Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,481 to 30,495 of 33778
-
01-20-11 10:25 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 101I would love to know
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...tte-28/4527731
Does anyone know anything about Nikki?Hi my name is nikki, If you are looking for some fun and excitment with a sexy, curvy, brunette call me 617-905-7085. I will be in the rockland area today so call me.
Poster's age: 28.
• Location: Rockland.
Thanks
-
01-19-11 20:30 #3297Regular Member

Posts: 23You are indeed a lucky man to be able to have photo shoots with those lovely girls!
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-11 18:25 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 1089Craigslist back!
Fellow mongers.
The craigslist erotic section is back!
http://www.craigslisterotics.com
-
01-19-11 17:37 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 24Nice Pic's!
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-11 16:58 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 2682Another new pic of Alicia
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-18-11 19:53 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 2682New pics of Alicia
Alicia was jealous that Lilly did a new photo shoot with me, so she just had to hook up with me today. You know how women can be. .
Unfortunately, something came up and we had to cut our shoot short. It happens sometimes. But here's a little sample for your enjoyment.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-18-11 11:15 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 344Kimber & Kristina
As I reported on the Worcester board, these two work together and sometimes offer 2 girl sessions. At $200 per half and $250 per hour to start, upselling is a bit scary here. They do both look HOT though, if you have the coin.
Originally Posted by Rob Matt1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-11 06:52 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 28Never see Kimber (Upsell)
I just saw a review in another site about Kimber and looks like she's full of upselling techniques.
Originally Posted by Nothern Ir
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-11 19:03 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 142What Area?
PM me if you like.
Originally Posted by Frenchgourmet9
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-11 09:59 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 101I have a UTR Blonde
She is tall and good looking great bbbjticm really good skills.
She is tall blonde / blus nice face good body.
I would make her my regular but I can not
Host. I do see her for car dates now and then.
But I do not really like car dates.
FS 150 you need to be able to host.
Car date BBBJ 60.
Senior Members can back channel for the info
Do not ask for this info if you are not going to use.
It soon after. She wants to remain UTR.
She is a good enthusiastic chick 30ish.
She loves it.
-
01-16-11 20:57 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 2682New pics of Lilly
Lilly has been wanting to do some new pics for a while now. Our first shoot was cut short because we were using Alicia's room, and she had a client coming by, plus Lilly was nervous because it was her first time in front of the camera. So we finally got together again today. Here's a little sample for you guys. I think this shoot went much smoother than the first one. What do you guys think?
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-15-11 16:56 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 2682In my experience, very few girls drive themselves. I can't say I blaim them, it can be a dangerous line of work. But the smarter girls will have very discrete drivers. Ideally you'll never even see them. The majority of the so called "independents" actually have pimps. They're far more likely to be sitting right in front of your place waiting. The agencies I've dealt with tend to be far more discrete. The drivers drop the girl off, and then vanish. When we're done the girl calls, they come back and quietly take her away. At least that's been my experience. The agency girls tend to be a better deal too. They may ask for more up front, but you'll actually get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Nothern Ir
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-15-11 12:09 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 101Here is one I would love to know something about
If anyone has any info on her please let me know thatnks.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ite-22/4716935I am a sexxy blonde with a great personality and a really good sense of humor. If you call me I will guarantee you that your time will be well spent.
In and out calls 857-399-7305 and my name is Cassidy.
Poster's age: 22.
• Location: Brockton.
-
01-15-11 09:40 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 101Heads UP!
The photo is not her, the real girl is very good looking but it is upsell
All the way 2. For a bad HJ
Here is the link http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...i-e-23/4565569
-
01-14-11 20:40 #3284Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendra
Has anyone seen Kendra from BP, has a 857-312 number.









Reply With Quote





