Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 301 to 315 of 3219
-
12-04-10 15:09 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: OVERALL CROWN
And now (drum roll please) : the final and most important category of my contest: nominees for the winner of the OVERALL crown for Supereloquent's Miss SW 2010.
It has been a long nomination process, so thanks for bearing with me. Please don't ignore the sub-categories in the contest, especially because there has been light voting in certain categories, and there is a particularly hot three-way race brewing in the Miss Spinner Division between Aundrea, Baby Cakes and Precious. Just one vote could be decisive in that category and many other of the sub-contests.
In my mind the overall winner should have it all: a gorgeous face, a beautiful body, an outstanding personality and attitude, and incredible sexual skills. However, as with previous categories for voting, the criteria for the casting your vote are yours, and can be anything you want them to be. Perhaps you dated one or several of the nominees and have a favorite. Maybe you like the looks of one over all the others in any of the pics I have posted of them. Please don't just judge the final pics I have posted here for the overall contest nominees as the basis for your vote; this isn't a contest of the final pic pose I have chosen for them. I selected these various poses primarily to provide an interesting variety of views. Since most of you will not have experienced all or perhaps even most of the candidates in all the capacities necessary to make a fully informed decision, you may have to rely upon my posted reports and pictures of them to help you make up your mind. Here are links to my indexes of all the reports I have made and pics I have posted both in my Philly and NJ threads. These may help you in determining THE overall winner for 2010:
Supereloquent’s Philadelphia Reports and Pics
Supereloquent’s NJ Reports and Pics
A girl can win in more than one category, so her having won in any specialty category (such as Spinner of the Year, as one example) , does not preclude that she could also be named the overall winner of the contest.
There are 29 nominees for the overall winner of the contest. Write-ins are also permitted, subject to my approval.
-
12-04-10 15:04 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 2334A Date with Jody
I mistakenly forgot to nominate Jody for the Kinky Contest, which she most certainly was.
Originally Posted by Jicarlo
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic.
-
12-04-10 13:44 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 2334A Vote for Spinner Mandy
I used to call Mandy "Goth Mandy" because of her many piercings and dark make-up. You can see from my pics that she had done something really unusually exotic with her hair: a shock of blonde bangs in the front, and dark brunette over the rest of her head, very highly original and interesting. She is also definitely a spinner. Mandy is another girl on the Ave who has it all: the cutest face, a hot / tight little bod, the sweetest disposition, a great cock sucker and loves to be fucked. My personal nick for her is "Fuck Muffin," which so accurately and appropriately describes her.
Originally Posted by Member #1759
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Mandy.
-
12-04-10 13:26 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 2334A Vote for Tanika
It is amazing how many gems can be found on the Ave if you put in the time and energy. Tanika has the full package: smarts, charm, sweetness, a gorgeous face, a beautiful bod and sexual skills that are off the hook, not to mention that she adores talking dirty and is KINKY as hell! Whoooooohooooo.
Originally Posted by Old Woodie
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of Tanika.
-
12-04-10 13:12 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 2334A Vote for Precious
I apologize for that. I saw that you had only recently first posted and then I saw the November 30, without paying particular attention to the year: my bad. Your vote for Precious definitely counts. She has made a rapid advance from behind, and is now in a dead heat with Aundrea and Baby Cakes for Miss Spinner of the Year. She is also now a front runner in other categories for which she is nominated. This emphasizes more than ever that, just as in political elections, the few who take the time to vote can disproportionately determine the winner (not that I am taking anything away from Precious; I just am making the point that every vote counts, even the wrongly initially perceived "hanging chad" like yours that is now judged to be a valid ballot.)
Originally Posted by Randy1948
[View Original Post]

Here is another reminder pic of Precious in her cute little matching bra and panty set.
-
12-04-10 08:49 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 54Vote for Spinner Mandy
Here is a vote for Spinner Mandy. She looks like my x-stepdaughter & I love the tongue piercing. Nikki looks great with a cock in the mouth as does Hottie Nicole.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
You've have had a very fruitful year SuperE! Dolly, Jamie Lynn, Hottie Nicole, Sabrina, Justine, Leigh w / that pink pussy. Would not kick any of them out of my $10 spot bed!
-
12-04-10 07:49 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 740Tanika
Tanika gets all my votes. Wow I love the chocolate ladies and Tanika looks amazing. If she lived close to me I would be having hot chocolate on a regular basis. LOL
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-10 22:13 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is a labeled mosaic collage of the final 9 nominees for this category.
-
12-03-10 22:13 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 69Jessica and Jody
I did see a Jessica but it wasn't that one though, I wish it was this one had a little more meat on the bones. But I did see Jody and she was amazing! Did manage to get a few pic that I will post later.
-
12-03-10 22:11 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is the final group of nine nominees. There are 38 nominees in all.
-
12-03-10 22:07 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is a labeled mosaic collage of the third group of nominees. There is one more group forthcoming.
-
12-03-10 22:05 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is the third group of 9 nominees. There is one more group to go.
-
12-03-10 22:02 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is a labeled mosaic collage of the second group of 10 nominees. There are two more sets of nominees to follow.
-
12-03-10 22:00 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is the second group of 10 nominees. There are 18 more to go.
-
12-03-10 21:57 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: FS
Here is a labeled mosaic collage of the first group of ten nominees in the FS competition.

















