety and so it is not a problem for me. I just don't see how it could protect me at all.
    I feel safer if I know that a provider is cautious about whom she sees and isn't just seeing anyone that calls.

  4. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser  [View Original Post]
    No way I would see anyone that didn't require some screening. Not only are they screening you, but you are screening them as well. I don't want to see anyone that just takes anyone that calls.
    I don't quite understand this. I've seen posts on here ranting about providers who screen but I can understand why a provider would screen for her own safety and so it is not a problem for me. I just don't see how it could protect me at all.

  5. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by USmale  [View Original Post]
    Too bad that Amy411 requires screening.
    No way I would see anyone that didn't require some screening. Not only are they screening you, but you are screening them as well. I don't want to see anyone that just takes anyone that calls.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by USmale  [View Original Post]
    Too bad that Amy411 requires screening.
    For safety reasons, I'm glad if some sort of screening is required.

  7. #44

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser  [View Original Post]
    I have just found out Amy has a website too.

    http://amy411.escort-site.com/
    Too bad that Amy411 requires screening.

  8. #43
    I have just found out Amy has a website too.

    http://amy411.escort-site.com/

  9. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by BM1942  [View Original Post]
    I have visited a number of escorts in Tucson over the last few years but never felt the need to post about any until now. Amy411 was just so special in so many ways. At first sight in a very long black dress that fit her excellent petite body coupled with a beautiful face that even though she says she is 40, did not look 30. She was so eager and expressive during our time making me feel that she really cared about me as a person and was truly enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her. This beautiful woman should be on everyone's list to visit, you will not regret it. Not only that the physical experience was the best I have experienced in a long time but conversation with her being an intelligent individual was refreshing. A real 10++. I plan to see her as often as she will allow me, clearly my favorite in Tucson.

    I note that Chica Chaser has indicated contact info for Amy411 so will not do so here. I also will not go into the extraordinary details in this public forum. Just suffice, Amy411 is special
    Well said and I have to completely agree.

  10. #41

    Amy411

    I have visited a number of escorts in Tucson over the last few years but never felt the need to post about any until now. Amy411 was just so special in so many ways. At first sight in a very long black dress that fit her excellent petite body coupled with a beautiful face that even though she says she is 40, did not look 30. She was so eager and expressive during our time making me feel that she really cared about me as a person and was truly enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her. This beautiful woman should be on everyone's list to visit, you will not regret it. Not only that the physical experience was the best I have experienced in a long time but conversation with her being an intelligent individual was refreshing. A real 10++. I plan to see her as often as she will allow me, clearly my favorite in Tucson.

    I note that Chica Chaser has indicated contact info for Amy411 so will not do so here. I also will not go into the extraordinary details in this public forum. Just suffice, Amy411 is special

  11. #40

    Review - Amy of Tucson

    Date: 8/1/10
    Provider: Amy411
    Phone: After initial contact
    Email Address: amy155555@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=30357
    City: Tucson
    State: Arizona
    Address: Mostly outcall, limited incall, E Tucson
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, K9, Mish, MSOG, MPCFS, Skinny Dipping!
    Session Length: 1 hr +
    Fee: 200
    Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long hair to mid back
    Age: 40
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: Amy is a very petite MILF. 5' 114lbs, nice ass, very flat belly, 34B/24/34
    This little lady is a total newbie in the business, totally UTR and wants to stay that way with advertising limited to just a few of the boards and using referrals.

    Amy actually contacted me looking for advice to break into the business. We agreed to meet for lunch and spent the next several hours chatting about protocol, various boards, advertising, all facets of the business. I was impressed with her maturity, personality and, of course...looks!

    We agreed to meet a week or so later for a session. The setup, directions, timing were flawless, and I ended up overstaying by a considerable amount. She has a great sense of humor, bubbly personality and is a joy just to be around. Definitely not a clock watcher or rusher, she really likes to play and get something out of it too. Again, UTR as she has an SO and kids and can only play at certain times, generally Wed-Sat. So absolute discretion is a must. Email contact for now.

    She is outcall only right now, but is willing to get a room for incalls. She doesn't want to advertise if she doesn't have to and is really looking for a few trusted regulars...I am one for sure! She used to be a stripper at several clubs around town so she has some knowledge of the biz.

    The actual session went off perfectly with lots of GFE activities as listed. I won't go into the gory details here publicly but will be happy to answer PM's.
    Recommendation: Yes

    P.S. This is NOT "JuicyAmie" that some you might know from the local strip club scene and from this board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 crop.jpg‎   photo (2) CROP.jpg‎  

  12. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
    I have found a newbie in Tucson that I'm test driving tomorrow. No details yet but she is looking for a few select clients.
    Sr's PM for details after Sat.
    She can out herself here publicly if she wants to. I'm actually pretty excited about this one!
    To follow-up:

    5'0" 114lbs spinner, 40yo (but I would swear 30 looking) Nice body, flat belly, nice ass. Bubbly personality. Full on GFE DFK BBBY, DATY. No CIM or Greek, but everything else is OK. Outcall only for now. Shes looking for some extra cash, very discreet for homelife. Available Wed-Sat. Shes trying stay way UTR and not advertise and only looking for a few select regulars. Definetly not in it for the money only. Used to be a dancer in the local clubs a few years ago.

    Sr's PM me for more info; those of you that already have, info have been sent.

  13. #38

    Meko is on TER


  14. #37

    Rfi

    Has anyone test driven the new Asian that has been posting locally, Meko?

    D DOg

  15. #36

    UTR Newbie in Tucson

    I have found a newbie in Tucson that I'm test driving tomorrow. No details yet but she is looking for a few select clients.
    Sr's PM for details after Sat.
    She can out herself here publicly if she wants to. I'm actually pretty excited about this one!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape