Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 12112
-
12-03-10 01:42 #67Senior Member

Posts: 78Funny thing yesterday I was there and this black chick comes and talks to the dude next to me. After she leaves the pit boss comes over and says watch it she's a hooker. Apparently after a good day hooking they all come down to the casino to try and double up. She was hot too which took me off guard.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 15:51 #66Senior Member

Posts: 136Casino
Where do the ladies hang out in Milwaukee? I have looked in the casino. I have seen NADA. Any advice?
-
11-29-10 10:40 #65Senior Member

Posts: 1363And you got her number?
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-10 03:19 #64Senior Member

Posts: 63Stand by SW
Well last week I could not wait to call this black chick that sucked my cock till it was raw. The whole nine yards. Deep sucking, swirling the tongue while sucking and she even sucked every last drop out.
I call the fuckin cell phone number and guess what. Some white guy voice mail. FUCK!
So I fly down to Lisbon ave for that black girl that fucked me blind a few weeks back. NO DICE! She is no where. And I am out for 1 1/2 with no fucking luck. I hit greenfield, nat, walnut, center and on and on.
So around 11 pm I take one last stroll down lisbon. BINGO! There she is. I pick her up off street. She is happy to see me. 30 bucks for suck and fuck. DEAL.
My balls are full and ready for this hungry young black mouth. We find a spot and she jumps in back. I get back there and she has her pants. Jacket and condom ready.
So I am relaxed and she starts sucking my cock and making grunting sounds.
I ask her if she loves my white cock? She moans yes. She mounts me and I swear to good with my big SUV she rides like crazy shaking the whole fucking truck.
I lean forward and pound the fuck out of her. I tell her to pull her pussy lips apart wide. I tear the condom off and squirt my cum inside her pussy with the rest in her mouth. Ahhhhh these are good days my friends.
-
11-27-10 00:40 #63Senior Member

Posts: 1434That may be a good idea Flattopper. There are probably people sitting in cars waiting for patients to come out from medical treatment, so it would not look odd to see someone just sitting in a car.
Originally Posted by Flattopper
[View Original Post]
I had thought about the casino too, but I have seen security drive around pretty often and they must have lots of cameras there. Maybe some spots outside the ramp would be okay, but I don't know if I would chance actually going into the ramp.
-
11-27-10 00:17 #62Senior Member

Posts: 186Daytime car dates
Had a thought while I was reading through the posts. If you buzz up national (I think) or is it Greenfield? Anyway it's a short ride to the VA grounds in West Milwaukee. Maybe not the most appropriate place, but the park like atmosphere would offer just enough seclusion minus alot of suspicion.
-
11-26-10 20:50 #61Senior Member

Posts: 67Lincoln and 16th
Took a drive tonight on a whim. Saw an attractive WSW about 23-26, with longer blond hair. She didn't look like a junky. She had on tight jeans and a track jacket. Looped around and she noticed me and gave me a nod. I pulled down a side street and looped around again, kind of scoping the scene for LE or cars that might be undercover LE. When I came back, she was either negotiating a deal with another monger, talking to her pimp or checking in with LE. It all kind of spooked me, so I headed home.
I know the description is pretty vague, but have any of why'all seen her around? Would LE be working on a cold night like tonight?
-
11-26-10 20:29 #60Senior Member

Posts: 78Near the casino
I'm not from MKE but go to the casino often, when I go out and find a SW, I usually head back that way. I've had it done in their parking structure, or right outside of it. There is alot of places to park, and empty space and no houses around. I usually only fuck or get head so I'm in and out within 20mins. If you're going to be long then get a cheap hotel, otherwise go near the casino get it done and roll out safely. There is a small business on Canal street I believe, where there is like 13 parking spots in a row. I usually go there at night and get it done.
-
11-26-10 18:34 #59Senior Member

Posts: 76Airport parking garage
Back around 1996 there was this amazingly hot 19 year old black chick I used to pick up on about 13th and Greenfield, in front of the big red apartment building. Best black pussy I've ever had. She was really cute, and always dressed kinda preppy. Anyhow, she always had me take her over to the airport, we'd park in the structure in an area that wasn't to full, and since we were out within half an hour, I never had to pay for parking!
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-10 13:26 #58Senior Member

Posts: 1318Nighttime is Best
I think about concern I might have if some strange vehicle pulled up outside my house. From my upstairs window I could see what was going on & I might go out & harass them or call the cops. I do not like getting my therapy outside any houses anywhere in daylight hours-regardless of how far they are from the hood.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
CM
-
11-26-10 12:58 #57Senior Member

Posts: 1267Lefty, you had this down to a science, reminds me of a relay race when the runners hand-off the baton.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-10 12:41 #56Senior Member

Posts: 2881Motels
If you get to be a regular customer with some of the motel operators. Most of which are Indian, Pakastani, they know you by sight and habit. I used to call ahead to by friend Akbar and say I just picked up a girl and will be on S. 27th in 10 min. He'd watch for us, bring out a key and I would slip him a twenty. He knew I wasn't going to break stuff or use the phone. Or often not even pull the covers back. Try the Suburban or further down, the Sky Line. These owners know the score and are businessmen who want your business.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-10 12:21 #55Senior Member

Posts: 1267Car dates
I don't like dead-end roads myself, I get visions of being too easy to trap in. Low traffic--yes, but the traffic they DO get is really noticeable by any locals.
Car washes have been brought up before, but they don't last long enough, even if you get the double wash--double waxing.
I don't have a lot of experience with car dates myself, but the last one I had was on a street in front of a lot with no building on it, lots of trees, and a car passing about every five minutes. In the course of the date, there was one dog-walker, a couple of bicyclists, and a pedestrian. All were on the opposite side of the street except the dog-walker. School was in session so no kids around. It lasted about thirty minutes, plus getting our clothes back on. Just as we got back seated, some more foot traffic was approaching.
The girl wasn't fussy about the spot, she told me she's done car dates on streets and in parking lots, mostly at night though.
-
11-26-10 10:30 #54Senior Member

Posts: 1434Thanks Craven, I really appreciate your insight. I have a question about staying away from houses. I have been scouting some dead end streets in residential areas figuring cars or walkers will not likely be passing by. Then it would only be a matter of being spotted by someone in the few houses before the dead end. Any thoughts about that?
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
The other thing I have been thinking about is driving a few miles, maybe 10 minutes out of the heavy mongering areas. It seems two people sitting in a car off 6th and Greenfield might raise more suspicion about pay for play activities than it would outside the active SW areas. Any thoughts about that? I know Lefty has mentioned getting out of the city to West Milwaukee as one more way to make sure they are not LE.
-
11-26-10 08:57 #53Senior Member

Posts: 1318500th Post. Woo-Hoo!
I agree not all of us have the time & $ to check into motels, so doing it in a vehicle is the next best thing. Darkness is obviously preferred but here's what I have learned about daytime vehicle activity-
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-A van is the way to go. I love mine.
-Getting head while driving is safer than you think as nobody will spot what's going on. If you're paranoid about being spotted throw a tarp over her. Requires good self control.
-Park where you can see everything around you, rather than parking in alleys. There are plenty of desolate areas in Milwaukee that work. Stay several hundred yards from a house, car or school.
-Parking structures are good too, like those at hospitals. Some have security cameras but these are set up to see what's going on outside the vehicle-not in it. The Milwaukee hoods where you pick up street gals don't have too many of these structures.
Craven









Reply With Quote






