Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2185
    Went to 8th Street tonight, seen the black girls and wanted to get one but the cops were following me in a undercover ford explorer so I just left instead. A couple guys got arrested by the cops for prositition so I'm asking what's the warrant for arrest by the cops? Also seen 2 new hot black his but both turned me down but they're lightskinned and attractive.

    How do you guys do it?

  2. #2184

    Pearl revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes, your are correct sir!

    She will switch gears and fly out of control if you don't check her.

    I spent a roller coaster of an hour plus at my place with her in 2009.
    I hate feeling left out so here's my recollections of Pearl too. Bipolar psycho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pearl 1.jpg‎   Pearl 2.jpg‎   Pearl 3.jpg‎  

  3. #2183

    Tania

    Had a dream about Tania this week. 141Pete's friend LaLa hooked me up. Met her at some house off of 59th and Biscayne. Ended up spending way more than the going rate for a crack ho but its been slim pickin's lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tania 1.jpg‎   Tania 2.jpg‎   Tania 3.jpg‎  

  4. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    I got to give you guys some advice about Pearl, She is a big Time Bipolar Schizophrenic.

    You just don't know what personality you are going to get. She will flip on you and scream and act like a lunatic then she will turn around and give you the best deepthroat you ever get.

    Last time I saw her she tried to run away with my money, MY MONEY.

    I had no choice but to show her who is boss.
    Oh yes, your are correct sir!

    She will switch gears and fly out of control if you don't check her.

    I spent a roller coaster of an hour plus at my place with her in 2009.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎   2.JPG‎   4.JPG‎   3.JPG‎  

  5. #2181

    BiPolar

    I got to give you guys some advice about Pearl, She is a big Time Bipolar Schizophrenic.

    You just don't know what personality you are going to get. She will flip on you and scream and act like a lunatic then she will turn around and give you the best deepthroat you ever get.

    Last time I saw her she tried to run away with my money, MY MONEY.

    I had no choice but to show her who is boss.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    In prison for bank fraud, I believe. Poor thing. Exquisite girl

  6. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Ichi is a cult movie L-X. Def and-flix rent it or dl it at a-s-ia-and-the-v-the-see-l-ub. Org (w / o all the.).
    I saw the high lights, silly Japanese gore, not my idea of a good time.

  7. #2179

    1-21-11 (9am-1130am)

    Did a run today. Started up in Hollywood rite by 19th Street all the way up to and down to sheridan. Saw 1 fat blk SW. Nothing to talk about.

    A school got out and had some nice lookin teen be-tches suckin on lolly pops giving slutty looks. But School LEO's around as well =D

    Headed back to 79th. Saw the usual 2 blk girls that walk at nite too on the East side. Heading West on 79th saw a Red Bone. Keep lookin and stinkin out her toung. And rite before heading out saw another older MILF with tat on her right hand. Not worth circling around for.

    So just headed to my usual BBBJ+cim+swallow with azn escort **** I know. More damange than usual SW but got invited by her for her B-day party. What do you know does pay off to be nice and keepin same meat around.

    Ichi is a cult movie L-X. Def and-flix rent it or dl it at a-s-ia-and-the-v-the-see-l-ub. Org (w / o all the.).

  8. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Well LX you either love what ya do or you become to hate it. Reminds me of the movie Ichi the Killer. Check it out. Its more of yakuza and action but has a fetish feel to it =D and has few in it as well.

    Your talkin about SW I went to an escort and she had messed up leg to. Said fell from stairs. I doubt that had a blk pimp that came home and she was in a panic. Thought she could make a side buck while he was not home. I felt bad too; but I left frm back door. Sucks to be her but oh well.

    She was a BP girl and this happened well over 2 years ago.
    Yeah, well. These girl deal with mean people all the time, so when I would invite them to my apartment, I'd treat them real nice and they would usually respond well and provide me great time with them.

    I like the independent girls, Pimps come into play here because they make the girls work for drugs, and that is often a hindrance to a relaxed fun time.

    I'll see if I can find that flick on line, thanks, G61

  9. #2177

    Pearly

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarabajo69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Pearl? The Puertorrican SW.

    Here are some pics I took, they are about a year old.
    In prison for bank fraud, I believe. Poor thing. Exquisite girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pearl.JPG‎  

  10. #2176

    SW on 44th Place / Ave and 8th St

    Sorry for the delayed report. Cruised on 8th street Friday night about 1030pm, saw a young slim BSW on the side street of 44th place. Couldn't partake unfortunately. Heading back on Flagler saw a possible WSW on a bus stop by 69th Ave on her cell phone.

  11. #2175

    Economics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastito  [View Original Post]
    I am not comfortable doing it in a car and would prefer to go back to my place which means I'm going to be gobbling up an hour and a half of their time. Their average clients are 15 to 20 minutes.

    1 extra Jackson usually changes the attitude and I'm sure I'm not upsetting the SW monetary system.

    P. S. What does BP mean? I did not see it in the abbreviation section.

    Happy mongoring
    No excuse, I have plenty of fun with Bianca and Snowy back at my place, $40 and a pack of smokes or a slice of pizza will make them happy campers. Many of times they are happy just taking a break from the area and chilling out where they can watch cable and log on to *******, if you get them to trust you that is.

  12. #2174

    Ichi The Killer

    Well LX you either love what ya do or you become to hate it. Reminds me of the movie Ichi the Killer. Check it out. Its more of yakuza and action but has a fetish feel to it =D and has few in it as well.

    Your talkin about SW I went to an escort and she had messed up leg to. Said fell from stairs. I doubt that had a blk pimp that came home and she was in a panic. Thought she could make a side buck while he was not home. I felt bad too; but I left frm back door. Sucks to be her but oh well.

    She was a BP girl and this happened well over 2 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    I'm cool with fetishes, I have a couple myself, like splooging and interviewing the girls.

    But, I'm like most people in that while nudity is interesting, watching pain inflicted on a woman is not particularly stimulating.

    Probably comes from the rough childhood I had where I was forced into situation where fighting, pain and bodily harm was the only way out.

    And from a father who was quick with the belt and slow on talking thing over.

    I know that SWers are game for humiliation, but I prefer to be nice to them and enjoy their bodies, not hurt them, just have fun with them.

  13. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by SophiasTwiZted  [View Original Post]
    This super sweet, cheerful, drug-free, lass with the well-fed look invites your call. Big boned as they say, but well on the curvy side of BBW, sports fine complexion in soft lovable circumference. Very accommodating, easy to get along with. Conversational, fun, girl next door girl. One of the best values around today on price. Had the pleasure of her company maybe a dozen times myself, and she never fails to delight. Check my site for additional pics / vids of this little charmer. Well suited to the novice & seasoned fellow alike. # upon request.

    Regards,

    T.

    Attachment 120901
    Hey could you give me Baileys number? I use to see her all the time but lost contact.

  14. #2172

    Roslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygoon  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Roslyn had her right hand amputated over a year ago. Apparently the hand became infected from IV drug use with dirty needles. Roslyn did not seek medical attention until it had become gangrenous, turned black and needed to be amputated to keep it from spreading.

    That Twisted guy was right about one thing. Roslyn is a very good actress and she uses it to her advantage on the street. I take what she says with a grain of salt. There is no denying the amputation, but she makes up stories about how it happened.

    I think that Twisted guy was only looking for customers here to buy his twisted videos.
    Man! Thats horrible. I met Roslyn about three years ago and she had a similar problem with one her feet. When I saw how infected it looked I offered to take her to the hospital. She just wanted to get high and passed on the offer.

    I remember just thinking to myself that these drugs inhibit self-preservation. Luckily she got out of that one.

    There is a mutual pact between most mongers and SW's, nobody is really getting exploited but when you put these video's on a pay-site with the intention of making money then you are completley exploiting another human-being.

  15. #2171

    Pearl Pics

    Has anyone seen Pearl? The Puertorrican SW.

    Here are some pics I took, they are about a year old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Perla.jpg‎   Perla 3.jpg‎   Perla 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape