Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 19145
-
01-15-11 23:24 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 487What is it with her?
I'm new to these boards. I'm also new to the John R. Area (formerly a Cass Ave devotee). What is it with this Halo that so many guys are posting about her? I saw that she ripped off some guys, but I also get the impression that she's been with plenty of guys and she does a nice job when she's not ripping off guys? Am I right? And how do I know what she looks like. And do I want to take the risk?
Originally Posted by Rocky9
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-11 21:07 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 487Any idea?
It's been real quiet around Joe C. N. Of Carpenter lately. It used to be active but now there's nothing. I know I'm not out there late, but that wasn't a problem before.
-
01-14-11 16:57 #1713Regular Member

Posts: 5Seen Halo Wenesday 1/12/11 about 4:00 pm on john are between eight mile and statefair
Seen halo 1/12/11 about 4:00 pm on john are between statefair and 8 mile.
Originally Posted by Wmich2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-11 10:06 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 327Patty on 8
Ran across Patty last night. Not bad for an older SW. She had a great body, a tight box, and gives a decent BBBJ. She asked me to go to her house in hazel park. I know that it is bad form to go to a SW's place, but the experience was enjoyable and cleaner than most detroit notels. She broke her phone but gave me digits. Said that she was going to pick up a new phone today and try to keep the number. If any seniors want her digits I'll pass them along. Haven't verified the number yet.
-
01-13-11 06:38 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 487Same dream sort of
I dreamt I was with her a week ago, late morning. Not shabby at all; I just had to keep waking her up. Strange girl but when you see her blonde hair, nice legs and cute rear, you'll dream you want to stop.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-11 14:11 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 327She definitely tries to please! Not so good in the looks department, but she gets a 10+ for effort. She is also very nice with a good attitude!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-11 16:51 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 41Triangle and John Are Update
Dreamt of finding Toni in the triangle Friday for a BBBJ. 25. The dream was average and I would repeat it. Lately, I have noticed that after 12 or so until the morning the triangle is extraordinarily dead but perhaps this is just a lack of skill on my part. In my dreams Fenkell has been dead for all intents and purposes save for girls who look like problems around lasher. John R also seems to be suffering from pre-budget cut ticket writing hysteria on the part of Uncle Leo.
-
01-10-11 11:06 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 327Tasha on 8 mile
Picked up Tasha on 8 mile yesterday afternoon. She was just east of JR. This girl was far from being the brightest bulb and she doesn't have the greatest undressed body. Ended up getting a room with her at the Bali for a little half and half. Gives a good BBBJ, she has the most blown out pussy from having a kid so she offered Greek. Nice and tight! Overall I'd rate her a 6. Definitely would repeat due to the fact that she is down for some kinky stuff. She likes fisting too.
-
01-07-11 05:01 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 180Tracy
Finally got to hook up with Tracy again after a long time away. Best DSL's around.
-
01-05-11 13:20 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 103Saw her last week about 3:30pm, I circled back and she was gone. She reminded me of the hollywood hooker days on the ave. She was a good looking blond, black shorts, nylons and a short furry coat. She also had on the thigh high black boots.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-11 21:12 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 4074John R today at 11am
I drove up and down this stroll from 6 Mile to near 9 Mile, and yep. 2 or 3 were out. One was an older, short, slim, blond WSW. Now I know this was not prime time, but I thought to myself. Stay where it pays, up north.
And as usual with Detroit, there is always a LE car nearby, not that I had time for a date. It was strictly window-shopping. But I confirmed in my own mind, go north old man, go north!
Now sunshine has peaked my curiosity. So maybe I'll have to try one of the Motor City's finest fellatrix, some day.
Be safe and good hunting. MW
-
01-02-11 09:18 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 281Blonde on Ave
Saw what appeared to be a nice looking Blonde on the Ave just west of the old funeral home. Very well dressed in thigh high black boots. Looked a little too good and kept looking up the side street so I decided to pass. Called old standby Lisa though to bring in the new year. Anyone else see thie person?
-
12-28-10 11:38 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 251Toni in the Triangle
Dreamt I picked up Toni, a WSW, about 40yo with a good body and some decent tits that I saw once she got in the car. She had nice full lips that were sucking a sucker when I passed by her before I circled around to pick her up. This was around 11 pm on Tuesday. I paid. 2 for a very good BBBJCIM ws. Would definately pick up again. I forgot to ask for digits.
-
12-27-10 21:07 #1702Regular Member

Posts: 9Heather in Triangle
Had a Christmas night dream. Look great in my dream. See wanted 35 but it was too cold so she accepted 25. I forgot that she does not catch. My dream went well but got messy.
-
12-27-10 09:29 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 91Found Jennifer on Michigan Ave Chritmas eve
Was at Fort st. After the family gathering on Christmas Eve. Both Fort and Woodmere had some scary zombies. The Fort ladies were begging to get in the car but they were trainwrecks with missing teeth. Tried the Ave. As far as I could see only one was out. Picked her up once. Like what I saw but she didn't agree to one of my policy items: I carry no cash and go to the ATM after the deed. Let her out but caved and picked her up again. Jennifer. 26 yo, brunette, great body and personality. Orgasmic and compliant. Great breasts / slim body. Nice. A gem for you guys. No digits.










Reply With Quote





