Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25

    Three places in Westford

    There are at least three massage services at Gateway Plaza in Westford. All are on the same floor, almost on top of each other!

    V'scentials.

    http://www.vscentials.com/about_us.php

    I've seen Victoria and she gives a really good therapeutic massage. I'm sure there are no extras.

    Aquarius Sanctuary.

    http://www.aquariussanctuary.com/

    I've not tried them, but I'd be surprised if any extras were available.

    All About The Massage.

    http://allaboutthemassage.com/

    This place is run by two young women who used to rent rooms elsewhere. I've not tried them yet, but plan to in the future.

  2. #24

    Spa Tao in Chelmsford

    My first ever post and first visit to Spa Tao. Visited Friday afternoon with Bonny. Nice, clean place, pleasant lady. Expensive. $80 at the door plus $40 for uninspired HE. TS and massage were OK. OTC roaming only, passive resistance for UTC. Might try a second visit now that they know who I am to see if it gets better. Wish I had the time to drive to Pawtucket.

  3. #23

    Tess

    There is another Tess that works out of there, my advice is to post this on the Springfield section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guest123  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Massage in the Berkshires

    I saw this ad on Springfield section of CL massage and CL Body Rubs and wanted to inquire if anyone knows anything about her? She offers a sensual massage in the Berkshires for $150 and says her name is Tess. I searched the threads and also ran the photo through Tineye but nothing is coming up. If she really looks that good I would think someone would know something about her. She is open to extras she said.

    I don't get out that way very often but I'm willing to change that if I hear anything back. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

    Guest123.

    Here is her ad:

    Sensual Massage given by a sensual women, will make you come back for more! 35.

    Posted: February 7, 2011, 12:19 AM.

    Looking for a clean classy professional women to give you that massage that makes you want more, well here I am! Located in a clean, safe, mood setting environment were you will experience a wonderful massage with that touch that you desire. Fee starting at 150. 00 for hour session. Please send me an email to ask questions and book an appointment. I book in adnvance and treat this as a professional buisness. I will be having more hours during the day starting March 1, 2010.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location: Berkshires.

    • Post I'd: 4742621 springfield.

    • Other ads by this user:

    Sensual Massage by an exotic beautiful and friendly women (Berkshires).35 (Berkshires) adult entertainment: escorts

    Couples Massage. 35 (Berkshires) adult entertainment: body rubs

  4. #22

    Sensual Massage in the Berkshires

    Sensual Massage in the Berkshires

    I saw this ad on Springfield section of CL massage and CL Body Rubs and wanted to inquire if anyone knows anything about her? She offers a sensual massage in the Berkshires for $150 and says her name is Tess. I searched the threads and also ran the photo through Tineye but nothing is coming up. If she really looks that good I would think someone would know something about her. She is open to extras she said.

    I don't get out that way very often but I'm willing to change that if I hear anything back. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    Guest123

    Here is her ad:
    Sensual Massage given by a sensual women, will make you come back for more! 35

    Posted: February 7, 2011, 12:19 AM.

    Looking for a clean classy professional women to give you that massage that makes you want more, well here I am! Located in a clean, safe, mood setting environment were you will experience a wonderful massage with that touch that you desire. Fee starting at 150. 00 for hour session. Please send me an email to ask questions and book an appointment. I book in adnvance and treat this as a professional buisness. I will be having more hours during the day starting March 1, 2010.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location: Berkshires.

    • Post I'd: 4742621 springfield.

    • Other ads by this user:

    Sensual Massage by an exotic beautiful and friendly women (Berkshires).35 (Berkshires) adult entertainment: escorts

    Couples Massage. 35 (Berkshires) adult entertainment: body rubs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hedo_100.jpg‎  

  5. #21

    Has anyone

    Tried to hit up the wellness place in Norton?

  6. #20

    Marlborough. E Main St

    Visited this place again and saw Suzy. Nothing special, but if you are in the area you can get an ok massage and leave happy. They just erected a large white sign with black lettering that says M A S S A G E with the phone number. It's clearly visible when you drive by.

    Damage was 60 + 40

  7. #19

    I called the number twice and each time my call goes to voice mail. I left a message

    But thus far no response. That would be great if there really is an AMP in Norton. Besides The Tweeter Center and the Norton Country Club for golfers, it's just a small (Wheaton) College town. Do you have an address for this place. I reversed the number, but it is a cell.

  8. #18

    L&G Massage Center, Downtown Plymouth

    Has anyone been here? Is it legit or what?

    Thanks

  9. #17

    LiLi's Japanese Spa in Carver

    Has anyone tried this? I saw them advertised on CL.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2121963302.html

    Please let me know.

    Thanks

  10. #16

    Norton

    Sorry I wasn't trying to advertise for them, I copied and pasted for location purposes. I don't get down to that area often I just saw the ad on Backpage and wasn't sure if anyone had been there. The ad looks alot like the nimbus ad in Bellingham.

  11. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascader  [View Original Post]
    This really reads like an advertisement. Why didn't you just post one?
    That's because it IS the ad!

    Hey Lookingout, please stop by and TOFTT. Let us know how it is.

    Guest123

  12. #14

    There is an ad section

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingOut1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the new place in norton?

    Super-clean place for dreamy comfort. Adorable asian bodywork masters offer the highest standard of care. Table shower is avail. Open everyday 9 am-10 pm. Price is $ 70 / hour, $ 50 / half-hour. Walk-in or call for appts. (508) 216-6893. Located just 2 miles off 495 at exit 10. .
    This really reads like an advertisement. Why didn't you just post one?

  13. #13

    New place in norton

    Has anyone tried the new place in norton?

    Super-clean place for dreamy comfort. Adorable asian bodywork masters offer the highest standard of care. Table shower is avail. Open everyday 9 am-10 pm. Price is $ 70 / hour, $ 50 / half-hour. Walk-in or call for appts. (508) 216-6893. Located just 2 miles off 495 at exit 10. .

  14. #12

    Asian spa in Kingston / Plymouth MA area

    I drove by this place a few days ago based on a private message from a trusted contributor. There is a sign in the window (and on the door) stating that they will be closed for 4-6 weeks. Not sure when the sign was originally posted but they were definately closed that mid-afternoon weekday.

    I was advised that a suitable massage and hr was available at a reasonable price and a visit was recommended. I hesitate to post the actual spa name, full phone number or street address for fear of exposing a rare spa in this geographic area. A google search of any one of those pieces of contact information will reveal all, including a google map location. Suffice it to say the phone # ends in 663. I will try to drive by in a couple of weeks and see if the place has opened back up.

    In the meantime, anyone know of any independant provider in this general area that offers incall?

    Guest123

  15. #11

    SPA TAO Chelmsford

    I did some driving Friday and visited Spa TAO. Nice clean place, parking is a bit open if your from the area. But can park across street or other places close by. There are two doors, one on the main street, the other in the back. I did the back. The girl at the counter was smoking hot with an awesome set of bolt ons. Unfortunatley, not my girl. I drew Bonnie, cute slightly chubby but very pretty. TS was ok, no cleaning of the rod or berries. Brushed it. I did the typical early grabs to let her know I wasn't LE. The massage was nice with a lot of butt rubbing and a very very relaxing massage. The stretching kind, which I prefer. Just before the flip, I was treated to some nice teasing. And was always OTC accessing when possible. On the flip, she was playing it cool, then I simply took her hand and placed it on JR. She said, no, and pointed to front desk, I said I will be quiet and would take care of her. She proceeded to start with a light tease, then lubed up, leaned onto my chest blowing in my ear and worked her magic. Nice finish. $80 plus $40 tip. Probably won't repeat as x4 is closer to me and cheaper, but no ts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape