Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13126
-
11-22-10 08:19 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ditto!
Originally Posted by Member #1759
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
PS: I have to add this because: The message I entered (Ditto!) was too short. I had to lengthen my message to at least 10 characters.
-
11-21-10 19:23 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 445Philly
Well got to Philly, went out and it seemed everytime I saw something interesting she would vanish. Then I ran into Krista, she knew a good 10 spot house and we did it there. Good solid performance and a fairly nice gal. She been around on and off for a few years.
-
11-21-10 05:51 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 54Street I appreciate your humble manner, honesty & contributions. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-10 07:21 #3433

Posts: 734Yes, and yes.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-10 06:08 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 198Coming Thanksgiving day
The return of Gwendolyn. When God made Gwendolyn, He took His time and read the instructions.
And yes if you want to know I did eat that ass. Lying won't help. I am just nasty like that. So be here Thanksgiving and join the fun. Here is my past post of her.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post999524
Street
-
11-19-10 21:53 #3431Troll

Posts: 54Re: Some recent pickups. Holly...
Welcome to the club, and I agree with your review. Holly is one of the sweetest, cutest, and brightest girls out there. I ran across her tonight and received her usual friendly and sensual service, despite her being a bit sick. For those on the lookout for her, she now has jet black hair.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-10 12:11 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 198Oh really and why is that? Are you really maintaining she has HIV disease? You are the poster boy for totally idiotic and irresponsible posts.
Originally Posted by White Devil
[View Original Post]
Street
-
11-19-10 07:25 #3429Regular Member

Posts: 8She could be a poster girl for HIV awareness.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-10 02:32 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 198Well put. She thinks you are a real nice Guy, BTW.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Street
-
11-19-10 00:25 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 436Rachel
I've seen Rachel several times and with a single exception regarding the arrival of her period have had a great time with her. As Steve mentioned she's had children and her tummy shows it. Welcome to the world of real women. If it bothers you try doggie style. I've found all women look beautiful in that position.
-
11-18-10 23:35 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 1384Hmmm. I've seen this girl before Steve. I belive on the ave and not recently. Very familiar and driving me nuts trying to remember. Maybe new to the north end or a recent relapse, but def seen her before and I don't believe it was anytime recent.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-10 23:31 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 1384Wow that is really bad. Too bad a pretty face, but that would be something to ruin even a Viagra boner
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-10 23:14 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 141How did it smell?
-
11-18-10 22:59 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 385Those long legs of her's should be up in the air.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-10 16:29 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Rachel unwrapped and Raw
Another nice find and report. I love the long lanky legs.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
CookyJar











Reply With Quote





