Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,861 to 55,875 of 61398
-
12-12-10 11:37 #5538Banned Member

Posts: 19Not Pricy Nicole
Was in town yesterday afternoon so decided to take a look. WW was just about desesrted, the only thing out was $50 Nicole and she looked a little rough, no makeup, hair not done. Made two passes and decided it was time to move on. B / CB was about the same, though I did pick up a SW near 10 Th St. She had a bad attitude so out the door she went, no tip, just a smile and drop her off where I picked her up. Then. Nicole! Haven't seen her in about a year, she had gone on a program, gained some weight and had a pair of firm, repeat firm titties about two cup sizes larger than last time I saw her. We found a good queit placed to play and she got almost naked. Started with a BBBJDT, damn it felt good to feel her nose in my pubics again, she ate the whole thing! Unrestricted hand roaming was allowed, then went on to full service. She was willing, vocal, and wet. Was very unhurried, and a good time was had. Talk to her, you can strike a good deal, she is NOT WW Nicole!
-
12-12-10 10:06 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 285B / CB safe
It was just so nice to see how safe the neighborhood B / CB was last night with LE up down every street in sight.
Anyone heard of Caycee? Info on her?
-
12-12-10 09:48 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 978Tara
Tara is an old timer so to speak. She has been clean for about a year & on the meth program. She always gave great BBBJ, full service average for normal tuition. She is about 5'4 now 200 lbs give or take 10. She only ventures out when she really needs the extra money. Stll not much new talent out yet needing extra cash, oh well.
Be carefull, LE still pretty hot all areas
-
12-12-10 08:41 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 1123EW, You're off to a good start by providing some real info on a lady you encountered. May I offer a suggestion to improve you standing with the group.
Originally Posted by Eddie Warchild
[View Original Post]
Provide a bit more information. Things like location (like W / W or CB if you don't want to mention specific streets) , time of day, service (s) provided, and maybe a bit more of a physical description.
Regardless, keep the good posts coming.
-
12-11-10 20:47 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 28Tara
Met up with this WSW called Tara. She is on the plus side but has a friendly attitude. Folks treat her well.
-
12-11-10 19:55 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 318Wasted day
Cruised B / Cb this afternoon, no talent was present. Hit WW, near the circle saw a young early 20s cute blonde w / tight jeans and a real nice ass. Damn she looked good, thought this is my lucky day. Saw her on one of the side streets off the circle, slowed down, caught her eye and gave her a half smile. She smiled back at me and I thought WTF? She looked like a Jack O Lantern, she had so many rotten / missing teeth. I headed down WW, saw Patty at Millington, too late to pull over, I went the back way down Brunswick to connect w / her. Damn she was gone. Traveled back to the circle, saw Pricey Nicole sitting on some steps eating something out of a white paper bag. I waved at her and she smiled and waved back. I thought I will give her a few minutes to finish her food then go pick her up. Wrong, five minutes later she was gone. Headed back towards B / CB but it started to rain, so I headed home instead ending this uneventful afternoon.
RP
-
12-11-10 16:15 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 978Heather / Torey
I was told today that she was beaten up & raped by 3 guys the other nite around Wilkens / Payson area.
Anybody else know whats up?
Not much out today on the WW or PP areas even with the nice weather
-
12-11-10 14:00 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 697Rttf
I had some guy send nasty PMs after I said it to him. A very simple minded ese. Very boring person I would imagine and must have been picked throughout his life.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 13:57 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 697LOL! Especially Washington BLVD. I have seen cops put there lights on just to pull in and then turn them out when they parked just to get there donughts 30 sceconds sooner
Originally Posted by Junky11
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 11:53 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 622Go Tot
Good for you Tot. It may seem rude but it really is the best thing. As you know, there is a genuine wealth of information and details to be had with this method.
Originally Posted by tottomim
[View Original Post]
Usually posters don't mean anything bad; it's just that most don't see the need to repost the same basic information over and over on behalf of someone who didn't take the time to read it.
Happy holiday hunting to all
-
12-11-10 07:16 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 1045Stacy
Yes, I know cops hang out at DUNKIN DONATS, but I didn't see the cop parked across the street or partially hidden on a side street or lot who drove over there. Too busy thinking with the little head while looking at STACY. She has a nice body and cute tits. It's easy to get distracted and careless at times. BBB
Originally Posted by Junky11
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 06:22 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 183Nicole (Brooklyn).
This girl is long past due for a review.
A small little thing.
Her qualities.
Small (body) , young, blonde.
The kicker, she loves giving BBBJs. She is full of energy and very patient.
She explains to me that she is really good, I have heard that before and have been left unimpressed. Not this time.
Her words:
"I love giving blow jobs, I love watching your get excited. When you cum I feel good that I caused that. I try to be the best at what I do."
PM for the digits, high quality seniors only.
-
12-11-10 00:21 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 285[QUOTE=PussProwler; 1103442]
I once had a condom break while doing a provider in Juarez Mexico. Scary situation. If you're doing more than a pipe cleaning with a block girl wear 2 raincoats.
Originally Posted by C C Guyster
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 00:18 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 285WTF? No offense but you didn't know cops hang out at Dunkin Donuts?
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-10 20:42 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 457Heather
Started the day late, around 1 PM to pick up some auction items I bought over the weekend near PigTown. Two hours later still waiting. Decided to go for some crabs for lunch. On my way back saw a civilian looking gal with clothes not nearly sufficient for the the weather. Validated the eye signal with pickup around the corner. One of those times when you 99% expect her to keep going straight, but comes around the corner. Average built, brown shoulder length hair, average looks, but very civilian looking. After small talk about the weather she asked where we were going, I asked if she had a spot, said no. Made the offer, she said the least she would go for was $30, no CIM, I agreed. Skills were not top notch, but followed directions well. I offered $10 more for CIM, which she declined, counter offered $20 when I was about to pop, she agreed as I was popping. My simple request was to keep it in for a moment or two, so that my underwear stays dry, she obliged. This was followed by a spit which I do not mind. As it turned out, the spot was not a good choice for daytime mongering. It is an excellent choice for nighttime. I believe I have seen her before, but again mistaken her for a civilian. Wearing same jeans and same sweatshirt / jacket thing. Her name is Heather, says he has a BF, lives on Eagle St. Says never been arrested, does this from time to time when she and her BF are broke. She was not smoking, but smelled like cigarettes. Has lower lip piercing. I asked if she has digits, said no, but suggested I check for her at a specific location this weekend. She looks younger, but claims she is 22. She did not want to bee seen exiting my car.
BTW, I just emptied my mail box again. I am done with the SW photo exchange thing. More than half of the folks who promised to exchange photos never delivered their side of the deal after receiving the first one. I was shocked that many of the girls who appeared innocent were not camera shy. I do not think there is much more I would like to see. Thanks to those who delivered.









Reply With Quote





