Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,996 to 56,010 of 61438
-
11-17-10 22:19 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 318Taylor
Cruising WW loop this evening about 8:00 PM. Not much going on, I do like how they have resurfaced the roads. Ready to call it quits for the night, thought one more spin by the circle. Saw a hooded WSW sitting alone on some steps, couldn't see her too good. Pulled over to side street, she opens the door and hops in and pulls her hood down. WOW I thought I hit the jackpot by her looks alone. We did cop check thing, told her I wanted a BJ and I had a spot out in the county. I remembered the last hot looking girl I met here was Pricey Nicole, who wanted fifty for a BJ. I told her one Jack w / tip for BJ and she was OK with it. Got to the spot, pulled out Old One Eye, she says she does everything covered. I said OK but it will take me longer to get off. She decides to do BBBJ but tells me no CIM. That broke my heart, but what the hell we are already here. She starts giving good BJ, but she would stop about every 30 seconds and start hand job. She did this a few times then complained she couldn't do this much longer since I was only giving her a Jack. I finally got her to use her oral skills long enough to nut. Like I said before no CIM. She seemed nice enough, but was real quiet, almost rude. She said she is on Backpage, I believe her she looked good enough. Would not repeat for BJ maybe FS if price was right.
RP
-
11-17-10 18:40 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 352 good finds in B / CB
Cruised B / Cb the other night starting arounf 7ish seeing the normal stung out and trashy looking ladies was starting to think what a waste of my time. As I was getting ready to leave cruised up washburn and seen what looked like a very clean cut brunette. She looked as I drove by so I went on down and did a run around the block to see if she was indeed a street walker. As I came towards her again she gave the waive so I stopped being there was no traffic behind me. She jumps in as she is getting in asks if I could give her a ride of course I say sure. As we go she asks what I was up to the normal back and forth question to feel out for LE. Tells me her name is Kayla from Westminister now used to walk the streets but has been clean and off the stuff for a bit. From the looks of her I would agree. Small boobs would say a med A cup shaved kitty and smelled very good. Says she is working at one of the Dollar Trees and it just is not making the ends meet. So we talk and agree on the half / half fun for. 30. Start with a BJ good technique was into making sure it was what I liked. After a short while tell her to drop the pants I want more. So I jump in the back with her slide it in she was pretty tight and wet. She really was not the talking type was more of the lay there type could of been the location who knows who cares. But she took it never saying anything like are you close she let me finish shooting it on her stomache and chest and what made it to her face and so on. Good thing always keep some paper towels in the truck. Dropped her off in the county off church st said that was where her car was never waited to see if that was the case or not.
After dropping her off at 9 I cruised down fairhaven since that was on my way home seen a blonde I have seen out a few times before but always seemed like she was not a street walker. Maybe because I was in my car those times and have been told many time I am one who looks to much like LE. So I looped around being I have seen this girl and she is a hot one and have seen her up close and looked very healthy. SO as she walks by she looks and give her a look back and she comes over to my window and asked what was up. Told her I was wondering if she wanted to go for a ride she said where to jail. After convincing her I was not LE as usual she gets in and we talk. Her name is Racheal from Ferndale and due to bad times has moved to CB told her wow that sucks for you. But maybe good for me. So after we figure out each was ok she asked me what I was looking to do, I was like looking to relieve some stress and she was like we can do that. So we agree on. 40 for FS Then I was like dam you just got done with the other girl sure hope she does not taste her pussy down there LOL. So I do one of the things I would normally not do but she seemed normal enough I take her to my place so I could atleast freshen up before I let her start to blow me. So we get to doing our thing she had a tight body very pretty kitty with a nice happy trail a few tats pierced tits which were very small. She got me hard after a few I proceed to do her doggie slow at first but then I knew I would have to go to town to even think of this second nut. She was into it liked her attitude and she would buck back. Then I got her on her back she pulled the legs up and let me have at it. This girl was hot Easily the prettiest girl I have seen in any of the loops. More of a CL / Backpage find. Dropped her off on fairhaven, Will repeat and hace her digits B / CB was good to me on that night.
If your in CB area make the stop for this one for sure. Can give some info on these two for other shared info. As always a guy here who like variety.
Have digits and will have to try them out this weekend
-
11-17-10 12:13 #5441Banned Member

Posts: 19Chrissy / Brooklyn
Saw Chrissy turn the corner onto Pontiac about 7:00 on 11/16. She right away engaged with some guy and looked to be just short of arguing with him. With this going on she still managed to give me the look, So I circled the block trying to give her time to take care of her stuff. I pulled up to a stop sign, saw the guy walk around the corner, then she knocked on my window. I unlocked the door, she jumped in and off we went. Went to a spot I had scouted before, she started on a BBBJ, rates were not dicussed before she started. The service was good, not rushed, sloppy and deep. Moved onto FS, she was a very willing partner, gave me a one finger show and full access to her private parts. A good ride followed. Half way through she said " Could I get some money". Told her she picked a hellva time to square up on a deal, gave her. 30 and climbed back on for some more. Dropped her off close to where I picked her up. Would I do her again "you bet yaa"!
-
11-17-10 05:23 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 1788You're thinking of "Cash-n-Carrie"
Originally Posted by Mairj23
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 16:57 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 549Hit the scene
Did the usual loop around a few moons ago. Saw one brunette WSW at Brooklyn. From a half-block away, she looked nice, but I wanted to get a closer look at her. But by the time I made it around to her, she was gone. Probably another mong picked her up. So no clue what she was like or who she was. Hopefully the mong who picked her up can share the story.
Over at Conklin, it was completely dead. There were heavy patrols. I must have counted 10 5. 0's within a span of just 20 minutes of cruising the area. It is literally dry out there, and has been for over a year every time I head out there. I'd love to hear someone's ventures out in that area that proves otherwise. But all the times I've hit there, it's a ghosttown for any action.
PP and that whole loop, yea, it's definitely more active, but wow, the girls there are really really bottom of the barrel. I picked up one nice, sweet brunette. About late-20s. Great attitude and skills. And her face and body were cute, but her tits were dried up. And it's not just her I've seen dried up tits. In many other girls in action, for some reason or another, tits are dried up. But she gave me her digits. Other than dried up balloons, she's a keeper.
-
11-16-10 12:29 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 978Dawn
If you are looking for Dawn, she no longer has long hair. She still walks her normal area for those looking, thats all I'm going to say.
Usual rough girls out on the loops last nite, not much going on
-
11-16-10 10:49 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 160Not dawn
Right, this dawn is a little younger then this Gia and has darker brown hair. I am going to try to go out some today to see if I might catch her.
Originally Posted by Dr. Monger
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 10:32 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 90Ripoff Erica
I thought Ripoff Erica had short blond hair?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 01:05 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 128Gia Lisa
Yes, yes she does. I had a date all set up with Gia / Lisa last week. We massaged for a couple of days on e. Con, I was to call and confirm on my way. I was on my way, and she never did answer the phone. Only word I ever got was the next day a lame "I'll call you later." I actually was not disappointed. I should be pickier, I think.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 00:18 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 224Psycho alert
Picked up Jenifer WSW at Broklyn. Horrible attitude and looked sick. Offered to give her $5 for the minute she spent in the car and she went all crazy even pretending to call a cop accusing me of raping her ass (we didn't even got anything going). Called her bluff by dialing for the real cop. She then took the $5 and ran.
-
11-15-10 18:44 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 947Dawn is not Gia
While they may look a little similar, I assure you they are not the same girl. Gia advertises on BP, and has a credible review on this site. Dawn is an ex-blockette, much heavier than Gia looking at the photos, and actually not the same girl if you look closely. Most BP women are not working WW. Sure they may stroll occasionally, but if you recall, Dawn told one poster she is "always out here". No time (or need for an incall. Or an ad for that matter) if it is true.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
Dr. Monger
-
11-15-10 13:21 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 59A Teacher
She was my first and only "Rip Off". She still turns and heads the other way when she sees my monger-mobile. I hunted her for weeks and will still get what is owed when the time is to my liking. Nice to see her with a member in her mouth. Thanks for the report and pics.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 12:37 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 697Doesn't Gia also post up some ads as Lisa?
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 12:19 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 978Dawn
Take alook on Escorts. Com, then Baltimore & look at the picture of the girl called Gia. Intresting isn't?
-
11-15-10 09:42 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 160No luck yesterday
I was out yesterday from about 2 to 5 but no luck, But I was mainly tring to find Dawn again since BBB seen her and it seems like the dawn I used to know. There were 2 older looking SW in the area of wilkens and Brunswick I did ask one if she knew where Dawn was, she said she didn't see her out today but of course she wanted to get in LOL, She had a sore that was covered with makeup right near her mouth more so on her cheek I was like No thanks. I think she said her name was ashley? Or something like that. Looked like she had really big boobs.
But, Anyway, if anyone has a 411 on Dawn let me know.











Reply With Quote




