Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,536 to 35,550 of 43551
-
12-18-10 09:50 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 278Noobie!
Just google the address, like I did.
Originally Posted by Dennis3
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-10 22:57 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 55What is the name of the place?
Originally Posted by Cerfman
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-10 21:19 #8014Regular Member

Posts: 91034 Cambridge St in Cambridge
Went today, walked in and noticed how clean the place was as opposed to other places that have been sub par in my opinion. Enjoy a full hour with no interruptions for. 8 from a girl with hands that went in all the right places. As an added bonus to this place the girl who I had surprised me with her knowledge of the english language, this intrigued me as I felt a connection, I've gone to some places before and some of the girls just say Hi, yes, no, goodbye. I noticed towards the end she seemed to fluff my feathers in a way that made me excited, the girls there all looks pretty young and cute, as for the persons name, I can't remember but it was a fabulous massage to say the least. I'll be coming back for more when I get a chance. It was better than expected so I tipped a bit more than usual for the amazing work that was complete.
-
12-16-10 20:34 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 355"Maggie's Drawers"
In riflery,"Maggie's Drawers" is a red flag that means a shot has totally missed the target. From "red flag" to "on the rag" is a short step.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-10 17:45 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 56Chinatown 3808?
Anyone have any intel on a new number in chinatown (3808)?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...word=chinatown
I know the pics are fake, but just checking to see if this is something new and worthwhile. (saw a post back in August with someone asking about the same number in danvers, I think, but with no responses.)
Thanks.
-
12-16-10 17:42 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 327Diva
Like Spa A & B, Knapp St ladies are the same, they had a falling out and setup up shop at 40 Harrison av. There is one other place that has rather nice ones on Hudson.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-10 23:12 #8010Banned Member

Posts: 311Re: Maggie Drawers
Maggie Drawers?
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
Re Diva, I was referring to 5 Knapp but having visited Diva 3 times, the older provider there is not any good on either side. Alice I like but far from being a favorite.
I'd love to hear where some of these better and younger ones are in CT. Even a hint
-
12-15-10 12:17 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 327Maggie Drawers
Don't you hate it when you pull the cord and all you get is maggie drawers.
Originally Posted by Pikachoo
[View Original Post]
Been to Diva's and won't go back. Too many old hags there and there are better and younger ones all around CT.
-
12-15-10 01:47 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 197Though I have not seen her, I did speak with her and yes it is. She has resurfaced, just be cautious that she doesn't try to rush you out in 30mins after paying and expecting an hour. She maybe on the wagon and sober again this time. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by Mmaddmann
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-10 23:08 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 164Ripcord.
In case you hadn't already guessed, the ripcord is a standard tool to repel hobbyists. It may or may not actually be connected to a parachute.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-10 22:20 #8006Banned Member

Posts: 311Knapp
Visited this reliable milking parlor in CT, saw CoCo. Kind of a big girl, but not bad technique w / strong hands. Nice tease, decent finish with upper (nice!) and lower privileges. Might try again when there is not a ripcord hanging out though.
6 +.4 damage.
-
12-14-10 22:15 #8005Banned Member

Posts: 311RE Diva
If you paid $ for half then no wonder she didn't ask for a tip. You should have gotten an hour for that total amount.
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-10 15:55 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 125Mimi
Had a nice session with her yesterday at Bonan. If you like Jojo you'll like Mimi: similar looks and body. Both very sweet and friendly and both allow full roaming on top. Jojo has slightly better massage technique, but Mimi is better on the tease. As for the finish, I wouldn't giver Mimi a high grade, but it may have been because they were busy and the doorbell rang. As soon as I heard that ring, the session went from leisurely to rushed. Overall, solid value, esp for the half hour price.
-
12-14-10 13:19 #8003

Posts: 1286Diva Spa
Made a visit to Diva yesterday. . $ for half. Attendant was close to 50 but did a nice job, a few calls, some leave and returns, but the finish was ok. No ask or mention of tip, I gave. 2 and she was pleased.
-
12-14-10 10:48 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 278New AMP Malden St. Everett ending in 7678
I visited last week, the only staffer there was JESSICA from Waltham Wellness. 905 Main! I was very happy to see her as I tried this spot out for the first time, and she remembered me! Location is much closer for me than WW, a solid favorite, but I like to try new places for the hunt. I like a strong massage and Jessica worked very hard on me, what a sweetie. She's very upbeat and happy, and so was I!
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






