Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1528
-
12-06-10 16:40 #403Senior Member

Posts: 26Call her
Why don't you call her instead. That si why she left her phone number. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by Jrsmith2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-10 14:56 #402Senior Member

Posts: 386Emma
Emma was here this past summer and I hadn't seen her advertise in Louisville in quite some time. I saw her twice, FS all options on the table. Pics are accurate and she does have a great personality.
http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...ing-21/2664689
-
12-06-10 10:57 #401Regular Member

Posts: 24Randi
Tried emailing her couple of times, no answer.
Does anybody have any feed back on her?
-
11-24-10 12:43 #400Senior Member

Posts: 447I was searching around recently through some of my old info and found this ad.
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
http://louisville.eroticmugshots.com...ity=louisville
It looked interesting. The girl's name was Tracy but she had the same number as Naughty Tonya. Strange, huh? Wonder whether they're the same person, or which one ripped off the other?
Her phone number was Mt Wash. 251-444*
-
11-20-10 13:01 #399Senior Member

Posts: 63850% African + 50% British = 100% Dayne
Guys,
I just noticed Dayne was visiting your town Sunday thru Tuesday. I have seen Dayne numerous times over the summer here in Cincinnati. She is a must see! Pics are accurate. Very sweet, personable and smart. Has reviews on another site, and e-com (which I is know useless) and discussed on the Cincinnati USA board a bunch!
WingmanToddLast edited by Wingman Todd; 11-20-10 at 13:02. Reason: spelling
-
10-27-10 11:45 #398Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Commercial Message deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-27-10 11:35 #397Regular Member

Posts: 24Well, I TOFTT yesterday with Lynn. As Sluttypie says, fun older lady (mid 40's) non-rushed and would recommend to others. Other details PM me.
Originally Posted by Sluttypie
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-10 00:09 #396Senior Member

Posts: 481In the inefferable words of Rob Schnieder.. 'You can do it! '.

Let us know how things work out for ya, if you do so decide to partake of her services. .
Jay.
Originally Posted by Man01
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-10 22:59 #395Senior Member

Posts: 42I too was hoping somebody had taken the plunge with Rachel. I am more of a parlor kind of guy, but very interested in trying her out. But I would feel more comfortable if somebody on here had experienced her. I am always weary of "reviews" posted on other sites, when that user has either a) never posted a review before or b) had reviewed very few people.
Originally Posted by Ky Guy 123
[View Original Post]
I guess I may just have to take one for the team this week.
-
10-26-10 20:04 #394Senior Member

Posts: 481I've had no face to face contact with either of them personally, but Lynn of Somerset comes up to Lexington often, and I've heard from extremely reliable folks here that she's a great lass to visit with. If you want to do a little background on her do a search for her on the Lex forums for more info if ya want. Hope this helps.
Jay.
Originally Posted by Slick Dick In
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-10 13:29 #393Regular Member

Posts: 24RachelWild or Lynn from Somerset
Anyone on here have any experience with either of these two providers?
Lynn is supposedly in Louisville for a couple of days, and I believe that Rachel is based here in Louisville.
Both have ads on backpage and E dot com with reviews, but I trust the judement of those on here for more info.
Thanks
-
10-02-10 14:30 #392Senior Member

Posts: 59Ms Pie
Don't mean to be formal Slutty but I want u to wear that hat u had on in the escort classified ads. The next time I see u. I think that is hot on u girl. MmmmmMmmmm
-
10-01-10 13:30 #391Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Commercial Message deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-28-10 03:44 #390Forum Advertiser

Posts: 99Former A.B.E Girl Lisa (aka, "Sasha")
I won't repeat my earlier post about Lisa (you know her contemporaneously as "Sasha, ") except to say that she has not worked for A. B. E for many months now.
Originally Posted by Tsma69
A. B. E does have a screening practice; both pre-hire and during employment. We screen for:
- Criminal history
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Medical condition
We do this because A. B. E is a licensed, professional service, and we can be held to answer for violations of these policies by the licensing authority. It's one of many reasons discerning clients use professional services. Lisa passed all three criteria when she was hired and marketed by A. B. E. I cannot say whether she would pass any of those today. She became an "independent" after I terminated her employment with A. B. E., so it is anybody's guess what her condition is.
Call or email with questions.
Vicky
-
09-28-10 03:38 #389Forum Advertiser

Posts: 99Not sure which reviews you are reading, Stevensin, but the ladies registered with A. B. E are generally given good reviews-except by a competitor here in USASG posting under several different accounts.
Originally Posted by Stevensin
But that is another story entirely.
As for "Sasha, " she is not with A. B. E. When she worked for me, her name was "Lisa. " The YouTube promo ad for her is still running (it's a contractual requirement, folks. Long boring explanation.)
The short version is that she hasn't worked with A. B. E for many months. I let her go after finding out that she was seeing bureau clients on the side, and it caused personal problems for at least two (2) of our registered VIP clients. Hobbyists use professional services to avoid the very problem Lisa was causing.
I can't speak to the rumor of STDs, or those regarding Lisa robbing people. I can say that I was and still am extremely disappointed in the road she had taken (overt prostitution.) She was clean (physically and emotionally) while she was with A. B. E. I found out about her drug problem after I fired her. She then began working under the name "Sasha. " The BP ad making the allegations against her (also reported here in USASG) was brought to my attention about a month about by one of my girls. I was shocked to see it, and very saddened by what has happened to Lisa. The girls and I can only wish her luck, and hope that she finds whatever is needed to get out of the mess she is in.
A. B. E is very much alive and running, with beautiful new ladies and a great facility. I can't speak to the alleged criticisms about my company. I do know that those clients who exercise patience and common sense normally report a high degree of satisfaction with A. B. E. Girls. Make what you will of that.
Call or email if you have any questions.
Vicky











Reply With Quote






