rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 875 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3418

    Rachel!

    That's not a bad find Street, not bad at all. I have to give her an "A" for freaky oh another for price. But the only thing that has me a little puzzled is the white stuff? It could be a lot of things but I'm curious. I know most of these girl don't get out to the GYNO much but I've seen stranger stuff. And have done even nastier.

  2. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    Below I mention a warning I didn't really believe that LE had mentioned to a girl I just picked up. But soon after posting my report I saw the reference elsewhere on the Philly board that this indeed is a fact that there have been girls killed and hurt recently near the stroll. Sad and sickening. Let's hope and, if there is any way possible, help LE get this POS loser as soon as possible.
    Ouch, things like that really hurt the mongering trade. I know of two or three places, Spokane, WA, Dallas, TX (early 90's nearly closed Harry Hines) , and Dayton, OH immediately jump to mind; where someone started attacking and / or killing some of the street girls. In each case, it brought out an increase in LE and a decline in the number of girls going out to earn their prescription money.

    I guess you guys really need to start keeping a close eye out for LE now.

  3. #3416

    Rachel's tummy

    Rachel's tummy.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tummy1.jpg‎   tummy2.jpg‎  

  4. #3415

    More of Rachel

    More of Rachel- enjoy.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails r2.jpg‎   r3.jpg‎   r4.jpg‎   r5.jpg‎   r6.jpg‎  

    r7.jpg‎   r8.jpg‎   r11.jpg‎  

  5. #3414

    Rachel unwrapped and Raw

    Power went out in the Kensington area on Monday. At that very moment I was with Rachel. She was on all fours in our 10. 00 room. She very lubed up and a small dildo up her rectum. Then the room went dark. So ok just stop think about this for a minute, Rachel, a toy up her loose rectum, and with me in the dark. Superheros are not as happy.

    Let me start at the beginning. I called her at 10. 00 and talked to a very sleepy Rachel. I asked her if she know were we could find 10. 00 room She did not, but I could pick her up at 11. 00. While I waited I went to a 10. 00 room I used in one of my Jennifer reports to see if the guy still remembered me. He did and booked it for 11. 00am.

    When Rachel saw the place she was very happy. She had been looking for place like this. . She now knew of a cheap place to take her dates. So this was the damage 10. 00 for the room and 30. 00 for her.

    A things to note. 1. You will notice some white powder on and around her kitty. I am not sure what is up with that, but I will say my camera settings made it much more apparent. 2. I purposely included two shots of her yummy that are not flattering. Her yummy will be a deal- breaker for many of you. Just remember this. This how a Woman in her early 30's often looks if she has had children. But that doesn't mean you have to put her up, does it. I am looking out for you Gem Hunters, even though I am not one of you. Her tummy is fine with me, but it's is all about getting what we want.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails r027b1b.jpg‎  

  6. #3413

    Strangling report true

    Below I mention a warning I didn't really believe that LE had mentioned to a girl I just picked up. But soon after posting my report I saw the reference elsewhere on the Philly board that this indeed is a fact that there have been girls killed and hurt recently near the stroll. Sad and sickening. Let's hope and, if there is any way possible, help LE get this POS loser as soon as possible.

  7. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her up in the north end last week. She had on the biggest pair of sunglasses, and I couldn't tell if she was a SW or a civvie. So much harder to make eye contact with those ginormous sunglasses.

    How bad are her teeth? I can overlook some teeth issues, if they aren't that bad, for a young and thin body.
    I can see why-her guard is up and she does not stare at cars. I have know other SW's who approached.

    The job the same way and they are always the most attractive. No her teeth are not that bad.

    Street

  8. #3411

    Some recent pickups. Holly, Mt. Titsmore Jennifer, older Kelly

    I am slowly returning to the Ave after mostly being away for the past couple years. Quick recap of a few recent pickups. Ran across shoulder length blond-haired, big-titted, Jennifer one night between Tioga and Ontario. She was clearly under the influence of something, slurring words, and occasionally nodding off as we drove to my spot. I didn't think I'd been w / her but certain things she said were ringing a distant bell, including when she said as we got to my spot that one other guy had taken her there but a long time ago and during the day.

    I checked my list of pickups and then the archives here and now realize I was that guy and had reported on her a couple years ago I believe it was. She's a former heroin addict, now Xanax addict. Nice person, good BBJCIM performer even in her somewhat groggy state. Very nice rack, she says the boys in high school called her Mt. Titsmore.

    More recently I found the well-known Holly very close to where she is living mid-stroll. Yeah I know, Mike, welcome to the party a year and a half or so after she first made her splash on the Ave. Hey, I'm a little behind the times these days, what can I say. I was aware that after her initial excellent reviews, she's gotten some bad ones and cautions that YMMV. Her complexion isn't the best these days but her pretty eyes remain lively and overall I think she is still looking plenty attractive. I was envisioning her being taller. She is more petite than I'd expected.

    I have to say I really enjoyed my time w / Holly and look forward to seeing her again for something more than the extended car date we had. I found her to be a sweetie, intelligent, easy to talk to. She was completely non-rush, accepting of whereever I wanted to go or do. She also demonstrated some savviness about avoiding detection that I liked. And OMG, in terms of performance she delivered one of the best blowjobs I've gotten in some time and I consider myself a BBJ conossieur. Absolute A+ technique, steady wet DT as good as it gets.

    Then Monday night I was in the area and thought I'd make a quick pass. Before I got more than 5 blocks up from Girard I spotted a rather short, older "blonde" (definitely a wig or cheap dye job). It was an easy, completely safe pickup so I thought why not, even though I could tell even from the street she was not by any means a hot young thing or even a hot MILF. As some of us veteran street mongers have commented, variety is good and often there is an inverse relationship between SW looks and performance - eg the hottest girls can be the weakest performers and vice versa. "Kelly" took off her jacket showing several tats on her well-developed arms. Very friendly, open. She said she doesn't do drugs, lives on Front w / her cat, only been doing this for 6 mos, and just trying to make enough to get by. I rarely believe the "I don't do drugs" line but w/ her I wouldn't rule it out. She is pro-LE saying the cops "have my back" and were warning her that two girls were recently strangled near Cumberland and also by Tioga Park. She asked them why such things hadn't been publicized. I don't know if anyone else has heard this; I was a bit skeptical about what they told her. Anyway, as I'd guessed, Kelly gave a fine BBJCIM w / some pretty intense, intricate tongue action on the head of my dick and was happy to accept my low ball offer, to which I added a tip at the end for her good service.

  9. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    More of Nicky, enjoy.

    Street
    I saw her up in the north end last week. She had on the biggest pair of sunglasses, and I couldn't tell if she was a SW or a civvie. So much harder to make eye contact with those ginormous sunglasses.

    How bad are her teeth? I can overlook some teeth issues, if they aren't that bad, for a young and thin body.

  10. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    More of Nicky, enjoy.

    Street
    I saw her up in the north end last week. She had on the biggest pair of sunglasses, and I couldn't tell if she was a SW or a civvie. So much harder to make eye contact with those ginormous sunglasses.

    How bad are her teeth? I can overlook some teeth issues, if they aren't that bad, for a young and thin body.

  11. #3408

    More of Nicky

    More of Nicky, enjoy.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 008bb.jpg‎   011bb.jpg‎   012bb.jpg‎  

  12. #3407

    Street + a simple Point And Shoot + Kensington Ave =Nicky

    Her name is Nicky. She is pretty but has bad teeth-just a warning to you Gem hunters out there. I have no problem with her teeth. She is new and was given a tour of the tour by a older SW. It was fun to watch. She was shown all the hot spots on the north end. I was involved in training much of my adult life- if I wasn't giving it, I was getting it- and I can spot it even from across the ave. She was even shown just where SW sometimes sit or stand at DD. You know that little corner by the door I am talking about.

    She agreed for 3. 00 for a picture, but then would hardly face the Camera. Bad sign. It may mean that once she has your money she will have no trouble short- stroking you. A Deal is a Deal. This is true in this business more than any other

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 013bbb.jpg‎  

  13. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    In my dream this morning I called Marine and she answered right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I took a cruise down the the this morning a little after 7 to see what was going on. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I went out this morning with the intention of taking a look around for Nikki.
    Look everybody we have another "I had a dream" type! Grow some balls Sparty0320. We don't have dreams here in Philly. Man Up and face the consequences. Stay in Michigan where you belong, little boy. Nobody cares what you think here.

    Street

  14. #3405

    Is Philly so different from other areas?

    Regarding Street's pics of Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dude.
    So here in Philly we have the whole spectrum of women. Hot to fugly, young to old, friendly to bitchy, stable and sane to totally crazy. Is it not so in Michigan where you are from Sparty? I take it from you comment that you don't find Tia attractive to you, so why comment at all. We Philly mongers do not create these girls, we report on what we find out there. Like it or not.

    My initial reaction to your post was that you are a typical rock thrower that has built up a post count and become a Senior member by just critisizing other's posts, and making comments but no reports. I took a few minutes to read some of your recent posts and I was pleased to find that it was not so in your case. You contribute useful reports with good information. So why come here and throw rocks?

    So, is Philly that different? Something that I've noticed in reading other area's posts is that we here in Philly don't "dream" about this stuff. I just don't understand why guys feel that they have to say "I had a dream that I met. Etc" In Philly we deal with reality, real girls, real situations. Maybe it's just a Philly thing, but I like it this way.

  15. #3404

    Tia

    She looks like a dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape