Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13126
-
02-05-11 11:39 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 56Which girl is this? Any pics on here?
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-11 21:23 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 73Just waiting for a chance to see you again! PM me a way to get in touch when you can, til then I will keep stalking the area. (having some coffee at the conveniently located DD, it's cold outside baby!)
Originally Posted by Ave Girl
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-11 14:58 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 174Thats her for sure. Actually looks better in that picture. Great rack on her as well.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-11 23:50 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 56Hey so write back to me then!
Originally Posted by Ave Girl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-11 18:22 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jamie
Are you talking about Jamie-Lynn (Gianna) . If you are, that's good news.
Originally Posted by ThePerson
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
02-03-11 12:22 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 174Jamie
The Jamie in the pictures below is still around, the one with the cheek piercing. I saw her on Tuesday on frankford. I picked her up there twice but this time someone got to her before me. Plus I think she lost her phone. I was never able to reach her again since we last met.
-
01-31-11 00:38 #3580Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Hey everybody!
Hey everybody! Just in case you don't know, this is hottie nicole. I know I haven't been on in a while but I have regular access to computer so I will be on more. I just move from down the somerset area to erie torresdale so if you want to find me I'm usually by the dunkin donuts or at the k and pike street. I don't have a phone right now bc I'm still adjusting from the moe but if you want to get togther just send me a pm and I will get right back to you. I just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Also thank you for all the nice reviews I really appreciate it.
-
01-30-11 23:06 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 436Quiet night on the K
I found myself on the K in the early evening on Saturday which I've never done before. The pickings were pretty slim. I did end up hooking up with Mindy for a FS date. I also hooked up with Laura for nice BBBJ. Laura is a pretty and tall brunette. She's a little on the chunky side but not a BBW. I've seen her a few times on the north end. Laura doesn't allow pics and I've posted Mindy's before.
The south end was deserted. I did see a couple of WSW's at Venango and a BSW in the road just past Pacific. I also saw Hottie Nicole with another WSW on the north end. I've never seen her anywhere but around Buidinot so I'm not sure what that means.
-
01-29-11 20:12 #3578Regular Member

Posts: 4That area has been dry for a long time. Very rare these days to see anything down that way.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-11 09:26 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 78Hit or Miss
It's part of my route out of the area. Occasionally will see one, south of the shopping district. The civilain traffic has increased considerably due to the redevelopment of the Northern Liberties / Fishtown areas.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-11 19:26 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 161Peaches
Then you must remember Peaches, she really could fill out a sun dress.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-11 16:41 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 423I'll get off my butt
I guess it's time I get off my duff. I think spring will bring things back to normal. I personally find it to be apita to drive through terrible weather to spend a few hours being disappointed. I'll admit my standards are probably a little high.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
All the John bust probably contribute to #5. I wonder if this is the highest number for a single operation. You usually hear about 10-15, not over 50. That can have a chilling effect.
-
01-26-11 15:09 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 5563I am just wondering. Is anyone seeing any action beyond Letterly. I am talking about the area from Letterly to Girard Ave.
Originally Posted by Shamgodlou
[View Original Post]
I haven't driven that stretch in awhile. The LE presents in that area use to be light. It might be worth a try.
CookyJar
-
01-26-11 14:45 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Lancaster and 52nd
Them was the good ole days.
Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
[View Original Post]
I remember that stroll fondly. I still have property near there. I haven't seen any action in that area in years. However, I have to admit I am never in the area after dark; who knows what's around after dark.
CookyJar
-
01-26-11 14:00 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 161Lancaster and 52nd
I may be way off base here, but there used to be a stroll over on Lancaster and 52nd, there was a lumber yard on the corner. Does that stil exsist or I'm I really showing my age.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






