Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2215

    Blue eyes, told me Tati was her name

    I picked her up the first time at NE2 ave and 24th at the bus stop. She thought I was leo, but warmed up after. Man I was nervous! She topok me to her safe spot and BBBJ with great suction for. 30 but I wanted to make out. The dfk was awesome and I requested that she call me "Big Brother" during the encounter. She really got into it. A really cool chick. I asked about a room for FS next time and she said 1. 00 for a half hour to an hour. I am happy to share digits.

    I went back for seconds and also picked her up at that apartment in the photo. It is a little off Nw3 and 14th. I saw a little club close called Vagabond that I may check out soon also. It looked clean and trendy but could be some fun found in there also.

    Tati called me to let me know she is in Broward around US1 and Davie blvd.

    I live around Hollywood and hope to find some latina talent up here.

  2. #2214

    Haven't seen Tayna for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Tania this week. 141Pete's friend LaLa hooked me up. Met her at some house off of 59th and Biscayne. Ended up spending way more than the going rate for a crack ho but its been slim pickin's lately.
    Thought I had more pics of her. This was about a year ago. 6 months before this pic was taken she looked PERFECT. She was staying on 70th st back then. SHE WAS NEVER SPAZ ON dope back then, though did partake and always had a beer 24/7. 3 or 4 years ago, she was dreamy. Would love to resume seeing her, if anyone would like to share contact info.

    Last I heard, she had room and board for sex, and didn't work anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tanya.JPG‎  

  3. #2213

    Action in Miami

    So I finally call the digit that is for blue eye Christina or Jennifer or Melissa. So I call and Melissa answered the phone and I tell her I'm nearby. So I go by and pick her up at this ghetto neighborhood and realize the pic that was sent to me and I posted was shot right where I picked her up. So she jumps in and Melissa is about a 6 but a great chill attitude. So of course a Jackson we go and she does give a great BBBJ and listens to directions that I like it when I shoot my load I tell her to go deep. Thats why I really don't get to capture a cumshot as I like to shoot deep in there throats, its just a plus plus experience with her and me. I definatly would repeat with her as it was a chill no hurry up or drama BJ.

    After wards I decide to visit a my haitian freind Luis nearby as for some reason his crib is a sanctuary for SW. We had a beer and he gave me three SW digits of girls I would like some action with. So I called Kim and she was at 63rd and Biscayne. Nice thick tall blonde MILF and great attitude. Another Jackson we go and she goes down for a great BBBJ. Since this was my second BJ for the day it took me longer to get a nut off and she didn't complain. Listens well to as I told her to go deep when I'm shooting my load, ah love the experience and feeling.

    Enjoy the pictures and soon to post video on Melissa.

    Calizum mongering in 2011.

    http://www.pornhub.com/users/calizum/videos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 110130 Melissa 1733.jpg‎   110130 Melissa 1734.jpg‎   110130 Kim 1930.jpg‎   110130 Melissa 1735.jpg‎   110130 Melissa 1732.jpg‎  

    110130 Melissa 1736.jpg‎  

  4. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    There are unlimited possibilities when you say "MAY have ".

    I say if you feel good and everything works fine, don't worry about the past, you can't change it anyways.

    Just think about the future.
    I'm not trying to scare no one. However, if you get a extremely heavy case of flu / cold about 2 3 weeks after a questionable encounter, do get yourself checked. The strong flu is a sign of hiv.

  5. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggomy  [View Original Post]
    I work in a lab that tests people for HIV. Did you know that you MAY have HIV, but it may not come out to be positive be / see the machine can only recognize 40 copies ppm.
    There are unlimited possibilities when you say "MAY have ".

    I say if you feel good and everything works fine, don't worry about the past, you can't change it anyways.

    Just think about the future.

  6. #2210

    Just want to let everyone know

    I work in a lab that tests people for HIV. Did you know that you MAY have HIV, but it may not come out to be positive be / see the machine can only recognize 40 copies ppm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Risky yes, but if more than half of the SWers were HIV +, they would be lined up for free meds at Jackson Memorial Hospital, filling up the emergency rooms, or dropping dead on the side walk.

    It's out there but transmission is still low among the straight community.

    I have done lots of BB action in my mongering over the last 30 years and I still check out STD free on my blood work, unfortunately though I can't say the same about my cholesterol and blood pressure.

  7. #2209

    :)

    Long Live the King.

  8. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly Polly  [View Original Post]
    That's true about most SWers. It seems there is a lot of denial around here that most SWers are HIV positive, but it is a fact. I've seen the statistics float between 57% and 80% of SWers are HIV positive.

    So either roughly 1 in 2 that you pick up is likely to have HIV or more. Either way, let's not try and convince ourselves that this isn't a risky game.

    Covered FS ALWAYS and BJs are thought to be pretty safe for bareback, but it's the game we play.
    Risky yes, but if more than half of the SWers were HIV +, they would be lined up for free meds at Jackson Memorial Hospital, filling up the emergency rooms, or dropping dead on the side walk.

    It's out there but transmission is still low among the straight community.

    I have done lots of BB action in my mongering over the last 30 years and I still check out STD free on my blood work, unfortunately though I can't say the same about my cholesterol and blood pressure.

  9. #2207

    Hiv

    Go to the Broward forum and you will see a many posters from this board Engaging in bareback unsafe unprotected sex and they are all bragging about it like if it was the best thing in the world.

    I am not here to preach, because I am not a saint but my humble opinion is that whomever is having unprotected sex with street hookers it's a complete fucking moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo 007  [View Original Post]
    SD you do the rest of us a great service by having shared this info. I know it's always a judgment call whether or not to do so, but in this case you did not go wrong. Thanks, and the rest of us let's act accordingly for our own sakes!

  10. #2206
    Best post in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    That was a great picture of Jennifer and Christina, however, recently.

    I received a PM from a fellow monger about Chrisitna, here's what he had to say:

    (I just want you to know that you wear a condom everytime and whatever you do with blue eyes. She is H. I. V. Positive. She is living with some pimp boyfriend or whatever. His name is Ron off 16th and 3rd. I know a guy that contracted it from her, sometime in September. She always denied it when I asked her. She used to be real down to earth and actually sweet, but now she doesn't care about anything not even her daughter that the state took from her. I know that she is positive because her ex boyfriend is the one that gave it to her his name is Anthony. Please get the word out and be safe. Oh yeah she shoots up heroine and coke and shares needles too. I know it all sounds crazy but its very real.)

  11. #2205

    Slain Police officer

    That was horrible to have 2 police officers gunned down last week here in Miami. Interestingly, at the memorial service, Amanda Haworth's father said his daughter was one of the decoy vice cops who participated in the prostitution stings. This wasnt written to have anyone bad mouth a fallen police officer, it just shows what a small world we live in.

  12. #2204

    Good of you to share this info

    SD you do the rest of us a great service by having shared this info. I know it's always a judgment call whether or not to do so, but in this case you did not go wrong. Thanks, and the rest of us let's act accordingly for our own sakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    That was a great picture of Jennifer and Christina, however, recently.

    I received a PM from a fellow monger about Chrisitna, here's what he had to say:

    (I just want you to know that you wear a condom everytime and whatever you do with blue eyes. She is H. I. V. Positive. She is living with some pimp boyfriend or whatever. His name is Ron off 16th and 3rd. I know a guy that contracted it from her, sometime in September. She always denied it when I asked her. She used to be real down to earth and actually sweet, but now she doesn't care about anything not even her daughter that the state took from her. I know that she is positive because her ex boyfriend is the one that gave it to her his name is Anthony. Please get the word out and be safe. Oh yeah she shoots up heroine and coke and shares needles too. I know it all sounds crazy but its very real.)

  13. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    That was a great picture of Jennifer and Christina, however, recently.

    I received a PM from a fellow monger about Chrisitna, here's what he had to say:

    (I just want you to know that you wear a condom everytime and whatever you do with blue eyes. She is H. I. V. Positive. She is living with some pimp boyfriend or whatever. His name is Ron off 16th and 3rd. I know a guy that contracted it from her, sometime in September. She always denied it when I asked her. She used to be real down to earth and actually sweet, but now she doesn't care about anything not even her daughter that the state took from her. I know that she is positive because her ex boyfriend is the one that gave it to her his name is Anthony. Please get the word out and be safe. Oh yeah she shoots up heroine and coke and shares needles too. I know it all sounds crazy but its very real.)
    That's true about most SWers. It seems there is a lot of denial around here that most SWers are HIV positive, but it is a fact. I've seen the statistics float between 57% and 80% of SWers are HIV positive.

    So either roughly 1 in 2 that you pick up is likely to have HIV or more. Either way, let's not try and convince ourselves that this isn't a risky game.

    Covered FS ALWAYS and BJs are thought to be pretty safe for bareback, but it's the game we play.

  14. #2202

    Chrisitna (blue eyes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Melissa sucks the best dick, no question. I have some pics and video I'll get up later today.
    That was a great picture of Jennifer and Christina, however, recently.

    I received a PM from a fellow monger about Chrisitna, here's what he had to say:

    (I just want you to know that you wear a condom everytime and whatever you do with blue eyes. She is H. I. V. Positive. She is living with some pimp boyfriend or whatever. His name is Ron off 16th and 3rd. I know a guy that contracted it from her, sometime in September. She always denied it when I asked her. She used to be real down to earth and actually sweet, but now she doesn't care about anything not even her daughter that the state took from her. I know that she is positive because her ex boyfriend is the one that gave it to her his name is Anthony. Please get the word out and be safe. Oh yeah she shoots up heroine and coke and shares needles too. I know it all sounds crazy but its very real.)

  15. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 121872

    Funny that Melissa has been calling me almost everyday and she got my number when I was calling for Blue Eyes. And today Jennifer called me, so this one digit is for all three. As I was talking dirty over the cell to see how far I can go with her and if she plays with any of the other two she said she will send me a picture that I can share with my monger freinds. Jenniffer sounds like alot of fun but then again thats all talk over the cell "Yes baby I'll do anything" saids Jennifer.

    By the way does anybody have a picture of Melissa or at least describe her. And who is the best of the three BBBJ givers?

    Calizum will be on the beaver hunt this weekend
    I'd say Melissa sucks the best dick, no question. I have some pics and video I'll get up later today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape