Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 6884
-
12-26-10 08:36 #899Senior Member

Posts: 143Never use to call for a appointment at any of the other CH locations, but always do at Fun City. Seems to be the way Lilly likes it. With only a couple girls usually available, and they can be busy at times, it seems to help keep the girls on time for their appointments.
Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-10 23:13 #898Senior Member

Posts: 208I would say that one does NOT have to call FC ahead, but it will make your experience go more smoothly. The first question out of mamasan's mouth is "you call right?" so I assume she appreciates it. There is no other practical reason. I have walked in without calling in the past, however they know my face by now there anyway so there was no concern I was Leo.
Originally Posted by JGgarth
[View Original Post]
Oh, and Merry Christmas all.
-
12-25-10 10:50 #897Senior Member

Posts: 119FC: Must call ahead?
Greetings, fellow punters.
About this FC place (which, amazingly, I didn't know of) : I'm intrigued and I'd like to pay a visit, but even though I've just carefully RTFT'ed the whole thread, still I'm confused: must one call ahead of time for an appointment there?
Based on my experience (and I'm quite familiar with Philly's "lay of the land", as it were) , that would rather be unusual. I never had to phone as far back as I remember (and it's been quite some time). The only few times I did call a place was to make sure they would still be open when I knew I'd be there late.
PS. Why does this posting software change what I entered in random-looking ways? Or am I crazy.
-
12-23-10 19:46 #896Senior Member

Posts: 208Awesome. Sounds like we could learn from our neighbors to the North.
Originally Posted by Trav
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-10 17:22 #895Senior Member

Posts: 401Maybe I should have said EEE. East European Escort.
Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory
[View Original Post]
They are HOT HOT HOT. DFK, Anal, you name it they offer it. Price is higher due to the crappy Exchange rate. But once in a while, it is worth the $$$. Check out the ca. Forum for details.
-
12-23-10 16:05 #894Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for your help. Hope to check it out.
-
12-23-10 06:44 #893Senior Member

Posts: 208EE =? European Escort ??
Originally Posted by Trav
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 23:25 #892Regular Member

Posts: 15Pics are close enough, but the lineup is top notch whether the pics match or not.
I wish I could get to Toronto more often. The Asian escort setup there is amazing. Not to mention, legal.
Originally Posted by Mike Jones911
[View Original Post]
The real way to answer your question is that FunCity has consistently presented the best lineup of girls compared to all other Philly AMPs. If you want to go somewhere, go there.
If you have one shot at an AMP in Phillly, go to FunCity. Out of my top ten girls, the top 5 have come from FunCity.
Cherry is there now, and she is absolutely gorgeous.
-
12-22-10 23:17 #891Senior Member

Posts: 401The pictures are pretty accurate but they did some photoshop around the waist on many of the pictures. I was there a couple weeks ago and had a Cherry. Her waist was not that thin. But none the less, the session was one of my best. I got a glimpse of the new girl (Jina. She was a little taller and slimer). You can't go wrong in Philly.
Originally Posted by Mike Jones911
[View Original Post]
Regarding Toronto - been there lots and terb is the way to go. They have some of the hotest EEs there. EEs are so awesome i don't even bother with Asian SPs.
-
12-22-10 20:51 #890Senior Member

Posts: 208Yes, the pics are completely accurate. To say the location is discrete is an understatement however. As mentioned, call and ask for directions and make an appointment. I found that mamasan far prefers that. FC is a very special place. During one visit, mamasan insisted on washing and pressing my shirt during the session because I had a coffee spill on it. It was amazing to get my pipes drained with a super-hot attendant (it was Miss Dallas. BTW, she told me that was her nickname because she liked "Dollars" so much!) and put on a warm, pressed shirt.
Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn2
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-10 12:26 #889Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm not sure if they're the actual pics of the ladies but I think they are a pretty fair representation of what they look like. Std philly rate of 1. 6 apply at the end of the session. It's a very discrete location off Sprin Garden St. Call the number for precise direction or visit CH4 thread on bestgfe for written the. O.
Originally Posted by Mike Jones911
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-10 15:00 #888Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey visiting Philly had a few questions. Does fun city really have those girls on the website? What are the rates and where are they located. I can trade info if needed from terb. Ca if anyone ever in Toronto.
-
12-21-10 14:48 #887Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey visiting Philly had a few questions. Does fun city really have those girls on the website? What are the rates and where are they located. I can trade info if needed from terb. Ca if anyone ever in Toronto.
-
12-20-10 05:03 #886Regular Member

Posts: 1LOL, did they change the name again? I just drove by two weeks ago and saw a freshly painted sign out front that said "Sani Therapy". Maybe the name changes every time there is new management
Originally Posted by C1 in PA
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-10 07:15 #885Regular Member

Posts: 20The one on trooper Road is actually called SENA therapy- near corner on Trooper at Egypt road next to Subway.
Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





