Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 876 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 13127
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3542

    Re: This Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Thank goodness Rachel is "ole reliable"! I scooped her at her usual local....
    Oh no! Not another one. Where did you find her? Where exactly is her,"usual local."

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Are you wholing out on us Rookiemonger? Nice picture. Nice find. Did you find Rachel during the day or night?

    Thanks,

    CookyJar

  2. #3541

    This Rachel!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	3609
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	119747

    Rook!

  3. #3540

    Trish

    Hey we all know Jackie from Huntington Station. Well one of the great things about her is her teaching skills. She has such a big heart that she takes younger / inexperienced girls under her wing and shows them the ropes. Even refers regulars of hers to these girls. One such girl is Trish. She is a gorgeous girl with a great attitude. Super tight body and athletic as hell. I haven't been able to reach her by phone for a week or so. Her phone is on but know answer. Maye she got out. Maybe she went home. But more likely her phone was stolen. Has anyone seen her this week. Reply in thread or via PM will be appreciated.

    Slick cruising skills are a virtue, Fkdave

  4. #3539

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Thank goodness Rachel is "ole reliable"! I scooped her at her usual local. Her BJ skills were actually pretty good this time, she let me do a nice FF*CK, dt skills were top notch & as always she paid attention to the twins. I decided to upgrade to FS, than to backdoor. Donation was the normal K rate. She does have digits, but I am not in a "digit sharing" mood so take that however you want! Rook.
    Thanks for a good old fashion post rook.

  5. #3538

    Wading thru all this BULLSHIT!

    Thank goodness Rachel is "ole reliable"! I scooped her at her usual local. Her BJ skills were actually pretty good this time, she let me do a nice FF*CK, dt skills were top notch & as always she paid attention to the twins. I decided to upgrade to FS, than to backdoor. Donation was the normal K rate. She does have digits, but I am not in a "digit sharing" mood so take that however you want! Rook.

  6. #3537

    Trish

    I know someone knows this girl. Recently dyed her hair red. Before that it was brown. I haven't been able to reach her by phone for a week or so. Her phone is on but no answer. Maybe she got out. Maybe she went home. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me but I doubt that since we were cool. But more likely her phone was stolen. Has anyone seen her this week. She is always between Huntington and KnA, but has a sugar daddy now and mostly works by phone. Reply in thread or via PM will be appreciated.

    Slick cruising skills are a virtue,

    Fkdave

  7. #3536

    Someone needs to hit the reset button!

    Like I said before someone needs to be the grown up in the room. SW making friends turn on each other behind some "tan lines"? People jumping on a man openly saying they didn't like him and never met the man. People taking what SW say as gospel! It's not Super E who looks bad it's the rest of us. And as for his pictures he did his thing without anyone's help and he documented it with photos there isn't a thing wrong with that. Hell I've seen pics like that in other city's on here.

    Like I said before I don't have a beef with anyone and believes to each their own. Super and Cookjar were the reason I decided to come to Philly and will be back these guys are legends out there you guys see more pussy in a week than I get in a year.

    To everyone just let it go.

  8. #3535

    For me, the issue isn't SuperE

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriseff  [View Original Post]
    "They" did not do anything to this person-he brought it upon himself-those who think many members didn't already know SE's real name are very naive.
    I don't think I'll be able to get over you guys that accept and seem to celebrate the 'outing' of a fellow monger, regardless of his horrible crimes in your eyes. Your mentality makes it dangerous for anyone that disagrees with you. At least if you disagreed with Super, he would just give you a written 'beating' LOL. This new mentality isn't new at all, it's fascism. It's saying that if I disagree with you, I will destroy you. If a girl tells me something about you that makes me angry, I'll drag you out in public for a beating. Then I'll just say you brought it upon yourself. History does not look favorably on that attitude, just ask a Jew.

    This is supposed to be a FORUM, where people of all styles, beliefs, experiences, and abilities are able to get together and HELP each other. What you guys are doing is stifling others, making a threatening environment where it is unsafe because you might get 'outed'. It can't be made safe because there is always a chance that some asshole with a bug up his butt will take the time to investigate who mongers are and he will probably figure it out to some degree. So, what makes a forum like this work is TRUST, and that is gone. Thanks so much Dark Asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriseff  [View Original Post]
    Nobody comes 6-7 times in one afternoon
    I like this example of how you try to get more guys on your side. Just because you can't, or most guys can't does not make it true that 'Nobody' can. Can SuperE do it? I don't know, but unless YOU have WATCHED him try to do it and not be able to, then you shouldn't say that he can't. I'm sure that it's possible. I've been able to do it 5 times overnight (ok, that was a few years ago). So I think that you have possibly been inaccurate here. Do you deserve to be 'outed' for this? Who has the right to make that decision?

  9. #3534

    Re: I will no longer post pictures or reports to the Philly forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    ...What they did is "despicable"... I don't think the Philly forum will ever recover. I am now ashamed to be a part of this forum.

    I will end this by stating the following. I will no long post pictures or reports to this forum in Philly. My association with this forum ends today. One day if I see a change in the mindset of this forum I will consider contributing again.

    I somehow doubt that will happen. I still have a few friends here and I will PM them reports and access to my pictures.

    Street
    I am really sorry to hear this. I enjoyed your street humor.

    ...What they Did is "despicable"... Dark Pheonix acted alone and on his own behalf.

    You and Supereloquent were best buds so I don't expect you to understand this: Although we had our differences – I did nothing.

    Good luck and may the force be with you.

    CookyJar

  10. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Very true Pal- what they did is "despicable". I don't think the Philly forum will ever recover. I am now ashamed to be a part of this forum.

    I will no long post pictures or reports to this forum in Philly. My association with this forum ends today. One day if I see a change in the mindset of this forum I will consider contributing again.

    I somehow doubt that will happen. I still have a few friends here and I will PM them reports and access to my pictures.

    Street
    I am not surprised at your post.

    Let me say this-the forum existed for many years before SE came along and it was fine. It will continue to exist with or without your contributions, and certainly without his.

    It is a shame that you feel this way, as I do not believe that you really understand what has taken place here.

    I respect your opinion and I have enjoyed your reports-you have provided good and honest information to this forum over the past year or more.

    However, you and I have not seen eye to eye when it came to SE. When I posted a legitimate concern a few months back, you jumped all over me in defense of him-belittling me and others because we did not possess the post count or picture editing skills of the Great One.

    "They" did not do anything to this person-he brought it upon himself-those who think many members didn't already know SE's real name are very naive.

    Anybody could easily have googled the name "SuperEloquent" and they would have found out this information. It was not rocket science nor was it a sinister plot.

    If someone is that careless as to leave a trail out there on the WorldWide Web, then it really has little to do with the mindset of any forum or a single member going "nuclear".

    Why do you continue to defend a guy who made up lies, wrote fictional accounts of dates, and posted phony pictures of girls who never existed on the Kensington stroll?

    Nobody comes 6-7 times in one afternoon, and SW's who are addicted to opiates are rarely able to have an orgasm.

    Why was no one allowed to challenge the outrageous claims made by SE without being branded as a being jealous or a "rock-thrower"?

  11. #3532

    I will no longer post pictures or reports to the Philly forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Giani  [View Original Post]
    I cannot fathom the complaints I hear against SE except as a pissing contest out of posting jealousy. This virulent exchange of attacks has exacted serious collateral damage on the entire board. There is evidence of more "super egos" than just SE here. CJ, DarkPhoenix and Davey have damaged themselves with their malicious posts. I still hope to hear from Jackson that outing of any mongers not only will be immediately deleted, but the posters of such personal info about other mongers will be banned from the board. It is despicable.
    Very true Pal- what they did is "despicable". I don't think the Philly forum will ever recover. I am now ashamed to be a part of this forum.

    And Member #2552. Thanks so much for your insightful outrage. You have the of "wisdom of Solomon". You truly impress me. His post are below.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1110237

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1110478

    I will end this by stating the following. I will no long post pictures or reports to this forum in Philly. My association with this forum ends today. One day if I see a change in the mindset of this forum I will consider contributing again.

    I somehow doubt that will happen. I still have a few friends here and I will PM them reports and access to my pictures.

    Street

  12. #3531

    Holly Always rocks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas  [View Original Post]
    Was curious who was out playing in the snow. There were a few out. Most interesting was Holly wearing high heels in the snow.
    No matter how many times I pass Holly. She always catches my eye. She is the best fallback SW on the ave. After a long stretch of cruising for new action and striking out.

  13. #3530

    Trish

    Hey we all know Jackie from Huntington Station. Well one of the great things about her is her teaching skills. She has such a big heart that she takes younger / inexperienced girls under her wing and shows them the ropes. Even refers regulars of hers to these girls. One such girl is Trish. She is a gorgeous girl with a great attitude. Super tight body and athletic as hell. I haven't been able to reach her by phone for a week or so. Her phone is on but no answer. Maybe she got out. Maybe she went home. But more likely her phone was stolen. Has anyone seen her this weekend. She is always between Huntington and KnA, but has a sugar daddy now and mostly works by phone. Reply in thread or via PM will be appreciated.

    Slick cruising skills are a virtue,

    Fkdave

  14. #3529

    Snowy sled ride

    Was curious who was out playing in the snow. There were a few out. Most interesting was Holly wearing high heels in the snow.

  15. #3528

    A Street Steve Holiday Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Maybe with your software you add some Holly and Wintery Pines to the picture, and make it a Street Steve Holiday Treat.

    Street
    Here is a little Christmas Present for you Street Steve. I know you miss Supereloquent. Here is a little something to brighten up you Holiday.

    You better not shout,

    Ya better not pout

    cuz Supereloquent may come back someday.

    LOL (Just trying to make the best of a bad situation.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Merry Xmas Street Steve.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape