Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8085

    Leeza

    Leeza is not for everyone but for a truly pleasurable time you can't go wrong. She really knows what she is doing.

    ND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    Saw Leeza today for 90 minutes, my first time.

    O. M. F. G.

    All reports on this forum are correct. She can keep you hanging there for as long as she wants. I went 2x but next time I would go with one. She would have no porblem keeping me on the cliff's edge for 90 minutes or more. It is as close to a tantric experience as I have ever had. I was right on edge for at least 30 minutes for the first pop this time. Second one was nothing special, she had to work a bit (I'm 48, give me a break) and the technique went out the window.

    No additional contact attained (or desired). This is a complete pampering, and boy is it enjoyable.

    I wish I had all that jack that I have spent on AMPs over the last couple of years. The only advantage they have is location (CT).

  2. #8084

    Lily in Quincy

    I went to see Lily at Heavenly in Quincy. Great massage and great finish. She told me she could do CBJ and FS if I had a condom. She is older though and I left wondering whether I would make it back. She has big tatas though.

  3. #8083

    Leeza, my new ATF

    Saw Leeza today for 90 minutes, my first time.

    O. M. F. G.

    All reports on this forum are correct. She can keep you hanging there for as long as she wants. I went 2x but next time I would go with one. She would have no porblem keeping me on the cliff's edge for 90 minutes or more. It is as close to a tantric experience as I have ever had. I was right on edge for at least 30 minutes for the first pop this time. Second one was nothing special, she had to work a bit (I'm 48, give me a break) and the technique went out the window.

    No additional contact attained (or desired). This is a complete pampering, and boy is it enjoyable.

    I wish I had all that jack that I have spent on AMPs over the last couple of years. The only advantage they have is location (CT).

  4. #8082

    Hot Spring

    Metrowest beauty salon with asian massage.

    Had avoided the place because of it's prominent location, but had a chance to stop in last week. Walked down to the basement set-up. Girl behind the counter said they had massages, I asked who was available. She said Tina and her. I liked her, so I engaged her, JUNE, for my massage. She's early 20's fairly tall, cute, bee-s. Lead into room, sign on the wall said to leave underwear on, I took mine off, and laid down. BUT I put the towel over my ass, just in case.

    I had only paid for 1/2 hour, so things moved fairly briskly. Not sure what she used, as it didn't feel like oil or lotion, felt more like powder, honestly. Medium massage, ok but not fantastic. At one point when she was working near my butt I pulled the old,"You can just take the towel off if it will make it easier" line, which she was cool with. When I got the chance I tried massage her leg, to give he the "signal". She stood there but then moved away. So now I was worried.

    Rolled over, and she put the towel over my junk, and I got more worried. She kept massaging me, and at one point I moved her hands right on it, and she said she couldn't. I said sure you can. She asked again if I'd been there before. I said,"YES, I saw Amy." Every place I have ever gone to had an Amy. Except this one! Eventually she went ahead with a solid, two-handed HE. Allowed roaming underneath up top, and roaming OTC down below, (more may be available with further visits). June is cute and I would definitely see her again. But HE may be YMMV on the first go-round.

  5. #8081

    40 harrison

    I visited it a couple weeks ago. Wanted medium, got exactly that. The only odd part was the sit down during the "finish" but JR was so worked up, he didn't care. UC roaming. Angie I think. Did 1/2 for 4 plus 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Ad on CL, Lotus in CT. 40 Harrison. 2B, phone ending in 5068. Late morning, called for appt. In 10 min. Apple, mid-20's, better than usual english but still limited. Slightly thick / chubby but young, attractive and more sophisticated appearance than usual. Clean and well appointed. I like a STRONG massage by a QUALIFIED provider and I was not disappointed, it was great! Got the full hour. After the back (strong) and leg (not as strong) massage, some expert tease then warm towel oil recovery that cooled off too fast, brrrr. Flip and more light tease from elbows to knees, then lots of lotion & oil on all the critical parts, nice and slow, both hands, exquisite. OTC light roaming only. Will def. Repeat. 60/40

  6. #8080

    Kneeland CT

    Decided to stop by this place and it is a small place upstairs and after 45 minutes, I realized why I hadn't tried earlier. Waste of time, old lady with very limit massage skills. .7. 4 for oily HE. Definately no roaming, she jumped back. YMMV

  7. #8079

    Winchester

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan  [View Original Post]
    "Tttttthhhhhat's all, folks!" Or so I hear.
    Too bad, that didn't last very long. Can anyone confirm?

  8. #8078

    Lynnway but no extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Out of my way, but I TOFTT. Cute provider. Paid 80. Seemed to be two women working. Took me to a room to undress, then to sauna to wait until she finished up with her customer. About 10 minutes later. TS was good, but not RI standards. Could get better on second visit. Korean style massage (similar to the place in Revere). Full roaming OTC during the massage. Some teasing. Could improve on second visit. Flip, massage upper thighs and stomach. I placed her hand on my sore spot. She didn't flinch but said she might get fired. I won't tell. Nice finish. Again full roaming OTC, but wouldn't allow anything else. Tipped 40. She didn't count it, thanked me with a big smile. Come again. And tell your friends. Not a clock watcher. Got there at 3:35 left at 5:30.
    I was there once, when they first open, nice looking 2 providers but no hint of extras, so got to try again, hopefully for the other one, who looked a little cuter and made strong eye contact and smile with me when I left.

  9. #8077

    Tewks

    I keep hearing good things about her and I keep meaning to make a trip.

    Thanks for the info SMS.

  10. #8076

    MP's who FK?

    Here's a query for the group. I have always loved it when nearing the HE portion of the show if the provider was willing to get a little affectionate including LFK or DFK. It really enhances the experience. I have not had any luck w / CT AMPs or Bonan in this respect. Can anyone (PM if preferred) give me a lead or two for friendly providers?

    I'm going to see Bella early next week which I've wanted to do for some time. Any chance it will happen w / her? Obviously looks are more important when seeking this activity.

    Thanks

  11. #8075

    Spa Tao, Chelmsford

    Visited several days ago when it was snowing and miserable outside. Parked in the lot, used the back entrance and followed the long hallway left to the official reception in the front of the building. The place seemed empty, as all the doors to the rooms were open. I was immediately impressed by how clean, bright, and cheery everything looked. Also saw a room with two tables, apparently for couple's massage. There's also a small sauna.

    At the reception I filled out the first-timer's form and was taken to a nice warm room. Got undressed and put on the robe and slippers."K" took me down the hall to the table-shower. The TS was one of the nicest I can remember.

    The water was nice and warm, and "K" was quite thorough, didn't rush, and didn't miss anything. To be sure, it was matter-of-fact, and there was no hint that any extras might be available. After she thoroughly dried me off she took me back to the massage room.

    A couple of things diminished the experience of the TS. First, the room was a bit too cool, and I would have been close to shivering if it hadn't been for the copious amount of warm water being used. Second, everything was quite slippery, much more than I've experienced elsewhere, almost dangerous IMO. K was quite aware of it and kept me from falling on my ass.

    The massage was as professional and skillful as any I've received. I like the Tai style, which includes lots of manipulation, stretching, kneading, and bending, as well as the usual strokes. It wasn't nearly as physical as the one I remember getting from Kamalei at "Joy of Living" some years ago. But I have no complaints.

    K used an almost-too-hot towel to remove excess oil.

    Unlike some of you fellow enthusiasts, I don't go in for roaming and exploration during a massage. I prefer to just lay there, be spoiled, be taken care of, give appreciative comments to the masseuse, and generally just go with the flow. YMMV. Total damages: $80 + $40. I got the full hour, never felt rushed, and there were no interruptions.

    I'd definitely consider going back. However I have a private arrangement for sensual massage exchange, so usually don't go to a commercial place unless my usual partner is not available.

    BTW I wasn't sure in which forum to post this review. Chelmsford borders on Lowell, and there's a Lowell forum for massage, but it's apparently been ignored. So I posted it here.

  12. #8074

    Hong

    I recently visited with Hong in Tewksbury. First time with her, I had seen one of her other therapists at Montvale Ave, and was not overly impressed. I was impressed with Hong, she is personable and delivers a good massage experience. Full hour, light to medium touch, good location. I did not attmpt roaming, but will repeat regularly as long as the quality remains.

  13. #8073

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Momo Epez  [View Original Post]
    I called Angel's old number and she answered. I asked if she was back and she said yes. I asked if she was working and she said not yet. She was looking for a new location. I asked when and she said not very soon. She said watch the internet. But not for a while.

    MM
    Many of us are looking forward to her return.

  14. #8072

    Winchester

    "Tttttthhhhhat's all, folks!" Or so I hear.

  15. #8071

    Jasmin Spa. Waltham. Review

    Waltham Wellness was not answering their phone and I had not been to Jasmin Spa in quite a while, nor have I seen them mentioned on the boards since summer, so I figured I would try them again and report in.

    Saw Amy. Not a great looker, but then again, none at Waltham Wellness are either, except maybe for LeiLei and Jessica when she is there.

    I asked for soft massage and lots of teasing, and that's exactly what I got. Great soft touch and the teasing was terrific.

    Some boob play at the flip, left them exposed for the second half. Asked for some teasing on the front before the HE, which she provided. Finally, the HE, very well done.

    Nice clean up, finished the massage for the full hour, helped me dress, brought me a bottle of water.

    60 for house. 40 tip.

    Very nice session, I will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape