Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1717

    Heather in the Triangle

    The Triangle never fails. I saw at least 5 babes last night.

    Dreamed about mining Heather from the Triangle. This Heather is a cuteish blond with a bumpy nose. Really thin but has a little meat on her ass for squeezing. But not much. She looks really young.

    I was driving down the snowy street and she was walking so I just sorta slowed down by her, but didn't come to a complete stop and she hopped right in. Not much small talk.

    No LE check. She offered BBBJ for 40. I countered with 20. She started complaining she's walking around all night half frozen. I asked about CIMWS. She said she could. For 30. I agreed.

    Then she asked if I'd take her to the liquor store first. I agreed. Once at the Liquor store she said she needed a few bucks so she could get her Sminoff. I said no-way and explained if I gave her anything she's likely to run around the building and disappear into the subdivision. I countered with do the deed first, then we'll trek back to the liquor store. She explained that after the deed I'm likely to drop her off at the liquor store and then leave her (she was right) and she'll have to walk back to the Motel in the cold. We were in the LS parking lot so I tossed her a five. She then asked for 6. I told her I don't have singles. LOL She came out with her stuff and we left.

    I'm like now what and tossed her the 20. She started complaining because of the 30 agreement. I told her I didn't' have anymore money. She looked pissed. I shurgged my shoulders. She reluctantly said OK. And we pulled over.

    She didn't WS. She tried but couldn't do it and made a big mess. She made an attempt to clean up the mess, but gave up. I tossed her an extra 5 because it was on her face and everywhere. I did laugh. She didn't mind me squeezing her ass but when I started poking fingers everywhere she protested. She's either newer or didn't like me so much.

    Heather then asked to be taken back to the Motel, I agreed. She saw one of her friends on the way back and asked me to pick her up. So I pulled over to let her in. Her friend jumped in and seemed down for a 3 way right away. LOL. Heather said, nope, going back to the motel. Her friend was friendly to me. Much more than Heather.

    The next time I go there I might try a group thing. Nab-up two or three of them and get a jacuzzi room. LOL.

    Overall, Heather was OK but with the quantity of selection, I'll get a different one next time.

  2. #1716

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to these boards. I'm also new to the John R. Area (formerly a Cass Ave devotee). What is it with this Halo that so many guys are posting about her? I saw that she ripped off some guys, but I also get the impression that she's been with plenty of guys and she does a nice job when she's not ripping off guys? Am I right? And how do I know what she looks like. And do I want to take the risk?
    Seen her 2times nothing special see john wise report post #2.

    Attached Images.

    5ffd51ef6a407334ba14abc33d715962-2-CardProof01jpg-large. Jpg (38. 6 KB. 548 views)

    My_photos_438. Jpg (17. 9 KB. 909 views)

  3. #1715

    What is it with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky9  [View Original Post]
    Seen halo 1/12/11 about 4:00 pm on john are between statefair and 8 mile.
    I'm new to these boards. I'm also new to the John R. Area (formerly a Cass Ave devotee). What is it with this Halo that so many guys are posting about her? I saw that she ripped off some guys, but I also get the impression that she's been with plenty of guys and she does a nice job when she's not ripping off guys? Am I right? And how do I know what she looks like. And do I want to take the risk?

  4. #1714

    Any idea?

    It's been real quiet around Joe C. N. Of Carpenter lately. It used to be active but now there's nothing. I know I'm not out there late, but that wasn't a problem before.

  5. #1713

    Seen Halo Wenesday 1/12/11 about 4:00 pm on john are between eight mile and statefair

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmich2006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen my girl Halo around?
    Seen halo 1/12/11 about 4:00 pm on john are between statefair and 8 mile.

  6. #1712

    Patty on 8

    Ran across Patty last night. Not bad for an older SW. She had a great body, a tight box, and gives a decent BBBJ. She asked me to go to her house in hazel park. I know that it is bad form to go to a SW's place, but the experience was enjoyable and cleaner than most detroit notels. She broke her phone but gave me digits. Said that she was going to pick up a new phone today and try to keep the number. If any seniors want her digits I'll pass them along. Haven't verified the number yet.

  7. #1711

    Same dream sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    She was a little wired about my spot and insisted upon her spot a block away. Not too shabby for a crack head.

    She provided good service for me, but was a little freaked out over the location that I chose. She insisted on her spot which was literally just a block away. Not too shabby for a crackhead.
    I dreamt I was with her a week ago, late morning. Not shabby at all; I just had to keep waking her up. Strange girl but when you see her blonde hair, nice legs and cute rear, you'll dream you want to stop.

  8. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you hit the nail on the head with this post, I met Tasha at the end of the summer, not the hottest but sure trys to please.
    She definitely tries to please! Not so good in the looks department, but she gets a 10+ for effort. She is also very nice with a good attitude!

  9. #1709

    Triangle and John Are Update

    Dreamt of finding Toni in the triangle Friday for a BBBJ. 25. The dream was average and I would repeat it. Lately, I have noticed that after 12 or so until the morning the triangle is extraordinarily dead but perhaps this is just a lack of skill on my part. In my dreams Fenkell has been dead for all intents and purposes save for girls who look like problems around lasher. John R also seems to be suffering from pre-budget cut ticket writing hysteria on the part of Uncle Leo.

  10. #1708

    Tasha on 8 mile

    Picked up Tasha on 8 mile yesterday afternoon. She was just east of JR. This girl was far from being the brightest bulb and she doesn't have the greatest undressed body. Ended up getting a room with her at the Bali for a little half and half. Gives a good BBBJ, she has the most blown out pussy from having a kid so she offered Greek. Nice and tight! Overall I'd rate her a 6. Definitely would repeat due to the fact that she is down for some kinky stuff. She likes fisting too.

  11. #1707

    Tracy

    Finally got to hook up with Tracy again after a long time away. Best DSL's around.

  12. #1706
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Saw what appeared to be a nice looking Blonde on the Ave just west of the old funeral home. Very well dressed in thigh high black boots. Looked a little too good and kept looking up the side street so I decided to pass. Called old standby Lisa though to bring in the new year. Anyone else see thie person?
    Saw her last week about 3:30pm, I circled back and she was gone. She reminded me of the hollywood hooker days on the ave. She was a good looking blond, black shorts, nylons and a short furry coat. She also had on the thigh high black boots.

  13. #1705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    John R today at 11am

    I drove up and down this stroll from 6 Mile to near 9 Mile, and yep. 2 or 3 were out. One was an older, short, slim, blond WSW. Now I know this was not prime time, but I thought to myself. Stay where it pays, up north.

    And as usual with Detroit, there is always a LE car nearby, not that I had time for a date. It was strictly window-shopping. But I confirmed in my own mind, go north old man, go north!

    Now sunshine has peaked my curiosity. So maybe I'll have to try one of the Motor City's finest fellatrix, some day.

    Be safe and good hunting. MW

  14. #1704

    Blonde on Ave

    Saw what appeared to be a nice looking Blonde on the Ave just west of the old funeral home. Very well dressed in thigh high black boots. Looked a little too good and kept looking up the side street so I decided to pass. Called old standby Lisa though to bring in the new year. Anyone else see thie person?

  15. #1703

    Toni in the Triangle

    Dreamt I picked up Toni, a WSW, about 40yo with a good body and some decent tits that I saw once she got in the car. She had nice full lips that were sucking a sucker when I passed by her before I circled around to pick her up. This was around 11 pm on Tuesday. I paid. 2 for a very good BBBJCIM ws. Would definately pick up again. I forgot to ask for digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape