Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Hey SD, I saw Jennifer on early Thurs morning about 2 or so. Picked her up at the bus stop about 24th. It was funny because Christina, Jennifer, and Roslyn were all on the same block. Saw Jennifer first and was going to pick her up until I saw Christina, so I blew off Jennifer and went for Christina instead. Problem was Christina thought I was LEO and told me she wasn't working and high tailed it into some building. So I went back to pick up Jennifer, and found a place to park. Negotiated a Jackson with possibility of a tip, she went to town with some pretty good skills and I think she swallowed at the end. Ended up hooking up with Christina on Sun. After she called me while I was in the area. Had called the # earlier looking for Melissa, because she left me a voice mail saying that's where she could be reached at. Picked up Christina at about 16th and NW 3rd. Found a spot to park and she went to work. I shot a little video I'll post maybe tomorrow. She doesn't look as good as she used to, skinny and her face is a little rough. She's obviously hooked on something. Be safe! Forgot to mention I didn't have any drama with either of them, Jennifer was actually fairly pleasant. Peace!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	110126 Jen n blu eyes.JPG
Views:	2424
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	121872

    Funny that Melissa has been calling me almost everyday and she got my number when I was calling for Blue Eyes. And today Jennifer called me, so this one digit is for all three. As I was talking dirty over the cell to see how far I can go with her and if she plays with any of the other two she said she will send me a picture that I can share with my monger freinds. Jenniffer sounds like alot of fun but then again thats all talk over the cell "Yes baby I'll do anything" saids Jennifer.

    By the way does anybody have a picture of Melissa or at least describe her. And who is the best of the three BBBJ givers?

    Calizum will be on the beaver hunt this weekend

  2. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    I got hooked up with Jennifer thanks to Rolly Polly handing out her digits. I called her yesterday and we arranged to meet at 16th and 3rd ave in Overtown. When I got there, it was old Christina blue eyes telling me we had to drive to 24th and 2nd ave to pick up Jennifer whom she called her "wife". I was on high alert at this point but I still let her in my car. We picked up Jennifer who is a thin good looking blonde and on to a nearby parking spot for a BBBJCIM. However, both of them were whacked out and aggressive. Christina in the back seat is screaming at Jennifer to stop blowing me until I came up with more money or there would be no happy ending. I was glad to get rid of both of them and feel lucky I wasnt arrested or harmed. I've got digits for these 2 nut cases if anyone wants to deal with the drama.
    Damn, that was never my experience with Jennifer. As a matter of fact, I never pictured her to run with the wacked out OT girls because she has always been clean, well dressed, and looked like she just came from a secretarial job or something.

    I'll have some words with her next time she calls.

  3. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    I got hooked up with Jennifer thanks to Rolly Polly handing out her digits. I called her yesterday and we arranged to meet at 16th and 3rd ave in Overtown. When I got there, it was old Christina blue eyes telling me we had to drive to 24th and 2nd ave to pick up Jennifer whom she called her "wife". I was on high alert at this point but I still let her in my car. We picked up Jennifer who is a thin good looking blonde and on to a nearby parking spot for a BBBJCIM. However, both of them were whacked out and aggressive. Christina in the back seat is screaming at Jennifer to stop blowing me until I came up with more money or there would be no happy ending. I was glad to get rid of both of them and feel lucky I wasnt arrested or harmed. I've got digits for these 2 nut cases if anyone wants to deal with the drama.
    Hey SD, I saw Jennifer on early Thurs morning about 2 or so. Picked her up at the bus stop about 24th. It was funny because Christina, Jennifer, and Roslyn were all on the same block. Saw Jennifer first and was going to pick her up until I saw Christina, so I blew off Jennifer and went for Christina instead. Problem was Christina thought I was LEO and told me she wasn't working and high tailed it into some building. So I went back to pick up Jennifer, and found a place to park. Negotiated a Jackson with possibility of a tip, she went to town with some pretty good skills and I think she swallowed at the end. Ended up hooking up with Christina on Sun. After she called me while I was in the area. Had called the # earlier looking for Melissa, because she left me a voice mail saying that's where she could be reached at. Picked up Christina at about 16th and NW 3rd. Found a spot to park and she went to work. I shot a little video I'll post maybe tomorrow. She doesn't look as good as she used to, skinny and her face is a little rough. She's obviously hooked on something. Be safe! Forgot to mention I didn't have any drama with either of them, Jennifer was actually fairly pleasant. Peace!

  4. #2197

    Red bone

    Ya it was broken to me few years back. With term sheriff (as I didn't know little ol towns cannot afford their own LEO's). Pretty lawl stuff (slag for LOL in a sarcastic way. Because masses use it =D ). Anyways thats insite into me. Messy not really worth it.

  5. #2196

    Jennifer and Chritina blue eyes

    I got hooked up with Jennifer thanks to Rolly Polly handing out her digits. I called her yesterday and we arranged to meet at 16th and 3rd ave in Overtown. When I got there, it was old Christina blue eyes telling me we had to drive to 24th and 2nd ave to pick up Jennifer whom she called her "wife". I was on high alert at this point but I still let her in my car. We picked up Jennifer who is a thin good looking blonde and on to a nearby parking spot for a BBBJCIM. However, both of them were whacked out and aggressive. Christina in the back seat is screaming at Jennifer to stop blowing me until I came up with more money or there would be no happy ending. I was glad to get rid of both of them and feel lucky I wasnt arrested or harmed. I've got digits for these 2 nut cases if anyone wants to deal with the drama.

  6. #2195

    Red Bone

    Quote Originally Posted by Normal Guy  [View Original Post]
    This term is new to me. What's a Red Bone?

    N.
    Light skinned black person

  7. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by Normal Guy  [View Original Post]
    This term is new to me. What's a Red Bone?

    N.
    That would be an attractive Mulatto woman, light, bright and almost white.

  8. #2193

    Red Bone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Heading West on 79th saw a Red Bone.
    This term is new to me. What's a Red Bone?

    N.

  9. #2192

    1-23-2011 Lauren

    Took paradox's advice and here are some pix of this hottie. Now that I've added some pix Cali of "bonafied working girls" we'll have fun =D.

    I took about 20 pix won't bore all with all of them but here are some. My damange was 65 but the bbbjcimS was well worth it. Esp knowing about her past profession. Do let me know if no cannot be found.

    Paradox suggested to treat her like a lady. But she loves to act like a working girl and "love to suck cock and balls all day".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L-a-u-r-e-n_ (3).jpg‎   L-a-u-r-e-n_ (9).jpg‎   L-a-u-r-e-n_ (5).jpg‎  

  10. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojorizing  [View Original Post]
    " undercover ford explorer "

    Yup, saw this Jarhead get out of a brown Ford Explorer. He was parked halfway on the curb and half still in the street blocking traffic. The A-hole got out and stood there looking at cars driving by. It pissed me off cause there were two hot BSW a block away. One BSW is known but the other was new and sweet. Young, hair up in a bun, tight shorts on a slim waist. Very poundable.

    This was near the circle N of Pembrook.
    Was the cut on on the front shirt and a black shorts? I thought she was undercover so I stayed away. And the other one had long black hair and wore all black and she was slim.

    The two regular black girls are the dark slim one and the thicker one with a gut, they're always around.

  11. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo 007  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky that you recognized a LEO undercover vehicle. Not everyone can do that. Did you know for sure, or did you just get lucky because you guessed? From what I understand that area of MIA is hot with LEO, as I believe has been pointed out before on this board.
    Yep, when I went to the gas station he parked around the corner and turned off his lights if can spot them well. I did see that new black girl but she turned me down as well and she was good looking and slim. I also see a bigger slim new sitting at the bus spot but I assumed she was undercover because she wasn't dressed losely at all. This place has better looking street walkers than 79th street by far.

  12. #2189

    You showed skill or you got lucky

    You got lucky that you recognized a LEO undercover vehicle. Not everyone can do that. Did you know for sure, or did you just get lucky because you guessed? From what I understand that area of MIA is hot with LEO, as I believe has been pointed out before on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltablack  [View Original Post]
    Went to 8th Street tonight, seen the black girls and wanted to get one but the cops were following me in a undercover ford explorer so I just left instead. A couple guys got arrested by the cops for prositition so I'm asking what's the warrant for arrest by the cops? Also seen 2 new hot black his but both turned me down but they're lightskinned and attractive.

    How do you guys do it?

  13. #2188

    Undercover ford explorer

    " undercover ford explorer "

    Yup, saw this Jarhead get out of a brown Ford Explorer. He was parked halfway on the curb and half still in the street blocking traffic. The A-hole got out and stood there looking at cars driving by. It pissed me off cause there were two hot BSW a block away. One BSW is known but the other was new and sweet. Young, hair up in a bun, tight shorts on a slim waist. Very poundable.

    This was near the circle N of Pembrook.

  14. #2187

    1-22-2011 Flagler / 8th back in action

    I also went to 8th st. And flagler last nite by mistake on a way from drop off. Tellin myself that I be gravely disappointed on how dead this place is.

    And right around 40ave saw the 2 dominican lookin blk girls dressed in blk. 1 was nice very ramable. Declined. Said something like "no purse to carry money in". WTF but ok.

    Saw a real fat one in pink-latina with fake blonde hair and another 130 lbs 'chubby' latina. This one was on Flagler and 40th right around a motel with pink lights.

    Anyways pulled up in a back street to ask her and she wanted 60 for a BJ. LOLL. On the phone she is like "I take whateer 150-200" I guess for FS. She is not worth in my book to be a FS type. Anyways wanted to take a snap but other guys in trucks were pullin up so I bailed. There were 2 LEO's around 47-50ave by a 711 inside doing donut curls.

    Good stuff then I didn't ask them plumpers to get in.

    My time for hunt was 1130pm to 12:20am. I even went as far as NW 7th and 12st but no luck.

    Happy hunting

  15. #2186

    Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    I hate feeling left out so here's my recollections of Pearl too. Bipolar psycho.
    I had a similar experience with Pearl. The first time, I kicked her out of my car because she was acting too crazy. The second time I saw her, I went back to her place on 71st st (I think) near the BP gas station on Biscayne. She was a hot nymphomaniac. She was what fantasies are made of. The third time was weird. I went back to her place, she got a call after we took our clothes off. She got dressed and ran out and left me there alone. After she got back, she was very cold, she rushed me and barely gave me time to do the deed and rushed me out.

    She told me that she had made porn videos and that she had DVDs that she would give me. I wanted to see the videos but unfortunately, I never saw her again.

    She is beautiful and can be very erotic if she is in the right mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape