Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 981 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #64

    Jessestar Of Holiday

    This escort went by the name Jesse / JesseStar. Maybe you met her once. She is gone now. Her name was Dana.

    http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...ct-denied-bond

  2. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandy46  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her months ago and I always had a great time. YMMV. We clicked really well. She looks much better than her pictures but her age is correct. I have not seen her in 5 months so I don't know if things have changed with her but she was one always fun with me. GFE and no anal. If you 2 click you will have a great time.
    I saw Kristen about two months ago. She was friendly as the poster above indicated, but a little rigid. She may have been a little spooked by me at first because of a rookie phone mistake. But after we got comfortable all was a go. Almost GFE experience. I do recommend.

  3. #62

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Swimmer  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...mpa-35/4955619

    I'm CANDI. 5FT, BROWN HAIR, BABY BLUE EYES. 105 LBS LOCATED IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA, I HAVE IN-CALL AND OUT-CALL RATES FOR MY TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP ONLY CALL FOR MORE INFO. SERIOUS MEN ONLY! NO TEXT MESSAGES, PRIVATE OR UNAVAILABLE NUMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED call 727-517-6258 * $50. 00* SPECIALS ALL WEEK AND WEEKEND!
    I visited this provider. 50 for hh 80 for h Posting as 35y / o I would say about 50y / o but nice body.

    5ft 100lb spinner. Just does this part time. Good price for service.

    BBBJ no CIM C K-9 hand finish. Said she like to watch guys finish.

    Save her number doesn't post all the time. Will repeat! Good price!

  4. #61

    Kristen

    She is real. I saw her months ago and I always had a great time. YMMV. We clicked really well. She looks much better than her pictures but her age is correct. I have not seen her in 5 months so I don't know if things have changed with her but she was one always fun with me. GFE and no anal. If you 2 click you will have a great time.

  5. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1658  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Kristen? She looks promising and the pictures look real.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...unt-29/5368973

    Thanks!
    Google her number. There are ads that have shown a face looking well beyond her stated 29 years.

  6. #59

    Kristen?

    Any intel on Kristen? She looks promising and the pictures look real.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...unt-29/5368973

    Thanks!

  7. #58

    Don't waste your money with her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Dude2  [View Original Post]
    Not recommended. Since she reads this forum, PM me for details.
    She's very nice, but the service is non existant. She shouldn't be doing this and basically doesn't. Not worth it!

  8. #57

    Any information on this provider? Very OLD picture

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...mpa-35/4955619

    I'm CANDI. 5FT, BROWN HAIR, BABY BLUE EYES. 105 LBS LOCATED IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA, I HAVE IN-CALL AND OUT-CALL RATES FOR MY TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP ONLY CALL FOR MORE INFO. SERIOUS MEN ONLY! NO TEXT MESSAGES, PRIVATE OR UNAVAILABLE NUMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED call 727-517-6258 * $50. 00* SPECIALS ALL WEEK AND WEEKEND!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blond OLD pic.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Best Swimmer; 06-04-11 at 09:59. Reason: pic

  9. #56

    Bella84

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogget  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet?
    Not recommended. Since she reads this forum, PM me for details.

  10. #55

    General Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogget  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet?
    Look for Nina in the General Reports thread.

  11. #54

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella84  [View Original Post]
    I am a sexy, classy, petite treat, beautiful bodied italian princess, gorgeous smile, available 24/7, Text for pics, and specials (727) 280-3565. Come let me cater to you at my cozy, upscale, northeast st. Pete apartment. Hope to see you soon. You have tried the rest, now try the best. Ciao. Xoxoxo. Bella Baby!
    Anyone seen her yet?

  12. #53

    Cheka

    Any new info or digits on Cheka.

  13. #52

    Cheka is still in town

    Saw her yesterday. New rack, new ride. Got new digits. She was the best BJ I ever dreamed about.

  14. #51

    Cheka

    Thanks for the info. I called her number earlier today to set up an appt and I could not leave a voicemail, later I checked her website (chekaplays. Com) and saw it was offline. I figured she had either moved out of town or quit the business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Consultant  [View Original Post]
    Cheka actually has left the industry as of a week or so ago, and retired incase anyone is curious. She made the announcement on another board. She would not say why. She was a good fuck.

  15. #50

    Cheka

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper123  [View Original Post]
    Seems to Cheka her reviews like a hawk.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...w-pics/1552707

    New snaps mimicking the poses in her glamour shot photos.

    Hey, we got a special out of it!
    Cheka actually has left the industry as of a week or so ago, and retired incase anyone is curious. She made the announcement on another board. She would not say why. She was a good fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape