Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 13126
-
11-17-10 04:21 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 198
Originally Posted by Sparty0320
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Sparty0320
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Sparty0320
[View Original Post]
Look everybody we have another "I had a dream" type! Grow some balls Sparty0320. We don't have dreams here in Philly. Man Up and face the consequences. Stay in Michigan where you belong, little boy. Nobody cares what you think here.
Originally Posted by Sparty0320
[View Original Post]
Street
-
11-16-10 15:32 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 167Is Philly so different from other areas?
Regarding Street's pics of Tia.
So here in Philly we have the whole spectrum of women. Hot to fugly, young to old, friendly to bitchy, stable and sane to totally crazy. Is it not so in Michigan where you are from Sparty? I take it from you comment that you don't find Tia attractive to you, so why comment at all. We Philly mongers do not create these girls, we report on what we find out there. Like it or not.
Originally Posted by Sparty0320
[View Original Post]
My initial reaction to your post was that you are a typical rock thrower that has built up a post count and become a Senior member by just critisizing other's posts, and making comments but no reports. I took a few minutes to read some of your recent posts and I was pleased to find that it was not so in your case. You contribute useful reports with good information. So why come here and throw rocks?
So, is Philly that different? Something that I've noticed in reading other area's posts is that we here in Philly don't "dream" about this stuff. I just don't understand why guys feel that they have to say "I had a dream that I met. Etc" In Philly we deal with reality, real girls, real situations. Maybe it's just a Philly thing, but I like it this way.
-
11-16-10 14:51 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 463Tia
She looks like a dude.
-
11-15-10 16:50 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 198More Tia
More Tia. Note the angle I took-I had to sit on the payment to get it.
Street
-
11-15-10 16:44 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 198Street + a simple Point And Shoot + Kensington Ave =Tia
You know I just love this series. I never forgot the morning this idea came to me- Walk up to a SW and tell her she is hot, and offer a couple bucks to take her picture. I really didn't know if it would work, and I am not just saying that. Yet I thought it might work for two reasons. 1. Most SW's think they are hot, and want to put it out there. 2. All woman love to have their picture taken-no matter what they tell you.
So here we have Tia. Yes she has some miles on her, but so do some of us. Has anyone done her. I like the way she dresses.
Street
-
11-15-10 15:48 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks Steve.
That sucks for her. It still always amazes me that these girls get messed up in this stuff. So sad.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-10 10:59 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 436Rachel Pics
Here are some pics I took a couple of weeks ago. Rachel wasn't what I would call a natural poser.
-
11-14-10 06:43 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 198Before I forget, thank you also Runner8.
Originally Posted by Member #1759
[View Original Post]
Member 1759 thank you too. There may be hope for Rachel-she snorts rather then injects Heroin. Thats a good sign.
I wanted to ask how many bags she does a day but thought better of it. I did warn her about what I have seen Heroin do to others-most of all I warned her on the effect it has on the Liver. The fact that she does not inject it does reduce this risk. We both agreed there in a increase of SW's shooting Coke, and a decrease of smoking Crack. Yes they are both Cocaine but that is where the similarity ends. I do neither.
Yes I have a couple more pictures of her, but they are not good ones.
Street
-
11-13-10 09:57 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 54Good find Street Steve. Looks like she is@the top of the mountain before embarking on the slippery slope to the bottom. Any more pics?
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 13:17 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 231M & M Award
Fantastic find SS. Wow, you should be damm proud of yourself! In fact, maybe this thread should start a Monger of the Month award. You might be my first nominee! There is just something extra cute about Rachel. Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't mind if you could dig up some gems like this on Broadway!
Stay safe & smart.
Runner.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 08:26 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 198More of Rachel
More of Rachel.
Street
-
11-12-10 08:22 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 198Dashboard grabbing with Rachel
Hunter3203, you can do bird- dogging for me anytime. Both He and Robert 10 have made good reports about this pretty young woman-reports with pictures no less.
Now Hunter told just us how much heat was around on Wednesday. Tuesday was just has bad. Heat was everywhere. I saw Jennifer on Frankford and she gave me a wave. LE drove by and saw this and yelled at me 'you better be driving home' And I wasn't even on the Ave! If I had listened to him you would not be reading this report.
Now about Rachel. Sweet, Sweet girl. I wanted to kiss her but was afraid to try. Does she kiss? I saw her being drop off at DD and circled the block and picked her right up. I got out of my car and met her walking down the sidewalk. 'Would you like a ride' I asked. She said yes. Smart girl. Once inside she said she was trying to make money. I asked her 'can I cum in your mouth? This surprised her a little bit but then said 'yes but I spit it out'
As nice as she is her BBBJ is only standard fair-even though she tries her best. . My advise is get a room and enjoy the rest of her. She really seems yummy.
You can bet I did NOT lowball this girl. This taken from the book of E-Stevecclesiastes."A time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time low ball, A time to hand over that 20. 00, and just be glad you found that Hottie before the next guy did"
Yes I have her number, but you don't. If I do not know you or I do not like your posting history-just have that one handed magazine ready. SuperE, would you and your cock like her number? Just ask pal. Is it true that your cock has hired a Publicist?
Street
-
11-11-10 23:52 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 403Street action in CC?
I see all the reports on the K and an occasional report mentioning another section. I haven't seen anything on Center City. I suppose we all know about the TS / CD trade around 12th and Locust. I went through there recently on a different mission and had to circle a couple times just the make sure they were really guys. (There was a time when Locust St provided both real and counterfeit SWs.) Some of them looked damned good. The girls on K or Broadway should look so good. But I digress. I was cruising around last night and spotted a possible gem just off Market. Actually at 11th and Filbert. She was standing outside the fried chicken place and I thought I got the look as I drove by. I circled around and she was talking to someone in a car at the curb but she definitely made intentional, prolonged eye contact on my second pass. I made a third and she was gone. Looked like mid 20's WSW, perhaps a little high end for the K. Anyone have any luck in that area? Was this a one off occurrence or is there a stroll I don't know about?
-
11-11-10 23:52 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 436Wednesday on the K
With the nice weather I decided on a mid-week trip to Philly. I arranged a date with Kristie whom I'd met last Sunday. Kristie is early 20's, has curly black hair and a tight smoking body. She wouldn't let me take any pics but posts on BP under the name BabyDoll. http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...too-23/5918234 Kristie gives a nice BBBJCIMSP and is a real sight in the doggy position.
My next appointment was with Rachel which turned into a real comedy of errors. We got delayed a couple of times but finally got on track and headed to the Carlyle. She started with a nice BBBJ which is always enjoyable and I decided to finish doggie. Unfortunately we found out she was starting her period which pretty much put the kibosh on the rest of the date.
I headed back out to the K and I don't know what was going on but LE was EVERYWHERE. It seemed to be a high profile operation. A lot of units were parked in areas SW's tend to hang out such as Buckus on the north end. I decided to get some dinner and let things cool down some.
When I got back I made several passes before spotting a pretty blonde on Buckus who turned out to be Aundrea. I had met her once briefly on a date with Erin. Given my experience with Erin I was apprehensive but we came to an understanding and went to her place which she's in the process of moving out of. Aundrea is the poster child for a cute blonde spinner. We started with a BBBJ but I wanted to bang her in the worst way. She has a nice high bed and got in a doggie position almost flat on the bed. It was quite the sight and I finished quickly. After a brief rest it was time for round 2. Aundrea got me going with another BBBJ before we moved back to a variety of positions including Mish with her ankles behind her head. My only complaint was she received several calls from her roomate who finally started honking the horn outside. That pretty much destroyed the mood and I wasn't able to finish. I still had a good time and Aundrea definately has talent. BTW Aundrea said Erin has moved out and Alexus is in jail.
After cruising a little longer I got a call back from Holly which turned out to be her sister Alli. I've had nothing but good times with Alli so we met up. By this time it was dark so we headed off to a spot where Alli gave a great BBBJCIMSP. Easily the best of the day. We took a break, got some snacks and then headed to another spot for another go. Alli started me off with a BBBJ before we got her on her back. I'm not a real fan of car dates but I can definately make an exception for Alli.
With all of the LE presence things were definately pretty quiet. I only saw a couple of SW on the south end in several passes. Hopefully things will quiet down soon.
-
11-09-10 09:06 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 5563I am starting to get a better idea of the principles of the "Low Ball."
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
Back when "Crack," first became King, I heard of girls giving head for $3. Earlier this month, I heard that some girls, over in Camden, were taking $5, for a BJ. It is up to each individual dealer to decide how to bag up his shit. It depends on the area and what the market will bear. For example: You can buy a loosie in just about any Chinese restaurant on the Avenue, yet; not only are there no mom and pop type Chinese restaurants in Chestnut Hill, but; you have to look hard for a place that sell cigarettes.
If a dealer is in an area where most of his customers can afford dime bags then that's how he will bag them. If there is a need for nickel bags then that's how they are bagged. You can get both, nickel or dime bags on Kensington Avenue, on just about any drug corner. An eight ball is a little harder to find, it's a specialty item on the streets, because rarely does the average avenue user have that much money. Beside, no dealer wants to get hung-up with that much in his pocket. (Most pimps purchase their stuff in this larger form and then break it down for their girls making them able to provide a little better quality (less cut) then what's on the street. Avenue girls with pimps are suppose to only make purchases from their pimps) But, I digress.
The "lowball," is when a monger take's a girl down a notch and gets more for less. Is that right?
LOL.
CookyJar
PS: It is a well known fact among most of the senior member on this board that I don't pay for pussy. Never have and never will – it is against the law. To the new members; don't break the law by buying pussy, be a good citizen – like me. LOL











Reply With Quote





