Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,506 to 35,520 of 43549
-
12-22-10 17:01 #8044Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah, I've been there 3 times. The first time was this girl advertised on Phoenix as being from Hong Kong. She actually offered FS for about $100 (massage was $60) , I was still new to the AMP scene. Second time I got some girl from Taiwan on the first floor and funny enough I saw her again the third time I went. (she gave me a CBJ for $60). Everytime I leave that place I vow never to return. LOL. But the bug always catches me and I go again.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 16:57 #8043Regular Member

Posts: 8It's the one on Beale. I haven't actually gone to the one on Newport but I have thought about it. One time I went there and there was a guy at the reception and I just bailed.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
I actually went to the Ocean's massage on Newport sometime in September and the lady working there (a bit on the older side) was coming from their location in Weymouth. Since I got there pretty late it was just the two of us. She was telling me to DYI but I kind of nudged her and she started giving me HE.
-
12-22-10 16:54 #8042Regular Member

Posts: 8We are probably talking about the same one. It's the location on Beale
Originally Posted by AMPfanatic
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 16:34 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 55I guess I am a very curious guy. I have been to the AMP that was on Lake and then Colburn in Worcester. Sophia was very accommodating. Unfortunately, it closed. Have been to Wei / Wei a few times and pleasant. The AMP in Arlington heights across from the Brighams" store is great. Clean, pretty girls and nice ending. But, I am looking for more; the more that Sophia gave me in terms of allowing me to roam / touch and even taste.
Originally Posted by Newday53
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 15:28 #8040Regular Member

Posts: 16Lilys south shore CL
Went for a half hour before Christmas shopping the other night, called ahead not busy, open til 9.
Walk in and two girls (can't remember names) but had visited with one before so chose the other
Mid-30s, so-so looking, nice strong massage, plenty of tease pre-flip, had me up on all fours like
Bella does without as much technique, ass play was that squirrelly thing they do with their fingers.
Didn't do much for me but the nipples on this woman mmm mmm like rolos only taller, OTC roaming downstairs under and no bra upstairs nice set of see's but it was the nipples and her long slow ministrations that caused mt Vesuvius timer goes off and I told her she had a great sense of timing, quick cleanup. 5 house. 4 tip and on my way happy as a clam
-
12-22-10 09:01 #8039Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice
I have been going to a Jenny recently. She gives a good massage and is very good with her hands. Although I believe it is a different location so maybe not same girl but same services. She loves to have her nipples sucked.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 08:13 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 375Dennis3
Got to agree with SS on this one. 8 posts in 14 days. All of them questions. Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 04:54 #8037Banned Member

Posts: 1701Dennis3. Friendly advice
In order for you to get any information here you first need to give some. All your posts are asking for information, it makes us wonder about your credibility. You should RTFF (read the forum) to start getting information. If there is something you don't understand, Google it. Go get a massage, enjoy it, come back and report on it here, but use common sense, don't be over explicit. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Dennis3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 04:38 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 242 Loc
Do I need one? Looks like this question was already asked below.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 00:57 #8035

Posts: 729Does big bluey wear a blue uniform?
Originally Posted by Big Bluey
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-10 22:30 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 327224
It's hit or miss there. Several spots inside, one on 4 and the other on 2.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-10 17:06 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 242 locations?
There seems to be 2 location one on Beale one on neport which one?
-
12-21-10 16:54 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 55Love to know where MetroW and telephone number
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-10 16:46 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 1856Which loc in Quincy
Thanks for your notes on Jenny. Which location are you talking about? I believe they have two. I know that other reviews have indicated DIY or maybe some help.
Originally Posted by Meatlife
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-10 12:19 #8030Regular Member

Posts: 9Looked for this location in the Phoenix. Is this AMP located in W. Quincy?
I've been looking for a quality AMP since Angel and Amy closed their Quincy location. If possible please post a phone number.
Originally Posted by Momo Epez
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






