Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7893

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Out of my way, but I TOFTT. Cute provider. Paid 80. Seemed to be two women working. Took me to a room to undress, then to sauna to wait until she finished up with her customer. About 10 minutes later. TS was good, but not RI standards. Could get better on second visit. Korean style massage (similar to the place in Revere). Full roaming OTC during the massage. Some teasing. Could improve on second visit. Flip, massage upper thighs and stomach. I placed her hand on my sore spot. She didn't flinch but said she might get fired. I won't tell. Nice finish. Again full roaming OTC, but wouldn't allow anything else. Tipped 40. She didn't count it, thanked me with a big smile. Come again. And tell your friends. Not a clock watcher. Got there at 3:35 left at 5:30.
    You were there for two hours? You've got to be kidding me! How great is that? Nice job for 120. But don't tell anyone.

  2. #7892

    Lynnway Dunkin Donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    They offer a body scrub and an hour massage for 80. Place looked nice and clean. This place is in a small plaza on the Lynnway northbound. Dunkin Donuts is in front. Lots of parking. Has anyone tried this place?
    Out of my way, but I TOFTT. Cute provider. Paid 80. Seemed to be two women working. Took me to a room to undress, then to sauna to wait until she finished up with her customer. About 10 minutes later. TS was good, but not RI standards. Could get better on second visit. Korean style massage (similar to the place in Revere). Full roaming OTC during the massage. Some teasing. Could improve on second visit. Flip, massage upper thighs and stomach. I placed her hand on my sore spot. She didn't flinch but said she might get fired. I won't tell. Nice finish. Again full roaming OTC, but wouldn't allow anything else. Tipped 40. She didn't count it, thanked me with a big smile. Come again. And tell your friends. Not a clock watcher. Got there at 3:35 left at 5:30.

  3. #7891

    ISO Mai from Newton Center

    Mai used to be at Newton Center spot next to T station. Anyone know where she ended up? She closed up about beginning of October and she said she had worked in Wellesley prior to Newton Center.

    Thanks

  4. #7890

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Harderik  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Perhaps they got a burst of activity after the multiple recent reviews and thought they should be charging more. There's a simple solution, of course. If we make their customer supply suddenly drop off, but I bet we won't hear anyone complaining about tips anymore.
    Last 2 weeks I've been to 3 different establisments, Ge's, Golden Flower and Option Day Spa. I paid the fee each time before disrobing. At all 3 places, additional fees were never mentioned, but at all 3 places I got exactly what I went there for and tipped appropriately. I'm a regular at Ge's, but new to the other 2. Isn't this the way these folks could stay clear of LE? If they never ask for additional $$$ then how can they get in trouble even if they massage every part of the body. If LE walks in and pays $80 and gets a HE without being asked for more $$$, then where is the crime. If I walk in and pay $80 and get a HE and tip $30 or $40 then everybody wins. I guess I'm saying it's the greed that gets these folks in trouble. Assuming that most of their customers know what to reasonably tip for services, why would they ever mention more money? The next time someone comes in that didn't tip. They get no Extras. Simple. I'm NOT A LAWYER, so I could be talking out of my rear end here.

  5. #7889
    I concur with others that Jojo's are implants. And even though I usually like natural breasts, jojo's outstanding large nipples means she gets a thumbs up from me. Her pleasant attitude and "accessibility" certainly help too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you think Jojo's are real or implants? Some reviews said real, some say implants. I've only been with Annie, real B cups.
    [/QUOTE]

  6. #7888

    Tip Scoffing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Going to skip this place if they scoff at the usual tip. Pretty arrogant of them.
    Agreed. Perhaps they got a burst of activity after the multiple recent reviews and thought they should be charging more. There's a simple solution, of course. If we make their customer supply suddenly drop off, but I bet we won't hear anyone complaining about tips anymore.

  7. #7887

    Tip

    Going to skip this place if they scoff at the usual tip. Pretty arrogant of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmittty  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to this place as well a few days ago. Drew a cute, young girl named Shannon I think? Her english was very good, so I don't think it's ChaCha. Everything is as has been described. Good massage, very minor roaming on the thighs only. Didn't attempt to roam the. Small hills. Towards the end, she asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I tried to lead her hand to an area she had neglected, but she pulled away before contact was made. Asked how much I would give her. When I said the normal amount, she scoffed and said that's how much tip she would get normally without the HE. Tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. Needless to say, if I return, I definitely won't be having her. She also said she works the weekends at some place on South Street.

  8. #7886

    South St Jolin's

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmittty  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to this place as well a few days ago. Drew a cute, young girl named Shannon I think? Her english was very good, so I don't think it's ChaCha. Everything is as has been described. Good massage, very minor roaming on the thighs only. Didn't attempt to roam the. Small hills. Towards the end, she asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I tried to lead her hand to an area she had neglected, but she pulled away before contact was made. Asked how much I would give her. When I said the normal amount, she scoffed and said that's how much tip she would get normally without the HE. Tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. Needless to say, if I return, I definitely won't be having her. She also said she works the weekends at some place on South Street.
    She most likely working at Jolin's place on South St. In CT

  9. #7885

    Randolph

    Recent visit to Kismet. Pretty much the same gals I've seen in past although I drew a lady who looked familiar but I had not seen in a while. Great massage, very good fluff after the hot towel on the back followed by a very good HE during which ample Cs were explored. Finished front massage after another hot towel cleanup. Unfortunately I didn't ask her name. I've been a semi-regular there so YMMV but it's pretty good for the price ($70 hr house fee + $40 tip). Not young spinners but pretty much always a very good massage.

  10. #7884

    S'Bai

    Paid a visit to this place as well a few days ago. Drew a cute, young girl named Shannon I think? Her english was very good, so I don't think it's ChaCha. Everything is as has been described. Good massage, very minor roaming on the thighs only. Didn't attempt to roam the. Small hills. Towards the end, she asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I tried to lead her hand to an area she had neglected, but she pulled away before contact was made. Asked how much I would give her. When I said the normal amount, she scoffed and said that's how much tip she would get normally without the HE. Tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. Needless to say, if I return, I definitely won't be having her. She also said she works the weekends at some place on South Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Jac  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Charlesg 100. Very clean and impressive setup. I walked in and drew Pam. Nice girl, mid-20's I reckon. Cute face. The Thai-style of being massaged on a thin futon on the floor takes a little getting used to, but I soon relaxed under the spell of a fine massage. Nice end, no roaming (the only negative). For myself it's good to have a local option after the demise of the similarly-priced FuShen (still advertising in the same location under a new, but I haven't chanced it). I will repeat, more for the good massage and location than the ending (prefer some roaming and unleashed tit or two which I don't think you'll get here. I could be wrong.

    Ramjac

  11. #7883

    Hong is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcleantoo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Stoneham LE busted Hong based on hearsay and not an actual sting. The landlord then evicted her. Given the services provided by the "bodywork" AMP upstairs at 38 Montvale, it's somewhat fishy why she alone was targeted. Maybe they have connections.

    Hong plans to set up shop somewhere else in the future. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    If you're a fan of Hong from 38 Montvale in Stoneham, check BP and CL for massage at 1501 Main St. In Tewksbury.

  12. #7882

    Franklin St.. Framingham

    Was in town on business and thought I'd check them out again having had many nice visits in the past. Called and William (papasan) told me Amy was booked until 2 and I did not want to kill that much time as it was around noon. I took a meet with Kelly and enjoyed a nice massage. Almost no teasing occurred and every time I tried the casual roam, she subtly moved away. The attempt at the HR was mechanical at best and to be honest, when the arm is going 300 mph, it doesn't do it for me. After about 5 minutes I was getting worried she might pull the little guy right off I asked her to stop and said no worries. This is the first time I was unable to pop at an AMP. Of course YMMV.

  13. #7881
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you think Jojo's are real or implants? Some reviews said real, some say implants. I've only been with Annie, real B cups.
    They're definitely implants. You'll know as soon as you get your hands on them. Doesn't detract from the experience, though.

  14. #7880

    Real?

    Just wondering if you think Jojo's are real or implants? Some reviews said real, some say implants. I've only been with Annie, real B cups.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    For my report on Bonan. As we all know this is very much a YMMV hobby. Earlier this year and beginning sometime last year, I was a frequent, regular at least once a week patron here, although I have been going to FS places lately and haven't been to Bonan since JoJo's arrival. I figured I would let things die down a little, I gathered from the reports that she has been in high demand. I showed up today and JoJo took me to a room, and I also saw Annie on my way in, and she recognized me, which I'm sure was a help. Jessica was not seen, maybe she had the holiday off. I thought Jojo's massage skills were excellent, I prefer a light to medium touch, I did not do any roaming but she sure is attractive. The tease and ending were excellent and she did some head, face, neck and then some foot work after. Total time with no interruptions was about 55 minutes. I have always enjoyed Annie's massage, and have never really had a bad time here with any of the others. Once in a while they will play the swicheroo with you or sometimes there are phone, doorbell or conversational interruptions, but for the most part, this is one of the consistently good places in the area. YMMV I guess.

    QUOTE=Score777; 1090277]How do you grade the girls at Bonan? I was there the other night and they don't even want to give you a full hour. Pay for 1 hr and get 40 minutes. I had JoJo and was not impressed at all. She gives a half a- rub that is os bad. Does anybody agree with me. I liked Annie and Mimi the best. They say Jess is good also. Please give me your 2 cents.
    [/QUOTE]

  15. #7879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Roaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Jac  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Charlesg 100. Very clean and impressive setup. I walked in and drew Pam. Nice girl, mid-20's I reckon. Cute face. The Thai-style of being massaged on a thin futon on the floor takes a little getting used to, but I soon relaxed under the spell of a fine massage. Nice end, no roaming (the only negative). For myself it's good to have a local option after the demise of the similarly-priced FuShen (still advertising in the same location under a new, but I haven't chanced it). I will repeat, more for the good massage and location than the ending (prefer some roaming and unleashed tit or two which I don't think you'll get here. I could be wrong.

    Ramjac
    Yes Roaming for me is a must and not just a plus. Exposed is the very best, I do like to get my $ worth out of this hobby. BTW. I took a trip to the new MP in Lynn, they advertise on CL. Asian girls, one that walked by looked very cute. I had just intended on getting rates for service but after seeing her I went to the ATM. But sadly my funds were low. They offer a body scrub and an hour massage for 80. Place looked nice and clean from what I could see but unfortunately I can't offer much more to comment about until my next paycheck. This place is in a small plaza on the Lynnway northbound. Dunkin Donuts is in front. Lots of parking. Has anyone tried this place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape